Michael Jackson needed...

Michael Jackson needed...

There are 421 comments on the Daily Star story from May 24, 2013, titled Michael Jackson needed.... In it, Daily Star reports that:

U.S. President BARACK OBAMA was on hand to honour the career achievements of CAROLE KING at the White House on Wednesday when she became the first ever woman to receive the prestigious Gershwin Prize for Popular Song.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Star.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 May 24, 2013
That propofol made a complete mess of Michael Jackson and Murray should be doing life.
Sam

Bothell, WA

#2 May 24, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
That propofol made a complete mess of Michael Jackson and Murray should be doing life.
You forgot the valium and the other pills the freak was taking too.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 May 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
That propofol made a complete mess of Michael Jackson and Murray should be doing life.
Michael was a complete mess before he discovered propofol or Murray.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 May 25, 2013
Repeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was a complete mess before he discovered propofol or Murray.
Witnesses during the AEG trial have reported that his conditions deteriorated in a matter of weeks. Prior to that he was fine.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 May 25, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the valium and the other pills the freak was taking too.
Witnesses during the AEG trial have reported that his conditions deteriorated in a matter of weeks. Prior to that he was fine.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#8 May 25, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
That propofol made a complete mess of Michael Jackson and Murray should be doing life.
According to the autopsy results, Pedo Pan had traces of several other drugs in his body. So, I guess this means you ought to start facing reality.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/0...

P.S. To further enlighten you, here is the legal document, showing just some of the drugs found, during the raid. Namely, page 3 lists the marijuana, hashish, and ecstasy pills discovered.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...

Let's not forget the vial of liquid demerol.
Morisson

Steenwijk, Netherlands

#10 May 26, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the autopsy results, Pedo Pan had traces of several other drugs in his body. So, I guess this means you ought to start facing reality.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/0...
P.S. To further enlighten you, here is the legal document, showing just some of the drugs found, during the raid. Namely, page 3 lists the marijuana, hashish, and ecstasy pills discovered.
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...
Let's not forget the vial of liquid demerol.
Yep, Jackson was doing drugs. So would you if you would have had his kind of life. Or maybe not: you're so narrow-minded that your disgust doesn't leave any room for humanity. However: I would like your opinion on the vitiligo-paragraph that can also be found in the report. I bet you've been denying that little fact with the same disgust you look at everything concerning M.J. Your disgust blinds you and is nothing but a smokescreen over the disgust you must feel about your own redundant existance. Wonder when you start shooting people.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 May 26, 2013
Jichael Mackson wrote:
Man if you had my life you would have to smoke an ounce of weed everyday and drink a half gallon of Whiskey and Take pills to become dark and Hair relaxers to unstress my mofo fro.The Virtiligo makes me a spotted honkey and the shoe polish seems to wash off so what's a guy to do? As I grew older my voice still sounds high like a squeeky kid. Man I tell it's not easy being a famous super freak.
His voice sounded just like his sister's, didn't it?
Morisson

Steenwijk, Netherlands

#14 May 27, 2013
Morisson wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Jackson was doing drugs. So would you if you would have had his kind of life. Or maybe not: you're so narrow-minded that your disgust doesn't leave any room for humanity. However: I would like your opinion on the vitiligo-paragraph that can also be found in the report. I bet you've been denying that little fact with the same disgust you look at everything concerning M.J. Your disgust blinds you and is nothing but a smokescreen over the disgust you must feel about your own redundant existance. Wonder when you start shooting people.
Some people judged my message (above) as 'spam'. How about that. They would do anything to exclude common sense. They are hoping to shut me up like true communists.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#16 May 27, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
His voice sounded just like his sister's, didn't it?
That was the part that creeped me out, during the 1984 grammys. Not only was he obviously making one too many trip to the plastic surgeon's office, but his voice was high pitched. At the time, I wondered whether or not he was playing with a full deck of cards. I guess he wanted the families of those little boys to overlook the fact he was a grown man and let them fondle their prepubescent children. I remember hearing the audiotape Murray made, with his real voice. It was almost as low as Tito's.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#18 May 27, 2013
Morisson wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Jackson was doing drugs. So would you if you would have had his kind of life. Or maybe not: you're so narrow-minded that your disgust doesn't leave any room for humanity. However: I would like your opinion on the vitiligo-paragraph that can also be found in the report. I bet you've been denying that little fact with the same disgust you look at everything concerning M.J. Your disgust blinds you and is nothing but a smokescreen over the disgust you must feel about your own redundant existance. Wonder when you start shooting people.
Stop defending a drug-addicted pedophile. Just because I oppose grown men sleeping alone with other people's children doesn't mean I'm a bad, evil person. It means I am not fooled by pedophiles who can sing and dance.
Morisson

Steenwijk, Netherlands

#23 May 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop defending a drug-addicted pedophile. Just because I oppose grown men sleeping alone with other people's children doesn't mean I'm a bad, evil person. It means I am not fooled by pedophiles who can sing and dance.
THAT's why you spend all your time over here. Because you won't be fooled! I see....
Morisson

Steenwijk, Netherlands

#24 May 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop defending a drug-addicted pedophile. Just because I oppose grown men sleeping alone with other people's children doesn't mean I'm a bad, evil person. It means I am not fooled by pedophiles who can sing and dance.
Bytheway, on a more serious note, I'm not defending any pedophile. But what you're doing is accusing people without any real proof. In this case a very well known superstar. An accusation that eventually lead to this superstars death. Is that justice? I wonder if you really like to live in a world where people can be destroyed like that.

Besides that: I really believe that you and your fellow 'haters' use this topic to abreact other shortcomings or disappointments that you experience in your life. I told you this before,(a long time ago, I don't come here very often)... your so called 'disgust' seems nothing but artificial to me.

Ofcourse... you are allowed to believe that you are one of the good ones. The accusers Always think they are.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25 May 30, 2013
Morisson wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Jackson was doing drugs. So would you if you would have had his kind of life. Or maybe not: you're so narrow-minded that your disgust doesn't leave any room for humanity. However: I would like your opinion on the vitiligo-paragraph that can also be found in the report. I bet you've been denying that little fact with the same disgust you look at everything concerning M.J. Your disgust blinds you and is nothing but a smokescreen over the disgust you must feel about your own redundant existance. Wonder when you start shooting people.
You got her pegged!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26 May 30, 2013
Morisson wrote:
<quoted text>Bytheway, on a more serious note, I'm not defending any pedophile. But what you're doing is accusing people without any real proof. In this case a very well known superstar. An accusation that eventually lead to this superstars death. Is that justice? I wonder if you really like to live in a world where people can be destroyed like that.
Besides that: I really believe that you and your fellow 'haters' use this topic to abreact other shortcomings or disappointments that you experience in your life. I told you this before,(a long time ago, I don't come here very often)... your so called 'disgust' seems nothing but artificial to me.
Ofcourse... you are allowed to believe that you are one of the good ones. The accusers Always think they are.
Brilliant...so true....
Guido

Seattle, WA

#27 May 30, 2013
Tito and jiveass MJ both suck

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 May 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the autopsy results, Pedo Pan had traces of several other drugs in his body. So, I guess this means you ought to start facing reality.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/0...
P.S. To further enlighten you, here is the legal document, showing just some of the drugs found, during the raid. Namely, page 3 lists the marijuana, hashish, and ecstasy pills discovered.
http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/1...
Let's not forget the vial of liquid demerol.
It was the propofol that killed him not the other drugs.

Murray knew MJ was an addict and should never have gone there ever.

Just because MJ had a body dysmorphic disorder.

Rebbie Jackson has come public about Yashi having Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia.

This usually runs in families. MJ could have had it and he self medicated with drugs.

That does not give you the right to ridicule him and accuse him of stuff he never did.
Dr Fredricko

Renton, WA

#29 May 30, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the propofol that killed him not the other drugs.
Murray knew MJ was an addict and should never have gone there ever.
Just because MJ had a body dysmorphic disorder.
Rebbie Jackson has come public about Yashi having Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia.
This usually runs in families. MJ could have had it and he self medicated with drugs.
That does not give you the right to ridicule him and accuse him of stuff he never did.
Yep MJ was a Schizopedo with bisexual polar disorder. Kashi and Yashi both have it too. Dysmoral disorder in his body and Rebbie the redeye has become pubic about it which gives us the right to make this judgement call in our medical journal.
Morisson

Netherlands

#30 May 31, 2013
Dr Fredricko wrote:
<quoted text>Yep MJ was a Schizopedo with bisexual polar disorder. Kashi and Yashi both have it too. Dysmoral disorder in his body and Rebbie the redeye has become pubic about it which gives us the right to make this judgement call in our medical journal.
The question you should be asking is not if you have the right, but rather why you feel the need to make your judgement. The fact that you use the word 'us' kind of answers that question, right. Finally, for the first time(?) you feel part of a group. Would like to see your personal medical journal.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31 May 31, 2013
Morisson wrote:
<quoted text>Bytheway, on a more serious note, I'm not defending any pedophile. But what you're doing is accusing people without any real proof.
What proof would you like? Or what in your celebrity worshipping head would raise a red flag?

That Michael Jackson spent a large part of his adult life enticing unrelated little boys into his bed should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson spent hundreds (if not thousands) of one-on-one nights behind a motion sensor alarm door with unrelated little boys should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson fitted the profile of an acquaintance molester should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson had a collection of naked boy books recommended by NAMBLA should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson had a nude photo of one the little boys he was sleeping with should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson spent hours on the telephone to unrelated little boys should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That the boys who accused Michael Jackson of molestation were deemed credible by experts in the field of paedophilia should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson was a dishonest man who had a history of compulsive lying should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson was taking boys as young as 7 years old to his private bedroom for one-on-one sleepovers should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson was ringing one parent at 1:30 AM in the morning to have her son delivered to his bedroom should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson spent around 400 nights in bed with one boy alone should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That one boy could describe unique discolouration on Michael Jackson's penis should raise a massive red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson was begging one mother to allow him to sleep with her child should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson then rewarded that mother with expensive jewellery for allowing him to sleep with her son should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson never once cooperated with police officials regarding the child molestation allegations but instead started hiring dodgy individuals should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson kept a pair of soiled underpants belonging to one of the little boys he was sleeping with should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

That Michael Jackson never once allowed himself to face rigourous questioning in a court of law regarding his one-on-one sleepovers with unrelated little boys should raise a red flag amongst normal people. How about you?

Maybe you would like to answer the following questions. If not, maybe you could tell us what proof you require and what in your head would raise a red flag.

Or if not, maybe you could dig very hard and find those common sense brain cells buried deep inside your head and come to the realisation that Michael Joseph Jackson behaviour was totally unacceptable on every single level and should never be defended in anyway.

It's up to you. Thanks for reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child Molestation Expert: Victims Can Take 20 t... (Apr '15) Thu Spotted Wee 438
Paid jewish trolls Wed Space ace 23
Vindicate was an epic fail! May 22 Spotted Wee 1
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... May 16 Spotted Wee 5
Does it stink inside Michael Jackson's coffin? (Jul '09) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 79
The Continued Dying Legacy Of The Clown (Dec '11) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 760
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) May 15 RICK 12,899
More from around the web