Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#55640 Oct 10, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns lV wrote:
<quoted text> Well there's definitely a lot of energy there - reported her "boy friend' Indamouse (herself I believe) on "report abuse" mainly to see if the option is there for a reason or just for show.
Just curious, if you only used the report abuse option to see what it was there for, why didn't you choose to report Krackerjacks' racist and mysogynist rants, or his prayer for the safe return of a little child that he already knew was murdered?
Or why not use it to report GV's awful racism against Indian people when she described them as 'incestuous vermin'?
Alternatively, why didn't you report Chas's homophobia and his disrespect of every race apart from his own?

I'm genuinely curious. Inda showed concern for your children and you reported him, just to see what would happen. Meanwhile, those truly malicious pigs on this forum continue to post...

Gosh, that IS confusing ...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#55641 Oct 10, 2012
OK, we've had our daily dose of "badass attitude" now.

Let's get back to being "Cool People."

I am not for gay rights.

I am not for women’s rights

I am not for handicapped rights

I am not for elderly rights.

I AM FOR HUMAN RIGHTS!

Simply by identifying people as gay, straight, male, female, black, white, Asian, Jewish, handicapped or elderly, we are only further dividing ourselves.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#55642 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
Simply by identifying people as gay, straight, male, female, black, white, Asian, Jewish, handicapped or elderly, we are only further dividing ourselves.
Call me a bad-ass, but you 'divided' yourself from me with your cruel descriptions concerning the torture of children. Your dank sidewalk crack awaits you.

Location hidden

#55643 Oct 10, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me a bad-ass, but you 'divided' yourself from me with your cruel descriptions concerning the torture of children. Your dank sidewalk crack awaits you.
I described those events purely as a matter of historic record. I expressed absolutely no glee or delight when I did it. Those things happened. If you're uncomfortable facing these dreadful details, maybe you should avoid forums.

That's all I have to say to you. I'm sure you and Jina are going stumble all over yourselves trying to paint a different picture but that's what you do here, isn't it?

Location hidden

#55644 Oct 10, 2012
An ID card should be required to get into or evicted from the "Cool People's Lounge."

Oh well, such is life. We just need to figure out how to share this planet with bigots and not let them bring us down.

USA

#55645 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I described those events purely as a matter of historic record. I expressed absolutely no glee or delight when I did it. Those things happened. If you're uncomfortable facing these dreadful details, maybe you should avoid forums.
That's all I have to say to you. I'm sure you and Jina are going stumble all over yourselves trying to paint a different picture but that's what you do here, isn't it?
You happen to be a vicious liar.

USA

#55646 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
An ID card should be required to get into or evicted from the "Cool People's Lounge."
Oh well, such is life. We just need to figure out how to share this planet with bigots and not let them bring us down.
Wandering words from a bogoted tosser.

USA

#55647 Oct 10, 2012
bigoted*

Location hidden

#55648 Oct 10, 2012
Hmmmm... There's a brief lull in NFL Fan's snappy comeback. That's uncharacteristic for him. I figure he's frantically searching the archives of topix threads looking for the discussion we had on the Holocaust months ago to drag those unsavory details here to the "Cool People's Lounge" and spoil everybody's day.

That's awfully nice of him, isn't it?

USA

#55649 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
Hmmmm... There's a brief lull in NFL Fan's snappy comeback. That's uncharacteristic for him. I figure he's frantically searching the archives of topix threads looking for the discussion we had on the Holocaust months ago to drag those unsavory details here to the "Cool People's Lounge" and spoil everybody's day.
That's awfully nice of him, isn't it?
My memory concerning you and your type serves me well enough. Besides, why search for a deleted account? I know you carry a deep compulsion to whinge and bitch about your sad state of affairs, but do you really want to lock horns again, nasty bigot?

Location hidden

#55650 Oct 10, 2012
For the record, the stance I took in that now famous discussion on WWII was that what the SS did to the Jews was an atrocity. Nazi leaders that organized the killing machine and forced Jews into inhuman conditions deserve our hate but not all Nazis were evil. For every brutal commandant at the concentration camps was a family at home that were misled about the realities of that war. Those women and children deserve to live normal lives.

Naturally, NFL Fan and others agitators tried to make it sound as if I’m a Nazi sympathizer.

That’s what they do. They argue.

Case closed.

Location hidden

#55651 Oct 10, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
My memory concerning you and your type serves me well enough. Besides, why search for a deleted account? I know you carry a deep compulsion to whinge and bitch about your sad state of affairs, but do you really want to lock horns again, nasty bigot?
*Click*

“I'm sorry but you have exceeded the one response per day limit set for hotheaded loudmouths by krackerjacks/ononothimagin. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a nice day. Goodbye.”

*Click*

USA

#55652 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
For the record, the stance I took in that now famous discussion on WWII was that what the SS did to the Jews was an
Case closed.
Another lame cover story, bigoted freak. Surely there must be a whiners thread for you somewhere. No wonder no one likes you.

Location hidden

#55653 Oct 10, 2012
God offers to every mind its choice between truth and repose. Take which you please - you can never have both.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

USA

#55654 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
God offers to every mind its choice between truth and repose. Take which you please - you can never have both.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
'How it infuriates a bigot when he is forced to drag out his dark convictions!'
-Logan Pearsall Smith

Location hidden

#55655 Oct 10, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'How it infuriates a bigot when he is forced to drag out his dark convictions!'
-Logan Pearsall Smith
Excuse me, I may be wrong here but it appears to me that you're the one getting infuriated and calling ME names!!!

Why is it easier to deceive people than convince them that they're getting deceived?
Jina Wild

UK

#55656 Oct 10, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You happen to be a vicious liar.
He is.

Nothing to add.

Location hidden

#55657 Oct 10, 2012
Case in point?

ANYONE that would give what Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, "clueless" simply because I posted it!!!!

You gotta ask yourself, when do the badass attitudes fall short and the truth come shinin' through???

(You can quote me on THAT!!)

USA

#55658 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I may be wrong here but it appears to me that you're the one getting infuriated and calling ME names!!!
Outing you as a bigot and a liar are merely immutable truths, Miss Congeniality.
Jina Wild

UK

#55659 Oct 10, 2012
ononothimagin wrote:
Case in point?
ANYONE that would give what Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, "clueless" simply because I posted it!!!!
You gotta ask yourself, when do the badass attitudes fall short and the truth come shinin' through???
(You can quote me on THAT!!)
I wrote a post to Len yesterday, and you put your ever impressive negative judgements on it before the had even ink dried. You must think you're not obvious, but you are.:-(

That's what I don't understand about you. Are you deluding yourself about your own massive shortcomings, or are you so scared of admitting the truth about yourself that you intentionaly lie so as to avoid having a mental breakdown?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny Michael Jackson Jokes (May '07) 19 min mjlover4life 3,385
Navi -chosen by Michael Jackson (fans only) 38 min Len is Disgusted 5
What REALLY went on at Studio 54...?? 40 min Len is Disgusted 13
The true inventor of "Moonwalk"(dance)!!! (Apr '07) 49 min Len is Disgusted 27
10 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Michael... 55 min Len is Disgusted 26
Krackerjacks is back! 1 hr Len is Disgusted 19
The 8 worst Michael Jackson duets 1 hr Len is Disgusted 121
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 3 hr Octopus 499

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE