Corey Feldman Raises Doubts on Michael Jackson's Death

Nov 4, 2013 Full story: WLTI-FM Syracuse 9

Just as Conrad Murray was released from prison Monday after serving two years for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, a child star who knew Jackson well says the King of Pop may have been behind his own death.

Full Story

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#1 Nov 5, 2013
http://tinyurl.com/nxorx3n

...I think that he was much more involved with it himself than people would like to know, Corey Feldman told ABC News Bianna Golodryga.And I dont mean an accidental drug overdose. I mean I think this whole thing was done with a message.

<eyeroll>

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/nxorx3n
...I think that he was much more involved with it himself than people would like to know, Corey Feldman told ABC News Bianna Golodryga.And I dont mean an accidental drug overdose. I mean I think this whole thing was done with a message.
<eyeroll>
Yeah, he died for some message. What a tool.

Feldman is still an attention hoe who will do or say anything for attention. And he'll say whatever he thinks someone wants to hear. Kissing the big butts of the fans & family.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#4 Nov 5, 2013
I have no time for that creep Murray
Hes just a waste of space.just wish that twisted sicko would just vanish off the place of the earth
Murray needs to suffer what he did to Michael
Let murray burn in the flames and rot thats all he deserves.murrays pure evil scum.that creatures just nothing.just a monster

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Well this admission won't go well with the people he's trying to get to buy his book lol (i.e., MJ fans)

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Nov 5, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
Well this admission won't go well with the people he's trying to get to buy his book lol (i.e., MJ fans)
True, that. But he keeps contradicting himself and the evidence, out there. There were seven different drugs in Michael's body when he died. During the raids, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, and alcohol were found. People who hung out with Michael as little boys admit they did drugs and alcohol with him. And yet, this statement is in the article.

I was afraid hed be mad at me when he found out, Feldman said of Jackson.He never cursed, did drugs.

I think Corey would do better by continuing his work at overcoming his addictions and addressing his own abuse issues in therapy, before writing another book or giving another interview.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
True, that. But he keeps contradicting himself and the evidence, out there. There were seven different drugs in Michael's body when he died. During the raids, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, and alcohol were found. People who hung out with Michael as little boys admit they did drugs and alcohol with him. And yet, this statement is in the article.
I was afraid hed be mad at me when he found out, Feldman said of Jackson.He never cursed, did drugs.
I think Corey would do better by continuing his work at overcoming his addictions and addressing his own abuse issues in therapy, before writing another book or giving another interview.
Same with Macaulay Culkin.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#10 Nov 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
True, that. But he keeps contradicting himself and the evidence, out there. There were seven different drugs in Michael's body when he died. During the raids, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, and alcohol were found. People who hung out with Michael as little boys admit they did drugs and alcohol with him. And yet, this statement is in the article.
I was afraid hed be mad at me when he found out, Feldman said of Jackson.He never cursed, did drugs.
I think Corey would do better by continuing his work at overcoming his addictions and addressing his own abuse issues in therapy, before writing another book or giving another interview.
Is it true that drugs can make you more of a liar? The guy clearly wasn't around MJ that much if he thought the man didn't cuss or did drugs. MJ did cuss but he fooled the public to thinking he didn't. This guy during the last five years of his life was flipping the paparazzi the bird sometimes.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with Macaulay Culkin.
Least with Culkin, he's not making stupid books trying to get back fame. In fact, he's pretty much shunned it.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#12 Nov 5, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that drugs can make you more of a liar? The guy clearly wasn't around MJ that much if he thought the man didn't cuss or did drugs. MJ did cuss but he fooled the public to thinking he didn't. This guy during the last five years of his life was flipping the paparazzi the bird sometimes.
Yes, drugs do make people lie. I'd like to think that was the cause of Michael's problem. But given the way he was taught to lie, as a child, I think the drugs intensified the problem. So, the question is this. Have years of drug abuse turned Corey into a compulsive liar, or is he still substance abusing and doesn't recognize his truthfulness is in question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LaToya Jackson reveals she's no longer engaged ... 30 min Octopus 7
How Michael Jackson destroyed his looks in 100 ... 2 hr Stormageddon 199
Where is? 2 hr Alain 269
Why Do F'loons Delete Certain Threads On Pedoph... 2 hr Stormageddon 20
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 2 hr An NFL Fan 731
Michael Jackson's mom taking lawsuit to Calif. ... 2 hr Stormageddon 9
Did joseph sexually abuse Rebbie and LaToya 2 hr Binky 0
Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 2 hr goodvibrations 63
MJ haters 2 hr Stormageddon 123
More from around the web