persephone is the sicko who runs vind...

persephone is the sicko who runs vindicating wacko

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

jmj

Houston, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2011
MJ Innocent! Never Happened. MJ was a Target!
budsgirlisaloser 4life

Tempe, AZ

#4 Apr 22, 2011
idiot4life wrote:
MJ was not Innocent! It Happened. MJ was a pedophile.
OK, now you're making sense for once in your do nothing life. wacko was a pedophile. Deal with it. Now he's a dead junky. Oh well. Vindication failed. Will never happen.
wacko blew boys

Cambridge, MA

#6 Apr 22, 2011
jmj wrote:
MJ Innocent! Never Happened. MJ was a Target!
He's dead. He ain't anything now but a dead pedo junky rotting in hell. Dave, still has no idea he's dead. That's funny. Typical of the loser. Still obsessing and not getting anywhere. Why is Dave to preach his pedo worship in public? you afraid flunky?

Since: May 10

Fairfield, CA

#8 Apr 27, 2011
Let's see--you are exceptionally good at expressing hatred.

What else do you do?

Why aren't you in school learning to be a good citizen, or in Afghanistan defending this wonderful nation that allows humans like you to be such incredibly "small-minded" PPC?

Most of you "macho", esteem-challenged knuckle-draggers are just plain jealous of Michael Jackson. Jealous or his talent, intelligence, care and concern for humanity and our planet and his extraordinary appeal to women all over the globe. You could live a thousand lifetimes and never achieve a fraction of the wonderful, noteworthy accomplishments that he achieved in just 40 short years.

People that continue to accuse him of ugly, hateful acts are likely struggling with the very "sickness" which they FALSELY accuse him. I shudder to think of what a hidden camera would reveal after just one week's focus on your lives. The whole world would know the truth. Can you imagine the embarrassment and shame you'd surely be experiencing? How would you justify it all? What outrageous excuse would you give? Blame! Blame! Blame! That's all people like you are capable of doing! Again, find a nice, clear mirror and stare into it. Do you like what you see?

In reality, Hatemonger, God captures every fraction of a second of your life and one day it will all flash before your eyes and when it stops, God will either say to you, "Well done good and faithful servant, or depart from me, I don't know you". I'm a sinner, too. But I RECOGNIZE my weaknesses and struggle daily to deal with them. I'm just thankful that God gave His Only Son, Jesus Christ, to take on all of our sins and suffer death by crucifixion so that our sins could be forgiven. When we acknowledge our sins and commit to change our behavior, God is there to help us! But we must be sincere!

Heaven and Hell are real. God is real. The fact that you may not believe makes no difference whatsoever. You can deny gravity exists until your teeth drop out but if you jump out of an airplane without a parachute, your body will be pulverized like a tossed watermelon when you hit the ground. No question about it!

Tell me, Hatemonger, is that something to thumb your nose at? Eternity is a long time.

God blessed Michael Jackson with talent, compassion, unlimited wealth, and the esteem and adoration of millions of people all over the Planet. He brought him through two soul-wrenching ordeals involving hateful, unfounded accusations. He blessed him with three lovely, intelligent, well-adjusted and polite children. God would be violating His own word if He would have protected a human being who would harm a child. HIs word states emphatically that "better a man have a huge millstone cast on his neck and thrown into the deepest ocean than to harm a child."

You need to ask God to forgive you of your deep hatred and heal your mind. May God forgive you and bring someone into your life to help you change your direction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am love the sweet things”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 28, 2011
Susiesaysitright wrote:
God would be violating His own word if He would have protected a human being who would harm a child.
I am see this line in your quote and I am thinking at myself Susie is mad. God was not protecting Michael Jackson for if he was then I am thinking that he would still be alive today and not dead from drug overdose with the children watching him . Perhaps God did know something that you are not knowing.
jmj

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 28, 2011
Maybe God took Michael to a better place...the ONE Michael always searched for. : )
hatedisguisesign orance

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2011
Perhaps all of you with your blind certainty brought imbued your ignprance could explain why there is no evidence that MIchael Jackson abused a child.Bring your proof forward and show us where we are wrong.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#14 Apr 30, 2011
hatedisguisesignorance wrote:
Perhaps all of you with your blind certainty brought imbued your ignprance could explain why there is no evidence that MIchael Jackson abused a child.Bring your proof forward and show us where we are wrong.
If you can ever put together a cogent sentence, maybe somebody will do so. BTW, who are 'we'?
Floons R Dumb

Germany

#15 Apr 30, 2011
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can ever put together a cogent sentence, maybe somebody will do so. BTW, who are 'we'?
Good question. And here's another........what is ignprance?
Boy, floons sure are stupid.
Another Nym On Parade

Tavares, FL

#17 May 2, 2011
Susiesaysitright wrote:
Let's see--you are exceptionally good at expressing hatred.
What else do you do?
Why aren't you in school learning to be a good citizen, or in Afghanistan defending this wonderful nation that allows humans like you to be such incredibly "small-minded" PPC?
Most of you "macho", esteem-challenged knuckle-draggers are just plain jealous of Michael Jackson. Jealous or his talent, intelligence, care and concern for humanity and our planet and his extraordinary appeal to women all over the globe. You could live a thousand lifetimes and never achieve a fraction of the wonderful, noteworthy accomplishments that he achieved in just 40 short years.
People that continue to accuse him of ugly, hateful acts are likely struggling with the very "sickness" which they FALSELY accuse him. I shudder to think of what a hidden camera would reveal after just one week's focus on your lives. The whole world would know the truth. Can you imagine the embarrassment and shame you'd surely be experiencing? How would you justify it all? What outrageous excuse would you give? Blame! Blame! Blame! That's all people like you are capable of doing! Again, find a nice, clear mirror and stare into it. Do you like what you see?
In reality, Hatemonger, God captures every fraction of a second of your life and one day it will all flash before your eyes and when it stops, God will either say to you, "Well done good and faithful servant, or depart from me, I don't know you". I'm a sinner, too. But I RECOGNIZE my weaknesses and struggle daily to deal with them. I'm just thankful that God gave His Only Son, Jesus Christ, to take on all of our sins and suffer death by crucifixion so that our sins could be forgiven. When we acknowledge our sins and commit to change our behavior, God is there to help us! But we must be sincere!
Heaven and Hell are real. God is real. The fact that you may not believe makes no difference whatsoever. You can deny gravity exists until your teeth drop out but if you jump out of an airplane without a parachute, your body will be pulverized like a tossed watermelon when you hit the ground. No question about it!
Tell me, Hatemonger, is that something to thumb your nose at? Eternity is a long time.
God blessed Michael Jackson with talent, compassion, unlimited wealth, and the esteem and adoration of millions of people all over the Planet. He brought him through two soul-wrenching ordeals involving hateful, unfounded accusations. He blessed him with three lovely, intelligent, well-adjusted and polite children. God would be violating His own word if He would have protected a human being who would harm a child. HIs word states emphatically that "better a man have a huge millstone cast on his neck and thrown into the deepest ocean than to harm a child."
You need to ask God to forgive you of your deep hatred and heal your mind. May God forgive you and bring someone into your life to help you change your direction.
Jacko's life was all for show to get at your money, dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paris Jackson Posts Rare Home Video From Childh... 8 hr Just Me 26
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 9 hr RICK 12,906
News Paris Jackson cuts touches down in London follo... Mon Just Me 6
News Quincy Jones Wasn't Lying About Michael Jackson... Feb 18 Just Me 16
News Rabbi Shmuley Boteach (Aug '10) Feb 18 zionist media cabal 13
MJ haters slander and illegal activity against ... (Aug '13) Feb 18 Just Me 49
News Michael Jackson's secret sister was 'rejected b... Feb 16 Just Me 1
More from around the web