Since: May 12

Location hidden

#56379 Jan 21, 2014
Oh I Almost Forgot wrote:
I like Jermaine... and even if he doesn't like me, I still do!
If he wants to write about how talented MJ was, I won't stop him.
Can you stop trash talkin MJ?
Oh I Almost Forgot

United States

#56380 Jan 21, 2014
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they were lying according to the jury that found him innocent of the charges of supplying alcohol to minors. Had there been any evidence that MJ had done that, he would have been found guilty. The reason he was found not guilty was the jury found the employees had an axe to grind and inconsistencies in their accounts of those accusations.
When I was a kid, me and my friends got drunk at home, and I assure you, my parents had nothing to do with it. So even if that account by these employees were true, even that doesn't mean MJ allowed them to do it.
Tell me this, how many employees did MJ have through the years, and what percentage of them testified against him in the trial that acquitted him? Then tell me how many of them came forward without the assistance of the one civil attorney who orchestrated the entire smear campaign, Larry Feldman. If you don't know, then you are admitting truth is not a reason for your interest in the MJ case.
People like you just want to believe the worst about MJ, because theres something in your soul that gets off on it.
Thats a sad place to live.
Could you please stay with what could be proven?

That jury "ACQUITTED" MJ cuz they said there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

HOW IS THAT THE SAME AS "PROVING HIS INNOCENCE??"

As for the rest, I'm with Jermaine. I'm sick of talking about MJ.
Oh I Almost Forgot

United States

#56381 Jan 21, 2014
You and goodvibrations can keep repeating yourselves if you'd like.
Oh I Almost Forgot

United States

#56382 Jan 21, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Can you stop trash talkin MJ?
I offered to let it drop 2 days ago.

Location hidden

#56383 Jan 21, 2014
Oh I Almost Forgot wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered to let it drop 2 days ago.
Really? Told me that? You know it is possible to like someone and not agree with them. I will never stop defending him though.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56384 Jan 21, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
All these haters on this forum have proved that their goal is to hate and vilify Michael Jackson. They are chomping at the bit to see what happens at Robson's trial. They constantly call Kate Jackson ugly..fat..greedy. They do not know this woman. Every last one of them is jealous of the Jackson money. They sit by their computers searching for anything anti-Jackson. They are evil low life losers. Their bonus is to call Jackson supporters cruel names. This is their life...I cannot even imagine havin that much hate inside of me....God help them all.
Well posted.

Location hidden

#56385 Jan 21, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Well posted.
Thank You...:)

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#56387 Jan 22, 2014
And now THIS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what....
Jina doesn't even have to talk to me, OK?
I just want her to meet my new friend!!
I'd much rather sit in the audience anyway!!
You want Jina to meet your new friend? Do explain.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#56388 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes they were lying according to the jury that found him innocent of the charges of supplying alcohol to minors. Had there been any evidence that MJ had done that, he would have been found guilty. The reason he was found not guilty was the jury found the employees had an axe to grind and inconsistencies in their accounts of those accusations.
When I was a kid, me and my friends got drunk at home, and I assure you, my parents had nothing to do with it. So even if that account by these employees were true, even that doesn't mean MJ allowed them to do it.
Tell me this, how many employees did MJ have through the years, and what percentage of them testified against him in the trial that acquitted him? Then tell me how many of them came forward without the assistance of the one civil attorney who orchestrated the entire smear campaign, Larry Feldman. If you don't know, then you are admitting truth is not a reason for your interest in the MJ case.
People like you just want to believe the worst about MJ, because theres something in your soul that gets off on it.
Thats a sad place to live.
You need to read the legal documents and court transcripts. You are so wrong, I don't even know where to begin. But do go to the Santa Barbara County website and start reading.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#56390 Jan 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Your argument is sooo compelling, takes a lot of braincells to refer someone to courthouse documents without an ability to articulate a thought in your own words.
Why don't you go copy and paste a conscious for yourself, dingy.
I certainly struck a nerve with you. I have posted many links, and I can post many more. I dare you to provide me one legal document, proving him innocent.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#56391 Jan 22, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly struck a nerve with you. I have posted many links, and I can post many more. I dare you to provide me one legal document, proving him innocent.
He doesn't read. That would crush his little world in which he's the smartest man alive.
MJ Put On A Great Show

United States

#56392 Jan 22, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Told me that? You know it is possible to like someone and not agree with them. I will never stop defending him though.
I didn't say I "told you" anything!

What I said was that I'm tired of discussing MJ on this thread and offered to turn it over to the "Cool People," ie: MJ fans that are incapable of translating their idol worship into a language that would make sense to all of us!!

If you want me to stick around, just keep beckoning to me!!

“What a gay day in”

Since: Feb 12

Chazzy's back passage

#56393 Jan 22, 2014
MJ Put On A Great Show wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I "told you" anything!
What I said was that I'm tired of discussing MJ on this thread and offered to turn it over to the "Cool People," ie: MJ fans that are incapable of translating their idol worship into a language that would make sense to all of us!!
If you want me to stick around, just keep beckoning to me!!
U iz a very kind babe making all these offerz to folkz right left and center. Me juss lovez how U is offerin 2 let thiz thread be wot it already iz, juss like that, wiv no control issuez or ego or nothin. U iz an inspiration to me & U know why? It'z cuz there ain't nothin on this planet that inspirez me more than seeing a great big prick in action. Lolz.

“What a gay day in”

Since: Feb 12

Chazzy's back passage

#56394 Jan 22, 2014
Well there be 2 things n this planet wot really jnspirez me.First iz a great big prick & second iz an azzhole. With you Chouchou feelz like he,z getting da whole goddam set. Lolz.

Bend ova Shannerz. Chouchou wantz to enter your tunnel. U is perfick.

Location hidden

#56395 Jan 27, 2014

Location hidden

#56396 Feb 22, 2014

Location hidden

#56397 Feb 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
Farewell KJ. RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ve-mANenpC4XX
maybe they're watching it together right now...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#56399 Mar 10, 2014
http://youtu.be/35ZhkjKcEJU

My best day ever, my finest hour, my wildest dream come true....Mine would be YOU.

Location hidden

#56400 Jun 15, 2014

Since: Jul 10

Ennigerloh, Germany

#56402 Jul 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
Yes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nsn4iYBBHQ4XX
But stupid girls by Pink fits you better ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's Neverland Is About To Be Sold (Jul '14) 4 min I Got Lucky 31
Mother of the year 5 min I Got Lucky 202
News A Place in Your Heart Presents: A Michael Jacks... 8 min I Got Lucky 6
News Judge to Decide if Jackson Accuser Can Sue Estate 1 hr Jesse Pinkman 504
News Smile. We love you. We hate you. At the same time (Jul '09) 4 hr Sleepingboy 43
News MJ's spirit still visits his family, claims bro... 4 hr Sleepingboy 6
crt 9 hr On the Jericho Road 1
News Lionel Richie: 'Something Was Seriously Wrong W... 15 hr Pop Tart- 213
More from around the web