NSPCC Report a Massive Rise in Sexual...

NSPCC Report a Massive Rise in Sexual Abuse Calls after Savile Scandal

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

Bergerac

UK

#1 Sep 7, 2013
The wonderful child protection charity NSPCC says calls to its line service over the summer months has doubled since last year.

The organisation is putting it down to the heightened state of awareness of the problem of sexual abuse amongst children following the Jimmy Savile scandal,(who by the way dedicated a lot of his adult life to doing good deeds for children and the less fortunate, much like Wacko Jacko).

John Cameron, head of the helpline, said: "The number of calls we took this summer was significantly higher than last year.

"There appears to be a clear shift and the public now seem better equipped and more confident to report their concerns.

"It's very encouraging to see that adults, including those who don't have direct responsibility for children, take action if they think a child is at risk.

"The Savile scandal has shocked the nation but has also increased public awareness of how difficult it is for children to speak out and how crucial it is for adults to report any suspicions or concerns they have straight away."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23909244

Take note floons.
donna page

UK

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Michael nothing like savile.Michaels innocent good guy michaels the sweetest kind caring and a wonderful guy the greatest guy ever lived one and only king
Hes genius gentle heart of gold
Greatest entertainer of all time.so stop all your lies
People lied for greed money jealosy.I will defend michael.I trust in him believe in him stand by him.
I JUST LOVE THAT MAN MJ you made the world a better place.wish you were still here with us.I miss you way too much.our hero and inspiration.forever love you angel and our gorgeous Prince Michael Jackson
Hercule Poirot

UK

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Another Coronation Street actor in court over child sex abuse claims.

http://news.sky.com/story/1139337/le-vell-rap...

When Corey Freeman said paedophiles are rampant in the entertainment business, I don't think he was lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 4 hr RICK 12,913
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Mon I love Elvis 53,069
Poll How Did You Feel When Michael Jackson Died? (Jul '11) May 10 MJfan 542
Jews sexually assaulted paris jackson May 10 Space ace 3
MJ tried to stop 9/11 May 9 Jake 29
Zionists after paris jackson May 9 Space ace 27
MJ spirit never left May 8 Jake 18