DNA test allegedly shows Michael Jack...

DNA test allegedly shows Michael Jackson had lovechild

There are 59 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 6, 2014, titled DNA test allegedly shows Michael Jackson had lovechild. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

A DNA test allegedly shows that aspiring singer Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son, according to the test's organizers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 6, 2014
So MJ does live on.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#2 Mar 6, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
So MJ does live on.
Well this article doesn't seem to be sure if its Jacko's or Joe's. If any of its true at all, its under the category of gossip. And your above statement seems to imply that Prince, Paris and Blanket are not really Jacko's. Interesting...
Octopus

Albany, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2014
I think The Jackson's probably welcome the rumor that the clown had fathered a child out of wedlock but most likely, it was Joseph that did the deed.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 6, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Well this article doesn't seem to be sure if its Jacko's or Joe's. If any of its true at all, its under the category of gossip. And your above statement seems to imply that Prince, Paris and Blanket are not really Jacko's. Interesting...
The test results are 99.9% Michael Jackson. MJ wrote Billie Jean.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#5 Mar 6, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The test results are 99.9% Michael Jackson. MJ wrote Billie Jean.
LOL this article can't even tell if its Jacko or his dad... Hey, maybe be like Jackson 5 is back on the venue =P

Location hidden

#6 Mar 6, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> LOL this article can't even tell if its Jacko or his dad... Hey, maybe be like Jackson 5 is back on the venue =P
The test results were read live on FilmOn.com at 12:00 PM Pacific.

They confirmed MJ is 99.9% the father of B Howard.

This confirms the truth.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#7 Mar 6, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
This confirms the truth.
Lol tell you what badvibes when I hear for sure from some credible news source I will get back to you =P

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#8 Mar 6, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
So MJ does live on.
Again I will point out oh profound dodger of issues, that you seem to take this iffy omen here as a portent that MJ will live on. But you've left out Prince, Paris and Blanket. This seems to imply you feel they are not his children (or "slaves") as you so eloquently often put it. Curious...
persephone

London, UK

#9 Mar 6, 2014
What a coincidence. So suddenly a new 'naturally conceived' child pops up out of nowhere just at the point where Wade is about to sue the estate. Really?
If you can't see that somebody somewhere is using diversion tactics, and if you don't think that children sometimes lie, you are backing wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up the wrong tree.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#10 Mar 6, 2014
Octopus wrote:
I think The Jackson's probably welcome the rumor that the clown had fathered a child out of wedlock but most likely, it was Joseph that did the deed.
I agree. If Michael had actually fathered a child, he would have been squealing from the rooftops, about it. I think Joseph is the culprit.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 7, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. If Michael had actually fathered a child, he would have been squealing from the rooftops, about it. I think Joseph is the culprit.
Miki Howard would have preferred MJ any day. MJ didn't want children in his Thriller days but he did give women plenty of thrills. What a man and what a stud.

Location hidden

#12 Mar 7, 2014
persephone wrote:
What a coincidence. So suddenly a new 'naturally conceived' child pops up out of nowhere just at the point where Wade is about to sue the estate. Really?
If you can't see that somebody somewhere is using diversion tactics, and if you don't think that children sometimes lie, you are backing wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy up the wrong tree.
Wade is after money but B Howard has plenty of his own money and just wants the truth. You can't blame him for wanting to know who his dad is. That's no coincidence
Octopus

Albany, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. If Michael had actually fathered a child, he would have been squealing from the rooftops, about it. I think Joseph is the culprit.
I highly doubt if MJ was the father of Brandon Howard that he would have not supported his child. It sounds something Joseph would do because we know that he has been cheating on Katherine for decades. They have an open marriage except Mama Jacky never has boyfriends of her own. Maybe, B Howard's mother was alright with having Joseph's baby and she raised him as being another man's child. Who knows?
Betty

Washington, DC

#16 Mar 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
This confirms the truth.
I am a devoted MJ fan but even I think that you are an airhead to believe that paternity can be proven from a device (which we don't know even belonged to MJ) that has not been kept to preserve the DNA from years ago is a valid source of proof.

You are believing tabloid media news and nothing more than a publicity stunt for him and Corey.

Remember: "Just because you read it in magazine or see it on TV screen don't make it factual" ~ Michael Jackson

Wake up!
The Wonder Of You

United States

#17 Mar 7, 2014
MJ had sex with a woman???

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Miki Howard would have preferred MJ any day. MJ didn't want children in his Thriller days but he did give women plenty of thrills. What a man and what a stud.
Strange that the mother has never told him who his father is and why doesn't the kid have a birth certificate? I doubt MJ has ever had sex with a woman.

Raleigh, NC

#19 Mar 7, 2014
Augie Johnson is the boy's father. The DNA test has proven to be bogus: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/michael-jackson...

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#20 Mar 7, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Augie Johnson is the boy's father. The DNA test has proven to be bogus: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/michael-jackson...
I knew this reeked of BS. Thank you for the heads up!

Raleigh, NC

#21 Mar 7, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I knew this reeked of BS. Thank you for the heads up!
No prob. That con man was still trying to explain why he believed it was real but no one believes him...

Raleigh, NC

#22 Mar 7, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that the mother has never told him who his father is and why doesn't the kid have a birth certificate? I doubt MJ has ever had sex with a woman.
Actually she has told him who his father is, wasn't MJ that's for sure. And I do believe he has a birth certificate. Miki probably has it somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web