Jermimah

Stinkmj

PersySledge

Racist Troll

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Oct 16, 2013
For me, there was no contest. As loony as I find Racist Troll, and as creepy as I find Pedophone, I accept the fact Krackerjacks wins this content.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2 Oct 16, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL.
smooth

London, UK

#3 Dec 30, 2013
Octopus
Pop Tart
Triple H
Len discusted
you wish

Warwick, RI

#5 Dec 30, 2013
Forever Michael
Deaf
Dumb
Blind

Canada

#6 Dec 30, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

Since: Jul 10

Germany

#7 Jan 1, 2014
Very hard decision...far too hard..:(
Octopus

Albany, NY

#8 Jan 1, 2014
Of course, the biggest nutjob on this form is the floon, Donna Page that wants Michael back from the grave. Unfortunately, the dead clown will never pop out of his gold casket to dance again. Instead, his physical bod continues to decay in his final death suit. The stink of his decomposing flesh with the nibbling of rats with pink eyes chewing on his plastic shoe box chin. Since Wacko was a child molesting turd, his worthless soul has been in darkness where his tormented spirit screams as the devil probes his insides. Satan making the clown dance in the flames as his bobbling head is torn from his skinny little neck. His skull kicked around by squealing chimpanzee's that continue to tongue his boiling hot skin.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Of course, the biggest nutjob on this form is the floon, Donna Page that wants Michael back from the grave. Unfortunately, the dead clown will never pop out of his gold casket to dance again. Instead, his physical bod continues to decay in his final death suit. The stink of his decomposing flesh with the nibbling of rats with pink eyes chewing on his plastic shoe box chin. Since Wacko was a child molesting turd, his worthless soul has been in darkness where his tormented spirit screams as the devil probes his insides. Satan making the clown dance in the flames as his bobbling head is torn from his skinny little neck. His skull kicked around by squealing chimpanzee's that continue to tongue his boiling hot skin.
Hmmm, you have quite the imagination, Octo. A bit dark, I might add, but creative all the same.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 1, 2014
Hunja wrote:
Very hard decision...far too hard..:(
Jina definitely needs to be removed from the equation.

Since: Jul 10

Germany

#11 Jan 1, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Jina definitely needs to be removed from the equation.
Absolutely!

..but actually I didn't even notice her name as the creator of this thread.So basically I tried to make a decision between me and the others..

I really hope this is just temporary weakness of my mind caused because of drinking too much "water" last night,wish me luck!

Location hidden

#12 Jan 1, 2014
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!
..but actually I didn't even notice her name as the creator of this thread.So basically I tried to make a decision between me and the others..
I really hope this is just temporary weakness of my mind caused because of drinking too much "water" last night,wish me luck!
LOL! Although there are a lot of 'nutjobs' on this forum, I agree with Len that KJ wins this contest hands down.

Enjoy your day, Miss Hunja! Nice to see you again.:-)
Octopus

Albany, NY

#13 Jan 2, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, you have quite the imagination, Octo. A bit dark, I might add, but creative all the same.
Thank you, Pop Tart.

Jim Morrison And The Doors, horror movies mixed in with tales of the clown...
I want you back Michael

UK

#15 Jan 2, 2014
The biggest clown and Idiot on this forum is
OCTOPUS

Canada

#17 Jan 2, 2014
I want you back Michael wrote:
Octopus puppet on the string goes to TRIPLE H
And you must be Michael Jackson's discarded monkey Bubbles. How many times did he blow you Bubbles???

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Jan 2, 2014
Triple H...he is total nut job ...the type that is incurable. Lock him up and throw away the key....
Octopus

Albany, NY

#19 Jan 3, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you must be Michael Jackson's discarded monkey Bubbles. How many times did he blow you Bubbles???
Poor Bubbles...

And he was such a young chimpanzee too.

I've heard that Jacko actually shaved its butt.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#20 Jan 3, 2014
I want you back Michael wrote:
The biggest clown and Idiot on this forum is
OCTOPUS
You are blind as a bat to Michael's nasty deeds, Donna.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MJ hater trolls 20 hr Pop Tart- 2
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Jul 18 Sleepingboy 198
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Jul 8 Pop Tart- 2
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun '16 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun '16 love 7,215
More from around the web