The worst artist of all time !!

Created by zepforever on Nov 12, 2013

11,128 votes

Click on an option to vote

Michael Jackson (the freak )

Britney spears

Justin bieber

Lady gaga

Rhianna

Jermaine Jackson

Soulja boy

Jay - z

Prince

Jacksons

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Glove

Des Moines, IA

#59 Nov 25, 2013
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Va te faire foutre petit con !!!
You've Van Gogh's ear for music silly floon !!
You were born with your legs apart. They'll send you to the grave in a Y-shaped coffin."
Good thing your mother turned and looked down as she was wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.
Those deep knee bends you do regularly over fire hydrants guarantee that your own wide stance will require 2 cemetery plots.
You're just pissed that MJ has sold more records than Zep.

Oh, and <THWACK><THWACK> <THWACK>

If I find out your thick skull dented my Loon Mallet, I'll be sending you the bill.
Gina Weresh

Atlanta, GA

#61 Nov 25, 2013
Octopus wrote:
I see that Michael Jackson has topped the poll as "The Worst Artist Of All Time" and Prince only has three votes. Actually, I wouldn't call what Wacko did "art" because all he did was dance to his stolen backbeats that were pre-programed on stage. The clown enlisted Quincy Jones as producer and Quincy hired musicians to play the music. He then overdubbed the finished masters to Michael Jackson's squealing voice. Also Michael never knew how to play musicial instruments, live on stage or in a recording studio. Yet, because he hand clapped, he demanded credit in his laughable liner notes. The clown could not write two words put together so he paid songwriters for their songs and beat box his wide lips to make a popping sound and called that songwriting. Jacko was a hack, a puppet of the modern day recording industry where these so called artists do not have to be musicians or play live with a band. He was a direct result of lower standards in recorded music that gave birth to pre-programed dancing productions for the clueless and tasteless fans that think people like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga are real musicians. Nope, it remains crapola. Wacko is certainly the blame for the recording industry going down hill.
Michael Jackson has topped the poll? Which poll? This poll is topped by soulja boy.
Don't worry. It's not the only thing you bumbled, fucktard!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#62 Nov 25, 2013
Gina Weresh wrote:
<quoted text>Michael Jackson has topped the poll? Which poll? This poll is topped by soulja boy.
Don't worry. It's not the only thing you bumbled, fucktard!
The clown was number one at the time I typed in the post, floon. But since everybody knows that Soulja Boy was a one hit wonder rapper, does it really matter? Michael Jackson was a compulsive liar and child molesting freak. He was a filthy, untalented dancing clown that dropped dead after becoming a has been pop star that destroyed his butchered mug, his laughable music career and fried his tiny little brain on drugs. He did not record an album in his last eight years and did not tour in twelve. Nice try, floon. Michael Jackson is indeed, "The Worst Artist Of All Time"
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#64 Nov 25, 2013
arzano wrote:
<quoted text>Quite the screed there. As an internet nobody you seem to have issues. Bet you're a molester.
Wrong.

Michael Jackson and some of his supporters are obviously pedophiles that enjoy getting away with having sex with children like Michael did when he molested seven year old, Wade Robson. Wacko is a wonderful role model, isn't he?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#65 Nov 25, 2013
zepforever wrote:
I voted for the pedofreak of course,who's next ?
You're just a jealous nobody.
arzano

Blue Springs, MO

#66 Nov 25, 2013
floon: 1. a derogatory word used by pedophiles, crack heads, and rapists to deflect attention away from their sordid activities.
2. word used to announce to the world that the user of that word is a low brow cretin.
3. phrase uttered by mentally deficient misfits.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#67 Nov 26, 2013
arzano wrote:
floon: 1. a derogatory word used by pedophiles, crack heads, and rapists to deflect attention away from their sordid activities.
2. word used to announce to the world that the user of that word is a low brow cretin.
3. phrase uttered by mentally deficient misfits.
Definition of f'loon: rabid member of the Church of Michael Jesus Jackson who supports the perverse lifestyle of pedophiles. Some f'loons may also defend Michael's little-boy sleepovers because they are also pedophiles.

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#68 Nov 27, 2013
Don't take this particular thread seriously. This forum is full of "haters" who have no tact, so of course they'll vote Michael Jackson has the "worst", when they know most REAL people think the exact opposite.

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#69 Nov 27, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of f'loon: rabid member of the Church of Michael Jesus Jackson who supports the perverse lifestyle of pedophiles. Some f'loons may also defend Michael's little-boy sleepovers because they are also pedophiles.
Lenora, I think you're just butt hurt over your own molestation. Stop taking your own sad little past out on Michael, you're too old for this.

I wonder what your trigger words are.

Toodles!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#70 Nov 27, 2013
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lenora, I think you're just butt hurt over your own molestation. Stop taking your own sad little past out on Michael, you're too old for this.
I wonder what your trigger words are.
Toodles!
Actually, recovering from my own molestation has given me the courage to speak out against molestation, even in the face of hostility from those who refuse to believe the person they admire would commit such heinous crimes.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#71 Dec 2, 2013
When I was online last night, I happened to run across an interesting article from Rolling Stone magazine concerning charges of child molestation against English Folk singer, Roy Harper. These charges stem from sexual abuse of a twelve year old girl between 1972-1977. Of course, Roy Harper is most famous for a song Led Zeppelin did on their third album called, "Hats Off To Roy Harper" in 1970. It is quite strange that Roy Harper would be charged this late in his life for something that supposely took place over forty years ago. His connection to Jimmy Page being that Jimmy has appeared on a few of Harper's albums. Anyway, the article said there is nine counts of abuse being made. If these accusations can be made going that far back in time, then Wade Robson certainly won't have any problem winning a successful civil lawsuit against Michael Jackson's estate. It always catches up to pedophiles in the end. Even in death, Michael Jackson's tarnished legacy of sin will not be silenced.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#74 Dec 5, 2013
Octopus wrote:
When I was online last night, I happened to run across an interesting article from Rolling Stone magazine concerning charges of child molestation against English Folk singer, Roy Harper. These charges stem from sexual abuse of a twelve year old girl between 1972-1977. Of course, Roy Harper is most famous for a song Led Zeppelin did on their third album called, "Hats Off To Roy Harper" in 1970. It is quite strange that Roy Harper would be charged this late in his life for something that supposely took place over forty years ago. His connection to Jimmy Page being that Jimmy has appeared on a few of Harper's albums. Anyway, the article said there is nine counts of abuse being made. If these accusations can be made going that far back in time, then Wade Robson certainly won't have any problem winning a successful civil lawsuit against Michael Jackson's estate. It always catches up to pedophiles in the end. Even in death, Michael Jackson's tarnished legacy of sin will not be silenced.
Was so wondering about that LedZep III, side two song. It is by far the strangest sounding of all of them.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#75 Dec 5, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Was so wondering about that LedZep III, side two song. It is by far the strangest sounding of all of them.
Both Jimmy Page and Roy Harper look old and creepy to me today.

Chilling.

I do not like Led Zeppelin anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 4 min Pop Tart- 41
Jimmy Savile and Michael Jackson (Oct '12) 31 min JINA WILD 28
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 2 hr An NFL Fan 720
MJ owned book depicting nude children written ... (Mar '10) 3 hr An NFL Fan 799
Is imitation the sincerest form of flattery? 6 hr JINA WILD 1
Vote for the most likable Hater!! 6 hr TEAM MICHAEL 10
MJ haters 7 hr Len is Disgusted 105
Are MJ Fans Worried? 12 hr Octopus 1,255
Where is? 12 hr Octopus 268
More from around the web