I Love you care for you adore you

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 9, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael you know how I feel about you
Your so precious
http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/michael-... <--- This is not the face of a precious individual

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.funnyphotos.net.au/images/michael-... <--- This is not the face of a precious individual
Now we know why he often wore a surgical mask in public. Lol.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know why he often wore a surgical mask in public. Lol.
Lmao, now its all piecing together
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Michael,I can picture you looking down on us.with a smile on your face,to show how much love people,have for you.all over the world.
I hope you knew how truly Loved you were.
You really were Michael.

I bet nobody even said thank you to you for everything you have done for people.I am going to say a massive thank you to you.all the people you helped through your charity work.and your heal the world foundation.and always giving back to the fans.just being there Michael.you changed the world.you made it better place..you made a difference in all our Lives. Thank you for being you
And having you in our lives.

Michael.you were the genius and the hero.and Inspiration.you are our world.you mean so much to each and everyone of us.and so much more.you are.our heart.you are the teddybear.you are the angel.you are the sweetheart.you are the sun,moon ,stars.Michael you glow in all our hearts.you are the king.you are our precious baby.just so very precious.we care for you Michael.we adore you
You really our a sweetheart

Michael if words could say,how much we are Missing you.

Michael Jackson I Love you babe

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Oct 9, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling people in the courtroom were afraid the prosthetic nose attached to the mutilated remainder of the real one might fall off.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#7 Oct 9, 2013
That picture is just wrong smh wasn't nothing wrong with how he looked in the late '70s and early '80s. Like Quincy Jones said, he was a "beautiful man" and then he did this. Shows you how bad parents Joe and Katherine were because if Joe was that disciplinarian that his wife, children (and Joe himself) claim he is, why didn't he at least scare Michael into not getting surgery? Yeah he was bad enough to use a whip for a dance step but not a whip to stop his son from going to a surgeon. I don't even believe that story that he tripped on himself and broke his nose in 1979. Dude was cunning even then to get what he wanted. He saw La Toya get surgery and decided he had to have it.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#8 Oct 9, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
That picture is just wrong smh wasn't nothing wrong with how he looked in the late '70s and early '80s. Like Quincy Jones said, he was a "beautiful man" and then he did this. Shows you how bad parents Joe and Katherine were because if Joe was that disciplinarian that his wife, children (and Joe himself) claim he is, why didn't he at least scare Michael into not getting surgery? Yeah he was bad enough to use a whip for a dance step but not a whip to stop his son from going to a surgeon. I don't even believe that story that he tripped on himself and broke his nose in 1979. Dude was cunning even then to get what he wanted. He saw La Toya get surgery and decided he had to have it.
The songwriting was clear,..."take a look in the mirror and ... make the...

change.

lol

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 10, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, now its all piecing together
That was a bad nose day for Wacko but not as bad as this.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qsat0i.jpg
FOREVER MICHAEL

Croydon, UK

#11 Oct 10, 2013
What has his looks got to do with his music.anyway. but Michael was very good looking
Gorgeous man. With his baby brown eyes
Sweet cute nose.just perfect.just like Michael perfect. And the most sweetest smile.that smile would cheer you up for the rest of the day.and that cute laugh and giggle.you can still hear it now
And when Michael quiet and shy covers his face with his hand.what a guy.what a sweetheart
Michaels got such a good gentle heart.he is such good and nice man.a remarkable genuine human being.always generous polite.kind and just so caring. Who made a diffence to so many people
Changed the world.making the world a better place
Thankyou just for being you.we care for you so much..we are proud of you.and adore you
We all Love you very much Michael
Michael with all my heart I Love you
Forever my sweet angel
MICHAEL IS FOREVER.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#12 Oct 10, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
The songwriting was clear,..."take a look in the mirror and ... make the...
change.
lol
*guffaw*

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#13 Oct 10, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
The appearance of his face is what shocked me so much when he died. Quincy was right. He was gorgeous with his original face. Of course, his new face carvings coincide with his worsening behavior.

Ironic you should mention LaToya. Everytime I see her face, I automatically recoil, from the horror. And she used to also be gorgeous.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#14 Oct 11, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael you know how I feel about you
Your so precious
You're truly nut !
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#15 Oct 12, 2013
The world has so much Love,for this man.Michael
Has the biggest heart.he should have the biggest award.going.Michael was such a polite,caring kind.wonderful man.and a wonderful human being.and a true humanitaian.he was Just so
Generous.Just a really nice guy.he made a difference.in all our Lives.just for Michael being here..he changed the world,and made it a better place.

I wouldnt change Michael for the world..Michael is Just perfect in every way.Michael a massive part in my Life and in all his fans Life.the world over.he made all our Lives complete.he healed the world so many times, Michael is Love and that all he knows.

Michaels Just my precious baby

If you ask any of the tribute artist today.and they will all tell you? Michaels there biggest Inspiration
And hero.like he is to all of us.and if you see these tribute shows.Just close your eyes.and wish it was really Michael
Nobody will ever be my sweet Michael.or replace him.theres only one Michael and thats how it will stay.you know what an entertainer and showman
He really was..we want you back.we reallty need to see you Michael? Anyway if theres anything about
Michael and thats where I will be

Michael with his beautiful face.angel eyes,
Sweetest smile,your just taken by him
He is Just so cute.as soon as you see him.you Just fall in Love with him.

Michael has voice of an angel.he is an angel.and he will always be my sweet angel.
He is an Incredible Singer,dancer,song writer,producer,actor,film maker
What cant this man do..I Just Love Michael so much.with all my heart.we Just adore you babe
And your forever in our hearts
Always sweet angel
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#16 Oct 14, 2013
FOREVER NUTJOB wrote:
The world has so much Love,for this man.Michael
What cant this man do..
What he couldn't do was keep his spotted weiner out of 13 year old boys.

Now I know where the term, crazy as bat $h!t came from.

I hope for your sake that you are able to join him very soon. I'm sure he would be very happy with you drooling over him every day throughout eternity. There could be no punishment worse than that.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Your all complete Jerks.how sick and weak you all are when that persons not here to defend himself.
Just Leave this poor man alone.I bet if the truth is known.that its secret.but you all really care about him.or you wouldnt go to so much trouble to be on here.

Michael,is the prince of all angels..he is so smart he can run rings around the lot of you clowns.
He is a good man with a good heart

There was a lot of talk on the website last week.on one of his official websites.that he was planning to fake his own death when he was doing the Invincible album. He was under so much stress
Neverland gone so quiet.he could be living there in secret.ok then I am off to Neverland.. theres no truth what so ever in that story all made up.to make the name for themself.I wish It was true.I Just want him to be happy.and one day of seeing him again.I know I keep saying it but all your fans really want you back Michael.we would do anything to have you back with us.we would do anything for you.I know Michael is with the angel
He is the sweetest man the worlds ever known

I know Michael was hurt badly at neverland.with sickos going through is stuff.and said he never wanted to go back to neverland.but it would be nice..only with Michaels wishes to open neverland up to the public.make it bigger and better then graceland.Michael is the true king of music.or somewhere like neverland so we can bring gifts for him all year long.and respect for the greatedt man and entertainer the worlds ever known.and memorial gardens in the uk.and across the world

And our angel in bright lights in broadway for the world to see.and a film made about his life .
But who could play this wonderful guy

I Love you Michael Jackson

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#19 Oct 14, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
But who could play this wonderful guy

I Loathe you Wacko Jackson
Diana Ross

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#20 Oct 14, 2013
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>What he couldn't do was keep his spotted weiner out of 13 year old boys.
Now I know where the term, crazy as bat $h!t came from.
I hope for your sake that you are able to join him very soon. I'm sure he would be very happy with you drooling over him every day throughout eternity. There could be no punishment worse than that.
For him it would be punishment to have her drooling all over his shoes. For her it would be punishment to listen to him lament about not having little boys, anymore.
FOREVER MICHAEL

Croydon, UK

#21 Oct 15, 2013
Your all talking complete crap.
Michael would of told you himself he was peter pan.that never grew up.he had a childs heart.
When your childhoods taken away.and his father being a monster to him.bur he forgave him.
When you have to be an adult so young
When he got older he went in to childhood again
Thats all there was to it..but he was more mature then all of you Jerks put together.

And I will be behind him every step of the way

Michael I Love you forever
I Love you for all time
Michael Jackson I Love you my gorgeous precious sweet Michael.
I adore care and Love you our precious baby
Babe and my angel for all time
FOREVER MICHAEL

Croydon, UK

#22 Oct 15, 2013
Forgot to say Michael the world truly Loves you
Each and everyone of us
You are a massive part of me ..and you always will
And make our life complete..
Michael changed the world with his gentle heart
And gentle smile.Everything about Michael waa gentle.he was shy quiet and gentle..with a tender Just heart of gold.he made the world a better place just him being in it.what an angel...what a guy
I am Just so proud of him...just a little sweetheart
He rocks our world.we want to rock with him
Michael you are Just my precious baby
I Love you so much MJ angel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul 27 Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 7,216
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Justice 1,877
More from around the web