3T to reunite for Michael Jackson tri...

3T to reunite for Michael Jackson tribute

There are 26 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Nov 5, 2013, titled 3T to reunite for Michael Jackson tribute. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Michael Jackson's nephews Taj, Taryll and T.J. are set to reunite as 3T for a tribute concert to their late uncle next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#1 Nov 5, 2013
This is really good news.go out and make Michael proud.we all owe that man everything

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2 Nov 5, 2013
'3 T', short for three toilets. Fitting tribute.

Nobody can forget that photo of Wacko posing with his halfway-clothed nephew.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Why?
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#4 Nov 6, 2013
Why is a really cool song.and it features precious
MJ.I have the song down loaded.Anythibg to do with MJ.3T go and make your uncle proud
He deseves all the praise and worship we can give him.
Also Michael was such a genius and so gifted and talented.he just could do anything.he would of made a good presenter also after he introduced
His home movies on.his dvd.Interviews vol2.I know
Michael never liked talking much.he would day hes so shy.he would make excellent presenter

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#5 Nov 6, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
'3 T', short for three toilets. Fitting tribute.
Nobody can forget that photo of Wacko posing with his halfway-clothed nephew.
He had quite a number of photos of his nephews mixed in with his photos of other people's children. One of the photos in that collection was of an underage male fully nude, draped in a flannel sheet. In addition to them, it's documented he slept with his cousin's children, Simone - when she was eight - and Rijo - when he reached the age Michael liked. I wonder how many more of his underage relatives he took to bed and committed incest with.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
He had quite a number of photos of his nephews mixed in with his photos of other people's children. One of the photos in that collection was of an underage male fully nude, draped in a flannel sheet. In addition to them, it's documented he slept with his cousin's children, Simone - when she was eight - and Rijo - when he reached the age Michael liked. I wonder how many more of his underage relatives he took to bed and committed incest with.
I see you still have not gotten help for your illness.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#7 Nov 6, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you still have not gotten help for your illness.
Since when is telling the truth an illness? Oh, that's right. You're a f'loon.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is telling the truth an illness? Oh, that's right. You're a f'loon.
No..Len you are obsessed with MJ...and you are NOT tellin the truth....open your heart..

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#9 Nov 8, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No..Len you are obsessed with MJ...and you are NOT tellin the truth....open your heart..
I'd rather use my mind to find the truth, which I did.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather use my mind to find the truth, which I did.
No you do not know the truth...I swear on my life Michael never harmed any child.

#11 Nov 11, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No you do not know the truth...I swear on my life Michael never harmed any child.
Michael Jackson said he didn't harm 'that boy' and pedophiles think that having sexual relations with children don't harm them either...

Hmmm...

Does Pickles the clown believe the same deviant crap?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson said he didn't harm 'that boy' and pedophiles think that having sexual relations with children don't harm them either...
Hmmm...
What I do know is that MJ never molested any of those kids. Neverland was a great place...there was nothing sexual ever goin on there. It was a fun place...a child's dream...and MJ was not the vile things you call him...

#14 Nov 11, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What I do know is that MJ never molested any of those kids. Neverland was a great place...there was nothing sexual ever goin on there. It was a fun place...a child's dream...and MJ was not the vile things you call him...
Even Michael didn't say,... "I never molested those kids".
Instead,... "I didn't harm that boy. I would never..."~MJ

To the pedophile (Michael Jackson), molestation was not harmful to boys so of course he'd say,..."I didn't harm that boy."

Neverland wasn't about entertaining boys as much as it was about Wacko getting entertained by boys. Big difference.

#15 Nov 11, 2013
Hey Pickles, why did Wacko have his mug taken standing next to his semi-nude nephew?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#16 Nov 11, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
Interesting point.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point.
You tryin to make me angry Len?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#18 Nov 11, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You tryin to make me angry Len?
I've never understood why you defend a pedophile, especially when you make statements, such as "He never harmed a child."

Reality Awaits posed an interesting question.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never understood why you defend a pedophile, especially when you make statements, such as "He never harmed a child."
Reality Awaits posed an interesting question.
Understand this:I am not defending a pedophile...I am defending Michael Jackson...who was not one..You are makin accusations and allegations...which are not true.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#20 Nov 12, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Understand this:I am not defending a pedophile...I am defending Michael Jackson...who was not one..You are makin accusations and allegations...which are not true.
The legal documents and court transcripts prove he was a pedophile who got away with child molestation. Why deny it, Jermaine? What's at stake for you, in this? It's creepy to see you defend his behavior with children. You'd be a likeable person if you'd let go of your fantasy.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#21 Nov 12, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
The legal documents and court transcripts prove he was a pedophile who got away with child molestation. Why deny it, Jermaine? What's at stake for you, in this? It's creepy to see you defend his behavior with children. You'd be a likeable person if you'd let go of your fantasy.
There are NO legal documents or court transcripts which prove that MJ was a pedophile. The documents only contain records of accusations which were made which were never conclusively proven in a court of law.

Like it or not, the burden of proof is on the accuser. Merely issuing an accusation does NOT make it true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) Aug 28 Try WAR GAMES 360
News Corey Feldman details Hollywood sex abuse (Oct '13) Aug 28 When2SHUTUP 15
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul '16 Jacko was a slime... 1
More from around the web