Location hidden

#55664 Oct 10, 2012
the rest of "us don't....
Jina Wild

Evesham, UK

#55665 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
We're supposed to believe that you have powers the rest of don't and you can see whose voting, right?
Go ahead and do your worst, hotshot. Like I said, I'm gonna sit back and let your big mouth do you in.
Of course not. But if you and I are the only two conversing, and if my posts get immediate red crosses whilst yours get nothing, and this is a repeated pattern, it isn't difficult to join the dots.
And I'd suggest that the words 'hotshot' and 'big mouth' are a tad anatagonistic, and indicate that yes, you really do want to fall out with me.

*shrug*

Anyway, as I said, save it. I won't engage in a flame war when the playing field is this uneven. I'm sorry I ever got into it with you, to be honest, Had I known months back that you were this unbalanced I would never have teased you as I did. I see no pleasure inmocking the afflicted and I apologise for not seeing the real you sooner. My bad!

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#55666 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. But if you and I are the only two conversing, and if my posts get immediate red crosses whilst yours get nothing, and this is a repeated pattern, it isn't difficult to join the dots.
And I'd suggest that the words 'hotshot' and 'big mouth' are a tad anatagonistic, and indicate that yes, you really do want to fall out with me.
*shrug*
Anyway, as I said, save it. I won't engage in a flame war when the playing field is this uneven. I'm sorry I ever got into it with you, to be honest, Had I known months back that you were this unbalanced I would never have teased you as I did. I see no pleasure inmocking the afflicted and I apologise for not seeing the real you sooner. My bad!
Here's what I don't understand....

I visited mjjproject last night and they have a page that shouts, "krackerjacks has been banished from topix forever!!- Dontcha just love it??"

It's amusing how so many people say,(in NFL Fan's words) "nobody likes me" and nobody talks to me.

I could have sworn I was just conversing with several people.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55667 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that anything like how you observed on the now defunct "Who is the bigger racist," that I had entered at least 96 or the 130 votes in Hunja's name??????????

You, my friend, ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!
Jina Wild

Evesham, UK

#55668 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I don't understand....
I visited mjjproject last night and they have a page that shouts, "krackerjacks has been banished from topix forever!!- Dontcha just love it??"
It's amusing how so many people say,(in NFL Fan's words) "nobody likes me" and nobody talks to me.
I could have sworn I was just conversing with several people.
You find it amusing that nobody likes you? I think that's sad. Maybe if you worked on your self esteem a little bit you would find something redeeming about yourself.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55669 Oct 10, 2012
If you ask me, even though you claim your topix account has never been deleted,(even though you have several accounts here in your "Jina Wild" username and I could swear that I saw you explaining to someone why your account was deleted.) YOU corrupted "Who's the bigger racist" by stockpiling votes under my name!!!

All I was doing on that thread was printing the opinions of other people that agreed with me and well-researched studies that supported my point of view!!!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55670 Oct 10, 2012
You hate that, don't you???????
Jina Wild

Evesham, UK

#55671 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that anything like how you observed on the now defunct "Who is the bigger racist," that I had entered at least 96 or the 130 votes in Hunja's name??????????
You, my friend, ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!
It would be if I'd said it, but seeing as I have no way of knowing how many votes you placed, I would never have said it.

Seems to me, Sir, that the liar is YOU.

By the way, who do you think you impress when you tell these lies? I'm genuinely interested. We are all pretty much strangers on here and there is no such thing as a Browie points system, so why do you keep trying to score them?

Gosh. You are a curious little fellow.
Jina Wild

Evesham, UK

#55672 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
If you ask me, even though you claim your topix account has never been deleted,(even though you have several accounts here in your "Jina Wild" username and I could swear that I saw you explaining to someone why your account was deleted.) YOU corrupted "Who's the bigger racist" by stockpiling votes under my name!!!
There is only one in my name, and it has never been deleted, hence the reason I still occasionally use it. I'm not sure where you got any other idea, but believe that it was probably something that you conjured up out of a desire to be right. You're not.

And did you ever find out how to vote in excess of 50 times a day? If so, let me know and I'll ensure that Elvis beats wacko in whatever polls f'loons conjure up.
ononothimagin wrote:
I
All I was doing on that thread was printing the opinions of other people that agreed with me and well-researched studies that supported my point of view!!!!!
That other forum asked who the biggest racist was, so what well researched studies did you present which confirmed that Jewish people were stupid to allow themselves to be gassed and that the people of Hiroshima deserved to have that bomb dropped on their heads? Hmmm?

If you were ahead in that poll, it's because you deserved to be. Nobody's fault but your own.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55673 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be if I'd said it, but seeing as I have no way of knowing how many votes you placed, I would never have said it.
Seems to me, Sir, that the liar is YOU.
By the way, who do you think you impress when you tell these lies? I'm genuinely interested. We are all pretty much strangers on here and there is no such thing as a Browie points system, so why do you keep trying to score them?
Gosh. You are a curious little fellow.
Pretty brave from someone making contradictory statements against a deleted thread!!!

So you're saying you never said that I made almost 100 of the 130 votes on Hunja's name???? That WASN'T why you claimed you asked your "friends" at topix to add on 50 more votes to my name????

Jesus, you got brass!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55674 Oct 10, 2012
I'm curious to what kind of man would make you the mother of children.

If you have enough fluff between your legs, why don't you tell us about how you managed to get pregnant??????

I'd like to have a word with THAT guy!!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#55675 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
If you ask me, even though you claim your topix account has never been deleted,(even though you have several accounts here int of view!!!!!
LOL!!

You wear neurosis on your sleeve. Why not just have 'nutter' tattooed on your forehead, creepy man?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55676 Oct 10, 2012
The mother of children, I might add, that believes she can brow-beat kids into submission and applying a measured swat on their fanny equals cruel child abuse!!!
Jina Wild

Evesham, UK

#55677 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty brave from someone making contradictory statements against a deleted thread!!!
So you're saying you never said that I made almost 100 of the 130 votes on Hunja's name???? That WASN'T why you claimed you asked your "friends" at topix to add on 50 more votes to my name????
Jesus, you got brass!!!
I said that you clearly voted for Hunja each time you visited the thread. I didn't specify figures. I was right, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be making such a song and dance about it.

And stop telling Jesus what he's got.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55678 Oct 10, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
You wear neurosis on your sleeve. Why not just have 'nutter' tattooed on your forehead, creepy man?
Gee whiz, I could swear that NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55679 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one in my name, and it has never been deleted, hence the reason I still occasionally use it. I'm not sure where you got any other idea, but believe that it was probably something that you conjured up out of a desire to be right. You're not.
And did you ever find out how to vote in excess of 50 times a day? If so, let me know and I'll ensure that Elvis beats wacko in whatever polls f'loons conjure up.
<quoted text>
That other forum asked who the biggest racist was, so what well researched studies did you present which confirmed that Jewish people were stupid to allow themselves to be gassed and that the people of Hiroshima deserved to have that bomb dropped on their heads? Hmmm?
If you were ahead in that poll, it's because you deserved to be. Nobody's fault but your own.
Ahhhh... Once again, you're expecting people to take a side on A THREAD THAT DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE!!!

No freakin' way did I say "Hiroshima deserved to have that bomb dropped on their heads!!"

LIAR!!!!
Jina Wild

Evesham, UK

#55680 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
I'm curious to what kind of man would make you the mother of children.
The kind of man that knows that the way to a woman's heart isn't necessarily down her throat.

*splutter*

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#55681 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that you clearly voted for Hunja each time you visited the thread. I didn't specify figures. I was right, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't be making such a song and dance about it.
And stop telling Jesus what he's got.
LIAR!!!!

You gave a specific number of votes you claimed that I had made!!

Then, you came back and said, "I knew topix would do what I told them to! They like me, you see!"
Jina Wild

Evesham, UK

#55682 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him.

Who does he think he is to be interrupting our intimate tete a tete? The cheeky devil.

God, you really are a prick.:-(

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#55683 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
But you and your pitiful compulsion for self pity just DID talk to me, neurotic fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 5 hr Spotted Wee 83
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 22 hr RICK 12,904
Wacko rabid's are cowardly stalkers Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
This wacko rabid is a danger to Wacko's bought ... Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
More from around the web