United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

i voted for michael jackson (the freak )
The Poo Glove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

yes mj was and is the worst artist of all time
Linda Bledsoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?
Isn't that colostomy bag with ears you call your head about due for its annual cleaning out?
You need to use Sani-Flush for mouthwash!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Gina Weresh wrote:
<quoted text>zep has routinely bragged of past conquests and supports a band with 2 members that have admitted to pedo activity.
That you're here to rush to zep's defense can only mean you are a fellow pedo.
Now many times have you two hunted for 'veal' as zep calls those young children? Do you also refer to taking their pants off ads "opening my Happy Meal"?
You are the one that is disgusting. You'll no doubt get beaten to death for your activities and I'll be thrilled to hear about it when it happens. If only I could be there to kick in your skull!
Jimmy Page was a child molester; he slept with a child named Lori Maddox. I don't excuse anyone for molesting a child. That includes your god Pedo Pan Jackson.

No matter how much you try to put down other musicians, you will not cause me to be sidetracked from the fact Pedo Pan was a disgusting pedophile.

If being opposed to pedophiles, such as Michael, and wanting them locked up for life makes me disgusting to you, then I am happy to wear that adjective. YOU are disgusting for supporting them.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Page was a child molester; he slept with a child named Lori Maddox.
He didn't sleep with her i said.

She looked more than her real age, because she was a teen model.

He never forced her to sleep with him.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't sleep with her i said.
She looked more than her real age, because she was a teen model.
He never forced her to sleep with him.
Lori Maddox was a teenaged groupie back in the early seventies that was obviously into the LA rock scene as part of scores of other females that were partying with the bands in that era. She simply was not an innocent little girl and had slept with David Bowie before she even met Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin. Since she was a beautiful young girl, Jimmy wanted her. She was his girlfriend and she admits that they slept together and definitely had sex. Anyway, it is sad that she was not cared about by her parents and was allowed to be a groupie that were abused by rock stars. She may have loved her past as a GTO but it still doesn't make it right. She was never forced to sleep with Jimmy because she was obviously in love with him at the time. Nevertheless, Jimmy Page should've known better. He was the adult. Lori Maddox seeked out the rock n roll groupie lifestyle and probably was a runaway. Today, she talks of her life in as a positive experience but it could've been tragic had she died under Led Zeppelin's watch. Jimmy got very lucky that no one grasp what he was doing behind closed doors because he would've been in trouble. It was risky behavior. All this is told in Stephen Davis's excellent book on Led Zeppelin called, "Hammer Of The Gods" A different era but Jimmy was still wrong. He should've never got involved with Lori Maddox. She was way too young to be hanging out, drinking and abusing drugs with rock stars. At least, Jimmy curbed his behavior afterwards and his affair with Lori seemed to be a brief part of his life.
centralia

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Obviously a stooge keeps voting MJ up. Must be a classless jay-z or Rhianna fan.
Clueless dolt.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that colostomy bag with ears you call your head about due for its annual cleaning out?
You need to use Sani-Flush for mouthwash!
It’s too bad stupidity isn’t painful.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lori Maddox was a teenaged groupie back in the early seventies that was obviously into the LA rock scene as part of scores of other females that were partying with the bands in that era. She simply was not an innocent little girl and had slept with David Bowie before she even met Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin. Since she was a beautiful young girl, Jimmy wanted her. She was his girlfriend and she admits that they slept together and definitely had sex. Anyway, it is sad that she was not cared about by her parents and was allowed to be a groupie that were abused by rock stars. She may have loved her past as a GTO but it still doesn't make it right. She was never forced to sleep with Jimmy because she was obviously in love with him at the time. Nevertheless, Jimmy Page should've known better. He was the adult. Lori Maddox seeked out the rock n roll groupie lifestyle and probably was a runaway. Today, she talks of her life in as a positive experience but it could've been tragic had she died under Led Zeppelin's watch. Jimmy got very lucky that no one grasp what he was doing behind closed doors because he would've been in trouble. It was risky behavior. All this is told in Stephen Davis's excellent book on Led Zeppelin called, "Hammer Of The Gods" A different era but Jimmy was still wrong. He should've never got involved with Lori Maddox. She was way too young to be hanging out, drinking and abusing drugs with rock stars. At least, Jimmy curbed his behavior afterwards and his affair with Lori seemed to be a brief part of his life.
You're not wrong octo,Jimmy was addicted to drugs at that time,he couldn't know better,Lori gave herself to him on a silver tray.

And she said that Jimmy was wonderful with her.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not wrong octo,Jimmy was addicted to drugs at that time,he couldn't know better,Lori gave herself to him on a silver tray.
And she said that Jimmy was wonderful with her.
Jimmy's drug addiction is a poor excuse, Zeppy. Lori Maddox gave herself to Jimmy Page on a silver platter but it still doesn't make it right. Lori might still believe that their affair was wonderful because she was a rock groupie. She apparently has always loved that lifestyle. She had no rules to live by. Jimmy was very fortunate that Lori did not want more from him. Because she could've really screwed him blue had she wanted.
Juggs Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

The Glove wrote:
<quoted text>If it was, you'd be on a perpetual Morphine drip.
You really should ask yourself just why you have such a strong need to respond with such lengthy, rambling posts.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Juggs Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should ask yourself just why you have such a strong need to respond with such lengthy, rambling posts.
Paging Subhuman Criminal: troll wanted in isle 9 for bullyposts, or bully wanted for trollposts,

or not.

*hehe*

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy's drug addiction is a poor excuse, Zeppy. Lori Maddox gave herself to Jimmy Page on a silver platter but it still doesn't make it right. Lori might still believe that their affair was wonderful because she was a rock groupie. She apparently has always loved that lifestyle. She had no rules to live by. Jimmy was very fortunate that Lori did not want more from him. Because she could've really screwed him blue had she wanted.
In seeing interviews about that crowd, her friends said she never fully recovered from what happened. So, once again, adult-child sexual relations are damaging. I still like the music of Led Zeppelin, and it's not that I want to upset ZepForever. But sleeping with a child was wrong, on Jimmy Page's part, no matter how besotted she was. He was still an adult.

I'd like to know where her parents were, just as much as I'd like to know why Wade Robson's mother let her son sleep with Michael.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
In seeing interviews about that crowd, her friends said she never fully recovered from what happened. So, once again, adult-child sexual relations are damaging. I still like the music of Led Zeppelin, and it's not that I want to upset ZepForever. But sleeping with a child was wrong, on Jimmy Page's part, no matter how besotted she was. He was still an adult.
I'd like to know where her parents were, just as much as I'd like to know why Wade Robson's mother let her son sleep with Michael.
I am not sure why Lori Maddox was allowed to be a 14 year old groupie but she was part of a select group of females from the LA rock scene in the seventies that followed rock bands around and offered their services of sex to the musicians. I really do not know much about why she was accepted into the GTO's or where her parents were but apparently, she was okay with that lifestyle. As a grown woman, her books and interviews of that time period is told in a strange positive nature, without getting into making accusations against Jimmy Page. All I can say is that he was very fortunate that he did not get into trouble. At the time, he was in his late 20's and certainly pushed the envelope with Lori as his teenaged girlfriend. Maybe, it was acceptable to Led Zeppelin and other rock bands at the time. A sense of danger. Anyway, it happened over 40 years ago. I do not think the rest of the band were involved with little girls though. They apparently never complained about Lori's relationship with Jimmy Page. I take it with a grain of salt. She wasn't an innocent girl to begin with and she was very lucky that she lived to tell of her experiences as a rock groupie. I think Jimmy dumped her at one point. Is that what she never fulled recovered from or was it the drugs and alcohol? She is 55 years old today. Perhaps, she still feels like it was worth it to be linked to that legendary rock n roll time frame, no matter how small. Pretty sad if you ask me.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't upset me,but Lori never suffred from anything,why should she recover from something which never happened ?

Sorry but when she talks about Jimmy,she doesn't look chocked, she has always been pretty happy to be with him.

I don't refuse to say that Jimmy was wrong in one way or another ,but those were different times.

Many teen girls had relations with many rock stars.
Drugs like LSD often masked reality.
The Glove

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't upset me,but Lori never suffred from anything,why should she recover from something which never happened ?
Sorry but when she talks about Jimmy,she doesn't look chocked, she has always been pretty happy to be with him.
I don't refuse to say that Jimmy was wrong in one way or another ,but those were different times.
Many teen girls had relations with many rock stars.
Drugs like LSD often masked reality.
Selective indignation. You support some pedophiles while detesting others. Aren't you the compassionate wench?

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

The Glove wrote:
<quoted text>Selective indignation. You support some pedophiles while detesting others. Aren't you the compassionate wench?
You don't seem to understand what ive said moron.
Jimmy wasn't pedophile,Lori was a wh*re as you are who tailed rock stars.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

Even if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

ononothimagin wrote:
Please file 2 (TWO)“ABUSE REPORTS” with topix against the Queen Of The Cyber-Bullies...“J-J-Jina Wild” for threatening my life on “Salwagold1 and Stormageddon are alias for Jina and Inda!!”
One for Post #933, and then another for Post #927!!
She clearly writes that she knows where I live and is planning to hire a mercenary to come to my address to “blow my brains out!!”
Let’s show her that this level of bullying will NOT be allowed!!!
She is not planning to do anything of the sort. Please stop this antagonistic behavior.

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

The Glove wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what your saying, imbecile. You're the clueless dolt that started the poll in the first place so it's not hard to see what your motives are.
You excuse away "some" pedo behavior for those you like.
Clearly MJ is a better artist than those below him and above him in the poll.
No doubt you and the other 1124 dotards that have voted for MJ as worst artist have no clue to his artistic talent and the respect he's gotten from the fans and his peers in the music business.
You just have an axe to grind.
And to any claim that Robert Plant is the "Best Voice Ever", that opinion is warped and is made by someone that knows zilch about recorded vocal music much less rock-n-roll.
Va te faire foutre petit con !!!

You've Van Gogh's ear for music silly floon !!

You were born with your legs apart. They'll send you to the grave in a Y-shaped coffin."
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

I see that Michael Jackson has topped the poll as "The Worst Artist Of All Time" and Prince only has three votes. Actually, I wouldn't call what Wacko did "art" because all he did was dance to his stolen backbeats that were pre-programed on stage. The clown enlisted Quincy Jones as producer and Quincy hired musicians to play the music. He then overdubbed the finished masters to Michael Jackson's squealing voice. Also Michael never knew how to play musicial instruments, live on stage or in a recording studio. Yet, because he hand clapped, he demanded credit in his laughable liner notes. The clown could not write two words put together so he paid songwriters for their songs and beat box his wide lips to make a popping sound and called that songwriting. Jacko was a hack, a puppet of the modern day recording industry where these so called artists do not have to be musicians or play live with a band. He was a direct result of lower standards in recorded music that gave birth to pre-programed dancing productions for the clueless and tasteless fans that think people like Britney Spears, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga are real musicians. Nope, it remains crapola. Wacko is certainly the blame for the recording industry going down hill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of53
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••