Hasnt' he been through enough..!?!

Hasnt' he been through enough..!?!

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Killer Thriller

India

#1 Jul 20, 2006
As if it isn't enough for haters that he has had to endure this whole child molestation crap, now he cant just be left in peace? He has been verdicted not guilty for a reason, he is simply not guilty! Deep down I think everybody knows this, they just feel a need to push it further so they have something to gossip about! It is just plain cruel.
I wish people would stop talking about so called "broken promises" concerning the 9/11 and Katrina, it's not as is Michael hasn't done enough for the world already! Have any people complaining, considered it probably wasn't his fault the plans didnt follow through? He has done an awful lot to make the world a better place already, so, so what if a charity single didn't go ahead! It's just because it's Michael Jackson people feel this need to go on about it! If it was anybody else it would have been long forgotten!
I say just leave the guy in peace to be with his children, his family and his friends, he has had an insanely rough time and doesn't need anymore crap from people!
Show the man some respect and love, it is what he needs and deserves more than anything.
And, to be honest, I doubt Michael will ever read messages from this message board, he rarely reads anything people write about him, so why type utter crap like "burn in hell michael", he is never going to see it! Grow up and show some maturity.
MJfan

Overland Park, KS

#2 Jul 20, 2006
Killer Thriller wrote:
As if it isn't enough for haters that he has had to endure this whole child molestation crap, now he cant just be left in peace? He has been verdicted not guilty for a reason, he is simply not guilty! Deep down I think everybody knows this, they just feel a need to push it further so they have something to gossip about! It is just plain cruel.
I wish people would stop talking about so called "broken promises" concerning the 9/11 and Katrina, it's not as is Michael hasn't done enough for the world already! Have any people complaining, considered it probably wasn't his fault the plans didnt follow through? He has done an awful lot to make the world a better place already, so, so what if a charity single didn't go ahead! It's just because it's Michael Jackson people feel this need to go on about it! If it was anybody else it would have been long forgotten!
I say just leave the guy in peace to be with his children, his family and his friends, he has had an insanely rough time and doesn't need anymore crap from people!
Show the man some respect and love, it is what he needs and deserves more than anything.
And, to be honest, I doubt Michael will ever read messages from this message board, he rarely reads anything people write about him, so why type utter crap like "burn in hell michael", he is never going to see it! Grow up and show some maturity.
I agree. I don't believe in that hell stuff anyway!
Killer Thriller

India

#3 Jul 21, 2006
MJfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I don't believe in that hell stuff anyway!
Me neither.. there are some very warped, twisted minds on this forum..
The Lies Continue

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2006
Yeah, yours.
Baby Dangler

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2006
He deserves to suffer for as long as he blames all his screw ups on everyone else. You enablers deserve to be laughed at for letting him.

He lied about the Katrina single just last year and hasn't owned up to it.

He still owes hundreds of millions because he can't manage his own money or his drug habit and he still won't own up to that either.

Suffer pedo, suffer!
The Lies Continue

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Jul 25, 2006
Whip him, beat him, take his little boys.

He doesn't have any money and his assets are all leveraged so he's worth nothing.
realMJfan

Overland Park, KS

#9 Jul 26, 2006
In The Know wrote:
HE needs to suffer much more for waht he has done to those poor boys he anally RAPED. HE should he hung up and stoned.
(Gasp) so innapropriate!
realMJfan

Overland Park, KS

#10 Jul 26, 2006
In The Know wrote:
No talent either.
more talent than you obviously, you big fat liar!
realMJfan

Overland Park, KS

#11 Jul 26, 2006
Baby Dangler wrote:
He deserves to suffer for as long as he blames all his screw ups on everyone else. You enablers deserve to be laughed at for letting him.
He lied about the Katrina single just last year and hasn't owned up to it.
He still owes hundreds of millions because he can't manage his own money or his drug habit and he still won't own up to that either.
Suffer pedo, suffer!
NO NO AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT! I think he deserves better than this. He is much stronger than you think! I know and so do the fanz!
Samantha

Yerington, NV

#12 Jul 26, 2006
BORING AS HELL
Killer Thriller wrote:
As if it isn't enough for haters that he has had to endure this whole child molestation crap, now he cant just be left in peace? He has been verdicted not guilty for a reason, he is simply not guilty! Deep down I think everybody knows this, they just feel a need to push it further so they have something to gossip about! It is just plain cruel.
I wish people would stop talking about so called "broken promises" concerning the 9/11 and Katrina, it's not as is Michael hasn't done enough for the world already! Have any people complaining, considered it probably wasn't his fault the plans didnt follow through? He has done an awful lot to make the world a better place already, so, so what if a charity single didn't go ahead! It's just because it's Michael Jackson people feel this need to go on about it! If it was anybody else it would have been long forgotten!
I say just leave the guy in peace to be with his children, his family and his friends, he has had an insanely rough time and doesn't need anymore crap from people!
Show the man some respect and love, it is what he needs and deserves more than anything.
And, to be honest, I doubt Michael will ever read messages from this message board, he rarely reads anything people write about him, so why type utter crap like "burn in hell michael", he is never going to see it! Grow up and show some maturity.
Proudfloon

Clayton, IN

#13 Jul 26, 2006
realMJfan wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT! I think he deserves better than this. He is much stronger than you think! I know and so do the fanz!
what are fanz?
RealityAwaits

Pompano Beach, FL

#14 Jul 26, 2006
Proudfloon wrote:
<quoted text>
what are fanz?
same as floonz
moonball29

AOL

#16 Jul 26, 2006
"Beat me, hate me, you can never break me."

Michael is resiliant and can withstand anything.
Samantha

Yerington, NV

#17 Jul 26, 2006
First of all...the kids did "beat his thing" and Jacko admitted himself that the trial "broke him"...and a bunch of us "hate him"...so what is your point?
realMJfan

Overland Park, KS

#18 Jul 26, 2006
Proudfloon wrote:
<quoted text>
what are fanz?
fanz are idolizerz of certain celeb like mj for instance! He got me inspired to be a singer with a girl group 64L of course!
realMJfan

Overland Park, KS

#19 Jul 26, 2006
Samantha wrote:
First of all...the kids did "beat his thing" and Jacko admitted himself that the trial "broke him"...and a bunch of us "hate him"...so what is your point?
But he'll automatically repair, because he's UNBREAKABLE techinically!
Samantha

Yerington, NV

#20 Jul 26, 2006
Well, at least you admit he is a molester. That is enough for me.
realMJfan

Overland Park, KS

#21 Jul 26, 2006
RealityAwaits wrote:
<quoted text>
same as floonz
Ahhhhhhhhh.......... D'oh!
Michaholics R Braindead

Amman, Jordan

#22 Jul 26, 2006
realMJfan wrote:
<quoted text>
But he'll automatically repair, because he's UNBREAKABLE techinically!
Michael Pedo Jackson is beyond repair.
realMJfan

Overland Park, KS

#23 Jul 26, 2006
Michaholics R Braindead wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Pedo Jackson is beyond repair.
'fraid not he'z UNBREAKABLE and that's the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wacko rabid's are cowardly stalkers 12 hr Spotted Wee 1
This wacko rabid is a danger to Wacko's bought ... 12 hr Spotted Wee 1
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Sun Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Dec 7 Jake 97
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Dec 4 KRS 2 35
More from around the web