is zeppforever the biggest sleazeball...

is zeppforever the biggest sleazeball on this forum

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

the right combination

UK

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Yes zeppforever the biggest sleazeball.and
a complete Jerk.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#2 Jan 20, 2014
the right combination wrote:
Yes zeppforever the biggest sleazeball.and
a complete Jerk.
If assh*les like you could fly, this place would be an airport!
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

London, UK

#3 Jan 20, 2014
Both zeppforever and octopus seperated at birth
They are both sleazeballs and scumbags.and yo need to look no further for idiots they are both right
Here.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#4 Jan 20, 2014
An extra strong dose for an exceptionally stEEEEnky Donna:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61tnBXo...
Octopus

Albany, NY

#5 Jan 20, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Both zeppforever and octopus seperated at birth
They are both sleazeballs and scumbags.and yo need to look no further for idiots they are both right
Here.
Unfortunately, I have never been arrested nor have been accused of any sleazeball activity like that of the dead clown, Michael Jackson. And I've always paid my bills. As far as Zeppy, I can not speak for her but I am sure she doesn't cry herself to sleep on her clown cushions and pillow cases like you do. Of course, we definitely do not go to sleep looking at Wacko's cheap dollar store posters on our walls and have free downloaded clown blasting through our headphones as we drift off to sleep. The clown still coming to you in your worthless dreams. In reality, the sloth would have ran you over with his black SUV to get to a little blond haired boy with bee stung lips. Your guts would've been stuck on his tires as the guts of an animal that he told his drivers to gun the gas at when he saw the sight of a poor little creature trying to cross the road. He laughed when an animal suffered, its guts splattered on the pavement. Obviously, the dead clown dancer will never wake up from his eternal dirt nap and will always be dead in his disgusting grave. The rats chewing on his butchered corpse.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#6 Jan 20, 2014
'Sleazeball' is what lies below Donna's coochie.

Ewww

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7 Jan 21, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Both zeppforever and octopus seperated at birth
They are both sleazeballs and scumbags.and yo need to look no further for idiots they are both right
Here.
The words "sleazeball" and "scumbag" are more applicable to your perverted messiah, Pedo Pan Jackson.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#8 Feb 6, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Both zeppforever and octopus seperated at birth
They are both sleazeballs and scumbags.and yo need to look no further for idiots they are both right
Here.
Did your parents keep the placenta and throw away the baby?

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#9 Feb 6, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I have never been arrested nor have been accused of any sleazeball activity like that of the dead clown, Michael Jackson. And I've always paid my bills. As far as Zeppy, I can not speak for her but I am sure she doesn't cry herself to sleep on her clown cushions and pillow cases like you do. Of course, we definitely do not go to sleep looking at Wacko's cheap dollar store posters on our walls and have free downloaded clown blasting through our headphones as we drift off to sleep. The clown still coming to you in your worthless dreams. In reality, the sloth would have ran you over with his black SUV to get to a little blond haired boy with bee stung lips. Your guts would've been stuck on his tires as the guts of an animal that he told his drivers to gun the gas at when he saw the sight of a poor little creature trying to cross the road. He laughed when an animal suffered, its guts splattered on the pavement. Obviously, the dead clown dancer will never wake up from his eternal dirt nap and will always be dead in his disgusting grave. The rats chewing on his butchered corpse.
Floons have a habit of believing that everything said or made
by the pedofreak is admirable.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

London, UK

#10 Feb 6, 2014
Zeppforever look no further then your own freak of nature.Led zepplin.one thing is for certain.he will
Never be a Legend.in any life time.they will answer
Led zepplin who? And that nobody guitar player
They are forgotton already.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Zeppforever look no further then your own freak of nature.Led zepplin.one thing is for certain.he will
Never be a Legend.in any life time.they will answer
Led zepplin who? And that nobody guitar player
They are forgotton already.
I suppose Led Zeppelin just won a Grammy award most recently because they are forgotten, huh?

You are an airhead, Donna.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#12 Feb 6, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Floons have a habit of believing that everything said or made
by the pedofreak is admirable.
Floons live in clown land of make believe.

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Zepforever is a sex deprived lesbian.

She comes here when runs out of batteries for her vibrators.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#15 Feb 16, 2014
Vain_Belle wrote:
Zepforever is a sex deprived lesbian.
She comes here when runs out of batteries for her vibrators.
Miranda's needs are now in print.

Who knew?

*lol*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M.J. was great but No Hero; "Lip-Synched" almos... (Jul '09) 16 hr Thepoint 146
News Michael Jackson's final days will now be told i... Tue The Power Of Mast... 1
The Beatles beat Wacko for most albums sold sin... (Jan '09) Tue The Power Of Mast... 12
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... (May '16) Tue The Power Of Mast... 128
Who is the real King of Music and why? (Feb '15) Tue The Power Of Mast... 20
Prince, Arnold Klein, MJ and tinea versicolor (Jul '13) Jan 15 Jayme_pratt 5
News Michael Jackson's daughter 'incredibly offended... Jan 12 BHM5267 2
More from around the web