Comments
54,761 - 54,780 of 55,093 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56068
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Christina was more assertive than Harry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
She was and I like that. She's very good - the best.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56069
Oct 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://youtu.be/YwSZvHqf9qM

Bob Dylan - Tangled up in Blue.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56070
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pop Tart- wrote:
http://youtu.be/YwSZvHqf9qM
Bob Dylan - Tangled up in Blue.
I never liked his voice. But he's such an excellent songwriter, I can overlook it. I do like Jimi Hendrix's cover of "All Along the Watchtower."

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56071
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I never liked his voice. But he's such an excellent songwriter, I can overlook it. I do like Jimi Hendrix's cover of "All Along the Watchtower."
Hi Len!

I saw Bob Dylan in concert a few years back and his voice was even more horrific. He couldn't even do his old songs because his voice didn't sound the same as it used to, so he performed all his new pieces. Still he's such a huge musical icon from the sixties and seventies that I have a lot of respect for him and his songwriting abilities. That story he tells in Tangled Up In Blue always brings a smile to my face.

Now Jimi Hendrix is a totally different story. I love him - he was such a talented genius! Who knows what he would have been capable of if he wouldn't have died. It's amazing to think about. I like his "All Along the Watchtower", too. That and many others.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56072
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Len!
I saw Bob Dylan in concert a few years back and his voice was even more horrific. He couldn't even do his old songs because his voice didn't sound the same as it used to, so he performed all his new pieces. Still he's such a huge musical icon from the sixties and seventies that I have a lot of respect for him and his songwriting abilities. That story he tells in Tangled Up In Blue always brings a smile to my face.
Now Jimi Hendrix is a totally different story. I love him - he was such a talented genius! Who knows what he would have been capable of if he wouldn't have died. It's amazing to think about. I like his "All Along the Watchtower", too. That and many others.
I remember him mentioning, in a couple of interviews, he wanted to create orchestral music. Considering his musical genius, it would have been incredible music.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56073
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember him mentioning, in a couple of interviews, he wanted to create orchestral music. Considering his musical genius, it would have been incredible music.
I agree, Len!

I've got to listen to that song now.....:-)

http://youtu.be/TLV4_xaYynY

Man, his guitar playing was astronomical!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56074
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, Len!
I've got to listen to that song now.....:-)
http://youtu.be/TLV4_xaYynY
Man, his guitar playing was astronomical!
Thank you for posting that. I have a recording of it. He was a guitar genius. I'm not a guitar-oriented person. So, it has to be unusual and beautiful in order to catch my attention. Carlos Santana is another brilliant guitarist.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56075
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for posting that. I have a recording of it. He was a guitar genius. I'm not a guitar-oriented person. So, it has to be unusual and beautiful in order to catch my attention. Carlos Santana is another brilliant guitarist.
Carlos Santana is amazing! Also, Joe Satriani is very good! Do you like his music?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56076
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlos Santana is amazing! Also, Joe Satriani is very good! Do you like his music?
I like some of Joe's music. Not all of it, though. But I was happy when he burst onto the scene.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56077
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What about this one, Len, do you like it? Appropriate, too, since it's October.

http://youtu.be/f-K8D7Yxd0w

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56078
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pop Tart- wrote:
What about this one, Len, do you like it? Appropriate, too, since it's October.
http://youtu.be/f-K8D7Yxd0w
Poppi! Thank you for posting that. I loved it! I love the music of Van Morrison.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56079
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppi! Thank you for posting that. I loved it! I love the music of Van Morrison.
I'm glad you liked it, Len. I've always liked it, too. I love the jazzy flair of this song. It will always be one of his classics.:-)

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56080
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you liked it, Len. I've always liked it, too. I love the jazzy flair of this song. It will always be one of his classics.:-)
That was a wonderful version of it. I like it better than the studio version. Both sax players were fabulous.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56081
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a wonderful version of it. I like it better than the studio version. Both sax players were fabulous.
I liked this live version better, too - it was awesome watching the performers.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56083
Nov 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://youtu.be/kmHWBo46iow

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56084
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This girl has a great future ahead of her.

http://www.flixxy.com/9-year-old-girl-sings-o...

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56085
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

goodvibrations wrote:
This girl has a great future ahead of her.
http://www.flixxy.com/9-year-old-girl-sings-o...
Wow. Is that for real? If so, she's incredible!

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56086
Dec 2, 2013
 
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Is that for real? If so, she's incredible!
She is self taught and only 9.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56087
Dec 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
She is self taught and only 9.
Amazing! She was born with a rare gift, that's for sure.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56088
Dec 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

http://youtu.be/SHCsbrc8xKA

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••