Where is Smilemjj?

Where is Smilemjj?

Created by Sylvia on Mar 23, 2014

34 votes

Click on an option to vote

Left the forum

In India

On a cruise

With Jermaine7

On vacation

On sabbatical

With her lover

Flying with MJ

On her honeymoon

Planning revenge

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 23, 2014
She's busy with the fairies and the ghost of MJ that comes to her bed at night. :)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 23, 2014
I hope she is well and welcome her back when she returns.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Hopefully has realized the truth about MJ and is no longer smiling.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Hopefully has realized the truth about MJ and is no longer smiling.
She always knew the truth about MJ but you are very slow on the uptake I see.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#5 Mar 24, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
She always knew the truth about MJ but you are very slow on the uptake I see.
She always knew the truth and yet she STILL admired him? Sickness...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> She always knew the truth and yet she STILL admired him? Sickness...
Yes sickness in your brain.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#7 Mar 24, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sickness in your brain.
Pedos are sick and so are the people that look up to them.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#8 Mar 25, 2014
I'd bet smilemj is crying over Dr Murray returning to his medical profession that she is too upset to post. Floons do not like being proved wrong because they definitely do not want to have to admit that the clown was guilty of anything. Obviously, they like dismissing the haters as having an insane jealousy over the dead clown. Conrad Murray's freedom was treated with anger by the floons and they somehow believed that Murray would fail or suffer some kind of bad karma. Opps.

Dr Conrad Murray is doing well.
Damn your dumb

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 25, 2014
Id bet any person that cares about anything is upset that a doctor like Murray is allowed to be anywhere near that profession again.

What an idiotic comment.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#10 Mar 25, 2014
Damn your dumb wrote:
Id bet any person that cares about anything is upset that a doctor like Murray is allowed to be anywhere near that profession again.
What an idiotic comment.
And yet, smilemj would gladly give her child to MJ to sleep in his bed. The clown was allowed to purchace children, dangled Blanket over the railing from a highrise building, fed him a bottle through a veil, allowed him to be given propofol for dental work and still slept with his many young boyfriends in the raw. Hmmmmmm...

I highly doubt smilemj cares about the welfare of the children in Dr Murray's care. It is more like she hates Conrad Murray because she rather blame him for Wacko's untimely demise and wants to see the doctor suffer.

Again, it is "Damn, you ARE dumb.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#12 Mar 25, 2014
Damn your dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh quiet Lamont, you big dummy.
Someone says dangled, you say dangled. Someone says Wacko, you say Wacko. I think Polly needs a cracker.
The balcony incident was way overblown by people looking to confirm their already held, deep seeded bias. So he held a child's legs over a rail for a split second. The media slowed it down to give non thinkers something to believe, while every father in history throws their baby up in the air, and nobody says nothing.
But if Michael Jackson does it, stop the presses.
Why are all these ancillary issues brought up by non-thinkers like you? Why is their always talk of nose jobs, skin bleaching, hyperbaric chambers, and a monkey? Because the crux of your argument has no merit, and you know it was extortion by civil suit. And you know if the law wasn't changed the Arviso's would have pulled the same thing given they employed the same civil attorney as the Chandlers. But the Arviso's were forced to plot with an out of control, fame seeking prosecutor named Sneddon, who showed he was willing to put amy perjurer on the stand to gain his 15 minutes of fame at any cost - and the cost of that was Smeddon's and the Arviso's total disgrace.
Total disgrace even though the court did everything it could to help Sneddon,(as courts normally are heavily weighted for the prosecution) by allowing 1108 evidence in. 1108 is simply this, if you are falsely accused in the past, those false allegations can be used to prosecute you in the future when you are again falsely accused.
And then you say somebody is pro murderer because they advocate rights for the accused, too un-American to understand that rights for the accused really mean rights for everyone.
But you disgrace yourself further by believing all those people, all that tabloid nonsense. You even insult every child who was adopted, or was conceived through surrogates, and belittle their worth by calling them purchased, in your quest to spread hate about everything Jackson.
I know many adopted people you POS, and if I heard you say something like that in public, you'd be gettin your ass whipped. Hopefully one day you are at dinner, and you say these online chants you chant openly, and some normal person hears it, and knocks some sense into you... Then when you come out of the coma, and you need plastic surgery to fix you back close to your ugly self - and you would learn to STFU, at least for a while with your jaw wired shut.
If your not a Hatfield or a McCoy, the only people Ive ever met that hate entire families are racist. The only people Ive ever met that go around dismissing jury verdicts because they follow the press are idiots.
Damn you're dumb, and punctuation is not allowed in names, nor does spelling indicate a high IQ.
Damn your dumb!
Ooooooo...the anger.

Wacko was on drugs when he dangled Blanket off of a balcony in Germany. He very well could have dropped him but he got lucky. It was still shear terror and child abuse. Say if I hung my dog out of a window by its legs and lets see if my animal would still come to me to pet him. I doubt it. Wacko did not legally adopt his purchaced children. Please.

The rest of your post is laughable.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooo...the anger.
Wacko was on drugs when he dangled Blanket off of a balcony in Germany. He very well could have dropped him but he got lucky. It was still shear terror and child abuse. Say if I hung my dog out of a window by its legs and lets see if my animal would still come to me to pet him. I doubt it. Wacko did not legally adopt his purchaced children. Please.
The rest of your post is laughable.
It seems like all the floons are a bit upset tonight. Maybe it's the lunar phase?

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#14 Mar 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like all the floons are a bit upset tonight. Maybe it's the lunar phase?
I just checked the f'lunar calendar and it does seem to indicate cosmic energy being emitted from Trinidad are causing issues with f'loon brainwaves.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#15 Mar 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like all the floons are a bit upset tonight. Maybe it's the lunar phase?
Imagine if my wife and I were out having dinner and a floon heard my conversation on the dead clown. He went into a uncontrolable rage and beat my face until my jaw was hanging on the floor that I needed to have my mouth wired shut. lol.

I'd sue for every penny plus the floon would definitely do prison time. All because Dr Murray happened to get a job. Oooooo...

So funny.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 25, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine if my wife and I were out having dinner and a floon heard my conversation on the dead clown. He went into a uncontrolable rage and beat my face until my jaw was hanging on the floor that I needed to have my mouth wired shut. lol.
I'd sue for every penny plus the floon would definitely do prison time. All because Dr Murray happened to get a job. Oooooo...
So funny.
They can't stand that Murray is back out enjoying life while MJ is dead. What a bunch of sore losers, huh?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 25, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I just checked the f'lunar calendar and it does seem to indicate cosmic energy being emitted from Trinidad are causing issues with f'loon brainwaves.
LOL! Very clever! What brainwaves would those be?:)

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 25, 2014
Damn your dumb wrote:
<quoted text

So tell ne squid, how many other black families do you hate entirely?
Why does it always turn into a racial thing with you? You do realize that says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else.? It doesn't matter if a pedophile is white, red, yellow or green...they're still despicable in any color.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#20 Mar 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't stand that Murray is back out enjoying life while MJ is dead. What a bunch of sore losers, huh?
They can not stand that Dr Murray wasn't punished enough to their liking and apparently he does not have some unseen karma that they all wished that would come to him. That shatters their illusion that Wacko is a powerful force out for revenge and justice from beyond the grave or something. In reality, Murray working in a children's hospital, proves that Conrad Murray is not this horrible monster and murderer that they envision him to be. It probably angers their senses because they wanted very much to blame the doctor for the clown's death instead of grasping that MJ was a hopeless drug addict. Like anyone cares.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#21 Mar 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it always turn into a racial thing with you? You do realize that says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else.? It doesn't matter if a pedophile is white, red, yellow or green...they're still despicable in any color.
The truth!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#22 Mar 25, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it always turn into a racial thing with you? You do realize that says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else.? It doesn't matter if a pedophile is white, red, yellow or green...they're still despicable in any color.
He is just using the race card because he knows that he is losing the argument. That does not surprise me. Of course, I have said nothing racial in any of my posts.

Anyway, floons claim that Dr Conrad Murray is my hero. He is black, right?

Too stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wade robson paid by illuminati 6 hr Space ace 4
Child Molestation Expert: Victims Can Take 20 t... (Apr '15) May 25 Spotted Wee 438
Paid jewish trolls May 24 Space ace 23
Vindicate was an epic fail! May 22 Spotted Wee 1
A fb page against Wade Robson won't make him lo... May 16 Spotted Wee 5
Does it stink inside Michael Jackson's coffin? (Jul '09) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 79
The Continued Dying Legacy Of The Clown (Dec '11) May 15 The Power Of Mast... 760
More from around the web