Michael Jackson's Neverland remains i...

Michael Jackson's Neverland remains in limbo

There are 7 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Jun 20, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's Neverland remains in limbo. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

The backyard circus is long gone, but heartfelt notes placed by saddened fans at the property's entrance remain intact five years after Jackson's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#1 Jun 20, 2014
Its a relief to see that Neveragainland is dead. I hope someone bulldozes it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 20, 2014
MJ's children will bring it back to life. I can't wait.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
Its a relief to see that Neveragainland is dead. I hope someone bulldozes it.
I was disapponted the link failed to show how run down Wacko's filthy Neverland love palace has became since the disgraced grasshopper abandoned the shit hole back in 2005 when he left his staving zoo animals to rot in their tight cages without food and water. It should be bulldozed and levelled. I'd bet the stink of the Michael Jackson clown still lingers in the valley.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#4 Jun 20, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
MJ's children will bring it back to life. I can't wait.
I highly doubt that. Besides who besides f'loons would bring their kids to such an unholy place like that? F'loons are becoming a dying breed.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#5 Jun 21, 2014
I think the buildings should be razed, and a sage ceremony to purify the stale air should take place. Then a new house should be built, and it should be used as a ranch or a vineyard...not a den of iniquity, for pedophiles.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#6 Jun 21, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
I think the buildings should be razed, and a sage ceremony to purify the stale air should take place. Then a new house should be built, and it should be used as a ranch or a vineyard...not a den of iniquity, for pedophiles.
I completely agree, something that can actually serve the community.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#7 Jun 21, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I was disapponted the link failed to show how run down Wacko's filthy Neverland love palace has became since the disgraced grasshopper abandoned the shit hole back in 2005 when he left his staving zoo animals to rot in their tight cages without food and water. It should be bulldozed and levelled. I'd bet the stink of the Michael Jackson clown still lingers in the valley.
I hope this works. I always have a problem postings links.
http://www.google.com/url...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Mon Trump is a joke 2
Only a famous singer & bad dancer named MJ got ... Sep 8 Spotted Wee 3
MJ fans and haters Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
News Diana skipped memorial to avoid MJ's mom (Jul '09) Sep 4 Spotted Wee 14
Are all MJ fans illiterate, or just retarded? (Jul '09) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 4
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Sep 1 Spotted Wee 92
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug 29 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
More from around the web