Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsui...

Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit By Greedy Katherine Jackson Dismissed By California Court

There are 23 comments on the celebdirtylaundry.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit By Greedy Katherine Jackson Dismissed By California Court. In it, celebdirtylaundry.com reports that:

Poor Katherine! According to court documents, Katherine is suing for $40 billion in damages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at celebdirtylaundry.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Ha! The money hungry and greed queen, Katherine Jackson can not blame AEG for her filthy pedophile son's laughable death because they did not hire Dr Conrad Murray. Of course, the fat old hag thought that she could get an extra forty million. I expect the disgusting floons to cry over this one and totally remain silent. The drug addicted child rapist's untimely demise was his own fault and the whole world knows it.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2 Mar 14, 2013
$40 Billion?
::blink

Yet again, the Matriarch of the Wacky Jacko Clan proves how much she misses her mone...er , son.

Whatta MOM!

lol

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Just look at the source,'Celeb Dirty Laundry.'

Only a fool would take it for credible. ROFL

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 15, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Just look at the source,'Celeb Dirty Laundry.'
Only a fool would take it for credible. ROFL
Who else would report news about this crazy family & their crazy antics?

Credible news sources have better things to concentrate on than the latest celebrity tantrum or overdose.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Repeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else would report news about this crazy family & their crazy antics?
Credible news sources have better things to concentrate on than the latest celebrity tantrum or overdose.
Credible new sources have never slandered the Jacksons.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Of course, Michael Joseph Jackson is dead and is no longer interesting to most tabloids or credible news sources. But the lawsuit against AEG went nowhere because everybody knows that Michael Joseph Jackson was a hopeless drug addict awaiting death. The old hag is mistaken if she thinks she can blame others for her pedophile son's early demise.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Forty BILLION?

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Katherine Jackson is completely insane. Her brain damaged dead son killed himself. She should sue her child abusing husband, Joseph for forty BILLION for beating the future pedophile sloth. It will never get off the ground, you fat hag. Michael Joseph Jackson was a morphine addict.
wonder wrker

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2013
credit angel name callng is so childish.
mj fan

London, UK

#9 Mar 18, 2013
take no notice he's a beiber fan,the pop star who let his fans down at the o2 last week,the credit angel is stupid.
mj fan

London, UK

#10 Mar 18, 2013
credit angel is a slug,calling mj and his mother names,your no angel and know nothing.
mj fan

London, UK

#11 Mar 18, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
Of course, Michael Joseph Jackson is dead and is no longer interesting to most tabloids or credible news sources. But the lawsuit against AEG went nowhere because everybody knows that Michael Joseph Jackson was a hopeless drug addict awaiting death. The old hag is mistaken if she thinks she can blame others for her pedophile son's early demise.


your bloody stupid,he weren't so shut up slug,your a bloody loony.
mj fan

London, UK

#12 Mar 18, 2013
michael jackson was a world class entertainer,for four decades and survived the media shite and accusations aeg are negligent and murray killed mj so shut your nonsense,katherine and mj's children deserve justice,the truth,mj a legend not like beiber failure.
mj fan

London, UK

#13 Mar 18, 2013
an addict because he couldn't sleep,he wasn't addicted to cocaine,he was addicted to painkillers through no fault of his own,he was no failure ever,like you.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#14 Mar 18, 2013
mj fan wrote:
take no notice he's a beiber fan,the pop star who let his fans down at the o2 last week,the credit angel is stupid.
King Justin performed the show at 02, didn't he? Michael Joseph Jackson let you floons down by doing his drugs and failed to even show up for most of his pathetic rehearsals. How soon you forget? He then expired nude on his filthy mattress pad full of his disgusting bodily feces. Look in the mirror, stooopid.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#15 Mar 18, 2013
mj fan wrote:
credit angel is a slug,calling mj and his mother names,your no angel and know nothing.
Apparently, I know that Michael Joseph Jackson was a massive druggie awaiting death and was like that for years. His greedy, fat and haggard so called 'mother' let Michael get beaten by her abusive, violent husband Joseph and is now selling her dead pedophile son to the highest bidder for profit.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#16 Mar 18, 2013
mj fan wrote:
<quoted text>
your bloody stupid,he weren't so shut up slug,your a bloody loony.
Wacko was a hopeless drug addict and everybody in the world knows. You are still in denial, floon. Make me shut up, fool.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#17 Mar 18, 2013
mj fan wrote:
michael jackson was a world class entertainer,for four decades and survived the media shite and accusations aeg are negligent and murray killed mj so shut your nonsense,katherine and mj's children deserve justice,the truth,mj a legend not like beiber failure.
They deserve nothing. The old hag failed to help her son, Michael while he was still alive, you dipshit. The pedophile hired Murray as his yes man to get all the drugs he demanded. Wacko was a failure.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#18 Mar 18, 2013
mj fan wrote:
an addict because he couldn't sleep,he wasn't addicted to cocaine,he was addicted to painkillers through no fault of his own,he was no failure ever,like you.
Whose fault was it that the sloth was an drug addict and died not being able to sleep? Duh.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#19 Mar 18, 2013
mj fan wrote:
michael jackson was a world class entertainer,for four decades and survived the media shite and accusations aeg are negligent and murray killed mj so shut your nonsense,katherine and mj's children deserve justice,the truth,mj a legend not like beiber failure.
Michael Joseph Jackson was a hack.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Ballston Spa, NY

#20 Mar 18, 2013
mj fan wrote:
michael jackson was a world class entertainer,for four decades and survived the media shite and accusations aeg are negligent and murray killed mj so shut your nonsense,katherine and mj's children deserve justice,the truth,mj a legend not like beiber failure.
Give me an example of how King Justin failed when all his compact discs have been million sellers and he has amassed a fortune of 90 million dollars a year and is not even twenty yet. What a jealous little worm you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ 7 hr Pop Tart- 5
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Wed Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Wed Chaimpie 7,216
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Tue Pliez 200
MJ hater trolls Jul 25 Pop Tart- 2
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
More from around the web