Michael Jackson daughter, 15, admitted to hospital

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Asbury Park Press 377

JUNE 05: According to reports, Paris Jackson, daughter of Michael Jackson, has been hospitalized for a suicide attempt.

Full Story
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Sharline arce

San Jose, CA

#1 Jun 5, 2013
These children have been thrown out into the public eye when they were protected by michael so well that publicity on these has been rampant never leaving them alone michael kept them away from the jackson very little interaction with the jackson family now they are with these so called strangers missing michael very badly the haters are so mean to her on twitters everything was coming to a head

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 5, 2013
Sharline arce wrote:
These children have been thrown out into the public eye when they were protected by michael so well that publicity on these has been rampant never leaving them alone michael kept them away from the jackson very little interaction with the jackson family now they are with these so called strangers missing michael very badly the haters are so mean to her on twitters everything was coming to a head
I hope that poor girl gets better soon and can heal from the death of her dad, AEG court battle, Wade Robson's betrayal, family feuds, getting to know her mother, career prospects, and the media prying on her every move.

God bless Paris.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Do you haters on this forum still think it is funny to mock this child and her father? Not so funny now is it?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Do you haters on this forum still think it is funny to mock this child and her father? Not so funny now is it?
Her crazy family is responsible for her well being. Don't blame anonymous strangers posting on the internet for her problems.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#5 Jun 5, 2013
Sharline arce wrote:
Don't be ridiculous. No child who walks around in public, wearing a mask, has a chance of being a well-adjusted person. Being pimped by her grandmother and being caught in the middle of a family feuding over money further hurts her slim chances.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#6 Jun 6, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Who has mocked this child, Jerome? All I've ever seen is deep sympathy extended towards her because of the way that she was purchased by a narcissistic and drug addicted paedophile.

If that girl is distraught, and she is, it's because of what you defend, not what we defend.
Malaika

Roermond, Netherlands

#7 Jun 6, 2013
Whatever MJ was, he was her father (adopted or not), and she loves him. You think you would not be hurt if things like that were said about your father?

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 6, 2013
Malaika wrote:
Whatever MJ was, he was her father (adopted or not), and she loves him. You think you would not be hurt if things like that were said about your father?
Paris has been through so much. She needs lots of love and support to keep her strong. MJ's fans are there for her.
Chicken Struttin George

London, UK

#9 Jun 6, 2013
it is YOUR fault, Floons, for backing up the silly idea that Whacko was her real dad. As the kids get older, they will see how obvious it is that they are NOT his kids. any crazy behaviour of theirs is down to Whacko for treating them like freaks and telling them he was their real dad, and you FLOONS for believing it.
Only Me

United States

#10 Jun 6, 2013
I think we need to leave her alone. We're curious about her and she's the closest living thing to having Michael, but she's a kid. She deserves some privacy and respect. It's hard enough growing up a teen girl. She has the extra baggage of dealing with her farher's death, the lawsuit over her dad, plus the reentrance of her bio mom. She has to do without her father's support. It's gotta be hard. We maybe curious about what 's going on right now and want details but it's none of our business. We need to leave her alone. Hopefully she'll get help and not turn into a hot mess.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Jun 6, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has mocked this child, Jerome? All I've ever seen is deep sympathy extended towards her because of the way that she was purchased by a narcissistic and drug addicted paedophile.
If that girl is distraught, and she is, it's because of what you defend, not what we defend.
If you actually paid attention to what Paris said, you would discover that Paris commented not only on having been cyberbullied, but also was overwhelmed by the tremendous amount of hostility and negativity online (mainly from people just like you).

Who knows, maybe she read some of your own nasty comments.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#12 Jun 6, 2013
persephony wrote:
<quoted text> If you actually paid attention to what Paris said, you would discover that Paris commented not only on having been cyberbullied, but also was overwhelmed by the tremendous amount of hostility and negativity online (mainly from people just like you).
'pay full attention' LOLOL!!! Someone such as you WOULD give a nobody like that your undivided worship, wouldn't they?

Yes, she has the same penchant for seeking the role of pitiful victim just like her 'father' did, Jugsy.
BFD.
Truth Be Told

Mamaroneck, NY

#13 Jun 6, 2013
The long terms affects of living a junky and a drunk like wacko jacko. Get the kids outta there.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#14 Jun 6, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'pay full attention' LOLOL!!! Someone such as you WOULD give a nobody like that your undivided worship, wouldn't they?
Yes, she has the same penchant for seeking the role of pitiful victim just like her 'father' did, Jugsy.
BFD.
A 15-year old taking an overdose and cutting herself with a knife is 'funny' to you?

Anyone who wonders why these people are called 'haters' need look no further.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#15 Jun 6, 2013
persephony wrote:
<quoted text> A 15-year old taking an overdose and cutting herself with a knife is 'funny' to you?
No, dullard. YOU and your superficial self-righteous ilk are funny to me.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 6, 2013
Repeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Her crazy family is responsible for her well being. Don't blame anonymous strangers posting on the internet for her problems.
Do you think it helps to keep hearing the negativity bout her Father...You and those like you ARE adding to her grief.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 6, 2013
Malaika wrote:
So true!

Location hidden

#19 Jun 6, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> If you actually paid attention to what Paris said, you would discover that Paris commented not only on having been cyberbullied, but also was overwhelmed by the tremendous amount of hostility and negativity online (mainly from people just like you).
Exactly. I have told the haters this before and they seem to think that Paris could not possibly be on topix..they do not care....
Truth Be Told

Mamaroneck, NY

#20 Jun 6, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So true!
I showed paris your sick postings. She thinks your a pog.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 6, 2013
Lardarse wrote:
<quoted text>
On behalf of all the so called haters, let me let me into some common knowledge that all bar silly little f'loonies already know....
.... If daddy dearest hadn't bought her, slept with other folk's kiddies and diddled them silly AND if he'd laid off them drugs and hadn't died in a humiliating manner, this would be a non issue. In other words, lay off of the blame game, f'loon. NOBODY apart from your Pedophile God and his lunatic family is responsible for the fact that Paris is mentally fcked up. Comprende?
Bullsh!t...do you honestly think that words on the internet and in the media have not hurt this girl? She lost the person cloisest to her at a vunerable age...hearing terrible things bout him DOES do harm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elvis Presley Jokey Jokes 4 MJfans 35 min Boweaver 740
Girl with Asperger Syndrome Performing Michael ... 40 min Stormageddon 52
Who is your favourite musician or band of all t... 48 min Pop Tart- 48
Wacko's hand placement in this photograph 54 min CandyC 21
Michael Jackson's son have a skin disease? Prin... 54 min Pop Tart- 20
Prince Jackson Girlfriend Nikita Bess Silenced ... 4 hr goodvibrations 114
Michael Jackson tribute coming to Strand-Capitol 4 hr My Life is Michael 211
Michael Jackson Tops Forbes' List Of Top-Earnin... 4 hr An NFL Fan 70

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE