I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Theres something about you baby .that makes us want to rock with you Michael

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Theres something about the devil's hot pitch fork making me chase Michael and take the fork and shove it up his anal cavity.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#3 Jan 17, 2014
There's something about a very dead pedophile that keeps Donna Page away from a real man.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

London, UK

#4 Jan 18, 2014
I love you MJ
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#6 Feb 14, 2014
Michael did you know you are our hero.your right here in our heart.your the one that held us up you are our strengh.we will be forever thankful Michael
Because it gave us you.we are nothing without you
Michael you are the star that shines forever
And the candle that lights in to the dark.shining your love into our life.for every dream.that you Made come true .you showed us they really do
All our dreams are of you Michael.so baby can we hold you tonight. We love you forever MJ

Canada

#7 Feb 16, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
I love you MJ
Well, he's too busy loving himself to love you back delusional f'loon.

Canada

#8 Feb 16, 2014
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
Michael did you know you are our hero.your right here in our heart.your the one that held us up you are our strengh.we will be forever thankful Michael
Because it gave us you.we are nothing without you
Michael you are the star that shines forever
And the candle that lights in to the dark.shining your love into our life.for every dream.that you Made come true .you showed us they really do
All our dreams are of you Michael.so baby can we hold you tonight. We love you forever MJ
What about doctors, firefighters, armed forced forces, everyday people doing selfless acts??? I guess, they take the backseat to your "'Sainted"' MJ??? You're a sick person and I pray our paths never cross. Your sickness really deserves some psychiatric intervention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 11 hr Octopus 639
News Thriller: Award-winning Michael Jackson tribute... Wed Sleepingboy 13
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons Wed Sleepingboy 7
Why does octopus Wed Sleepingboy 7
News Lisa Marie Presley on father Elvis, music caree... (Oct '12) Wed Letha brown 37
Tatum O'Neal's relationship with Michael Jackson. (Aug '07) Tue Len is Disgusted 473
Michael Jackson's Record Sales (Feb '09) Tue Len is Disgusted 456
More from around the web