Help Stamp Out Cyber-Bullying

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3625 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
This, from the little man who thinks his sock puppets are somehow convincing. How's the old lady doing at work today, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?
*Click*

I'm sorry, you have reached the response limit for toothless hounds set by ononothimagin but he has left you a message. Please hold…

“Please provide proof that I am whom you claim I am.”

This concludes his message. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.

*Click*

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#3626 Nov 2, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'

I'm sorry.
Such a deep imagination you posses, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3627 Nov 2, 2013
I encourage people to read the fiery debate I'm having with salwagold 1 on "Saudi Arabia SUCKS."

This is how to handle a bully.

Seriously.

You don't have to get emotional. You listen to whatever they have to say at first. If all they're doing is regurgitating out the same insults with different words over and over again, get some dirt on them. I discussed how to get dirt on them a little in the beginning. I'll discuss it in further detail in the future.

The best trick at first is to catch them in a lie. Even if you don't know anything else about them and they're LOLing their butts off about how clever lying makes them, you can still clobber them with this undeniable truth......

"Once you're caught lying, you are a LIAR!"

Naturally they're gonna rebuff with, "So what, idiot?? Everybody lies!" That's when you calmly tell them this....

"But there's a HUGE difference between people that have to lie and people that lie cuz they call it "fun" and you got `em!! All they can do now is holler, "No way!!! This is all about what's wrong with YOU!!!"

If you haven't lied, you aren't the one in the wrong here and Jesus, Mohammed, God and Allah would all agree with you.

USA

#3628 Nov 2, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
I encourage people to read the fiery debate I'm having with salwagold 1 on "Saudi Arabia SUCKS."
d and Allah would all agree with you.
Such an insightful lecture, dad. Will it be included in your next 'book'?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3629 Nov 2, 2013
Most importantly, don't get sucked into swapping insults with these fools. You will lose cuz they're gonna gang up on you and outlast you.

What I did was give salwagold 1 the code name, "KRACKERJACKS." I told her if she has anything worthwhile to say and can say it in a civilized manner, put this name at the beginning of the comment and I'll read it, but don't waste my time with bullshit.

This way, you're being Diplomatic about it. You aren't making them talk to the hand by saying that you're right and they're wrong, you're simply informing them you're not gonna play the Bully Game with them

Then plow their dirt while they're raging about it in the background.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3630 Nov 2, 2013
Again....

If reading their temper tantrums will make you want to argue with them about nonsense....

DON'T

READ

THEM!!!

USA

#3631 Nov 2, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Again....

DON'T
READ
THEM!!!
All wired up, aren't you, daddy?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3632 Nov 2, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said I have friends but "nobody likes me?"
How does that work?
None of the smart people like you. That's how that works, Kevy-poo.

Location hidden

#3633 Nov 2, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Again....
If reading their temper tantrums will make you want to argue with them about nonsense....
DON'T
READ
THEM!!!
Hmmm, doing the same sort of design that your new 'friend' is doing....how coincidental, don't you agree?

Location hidden

#3634 Nov 2, 2013
Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet nobody really cares that this two dimwits stick up for their master-dimwit.It's like listen to the hymn of praise for Osama Bin Laden by the Talibans or something like that :)
Hi Hunja! So nice to see you again! You've been missed! I was just thinking about you the other day when I was listening to Pearl Jam, as I know you're a fan, too.:-)

Location hidden

#3635 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you obviously need to change your Depends is further evidence, dad.
You were long ago been duped into showing who you are and where you're from, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.
Why be so nervous about it now?
This is all so ironic since the first thing you demand from others is personal information.
It's so funny that he got duped again by Salwagold and Stormageddon! LOL!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3636 Nov 2, 2013
How will I know if Salwagold is sending me her bullshit and just sticking KRACKERJACKS at the beginning of a bunch of dumb insults as a funny "prank?"

I will SCAN them.

Scanning is easy, you just take a brief overview of the entire post and look for keywords....

Like, "Idiot, stupid, worthless...etc. etc. You know what they are.

If you spot just one sentence that contains any of these words.... trust me, you don't need to read the rest.

Especially if they succeed in making you angry and you can't resist bumping heads with these parasites.

USA

#3637 Nov 2, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
I will SCAN them.

Like, "Idiot, stupid, worthless...etc. etc. I know what they are. I hear them all the time.
Wow. You can 'scan', Kevin Shanley?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3638 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an insightful lecture, dad. Will it be included in your next 'book'?
Sure, you can call me "Dad." My kids do.

In answer to your question... yes it will.

I'm going to collect all the pertinent comments I've made in this thread and paste them into a file on my computer. When I've finally gathered all the posts that pertain to "Help Stamp Out Cyber-bullying,” I'm going to wait until the wee hours of the morning when punks like you are sleeping.(You get up shortly after daybreak, right?) Then I'm gonna post them all in rapid succession.

That way, they'll have a minimum of what you bullies set out to do on this thread. Namely, start fights and distract from what it’s about. I think I have enough here to I provide a pretty useful resource of information.

Then you and the rest of the Hyenas can puke out your bile and nobody will care.

Location hidden

#3639 Nov 2, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
This is how to handle a bully.
Seriously.
You don't have to get emotional. You listen to whatever they have to say at first. If all they're doing is regurgitating out the same insults with different words over and over again, get some dirt on them. I discussed how to get dirt on them a little in the beginning. I'll discuss it in further detail in the future.
The best trick at first is to catch them in a lie. Even if you don't know anything else about them and they're LOLing their butts off about how clever lying makes them, you can still clobber them with this undeniable truth......
"Once you're caught lying, you are a LIAR!"
Naturally they're gonna rebuff with, "So what, idiot?? Everybody lies!" That's when you calmly tell them this....
"But there's a HUGE difference between people that have to lie and people that lie cuz they call it "fun" and you got `em!! All they can do now is holler, "No way!!! This is all about what's wrong with YOU!!!"
If you haven't lied, you aren't the one in the wrong here and Jesus, Mohammed, God and Allah would all agree with you.
Oh, I get it, so you see yourself as 'having' to lie, so that makes it OK, right? Your double standards never cease to amaze me!

USA

#3640 Nov 2, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you can call me "Dad." My kids do.
In answer to your question... yes it will.
In other words, you're planning to spam the place.

Still consider your pathetic self to be an elder sage, daddy?
Why not be brave and 'publish' it under the name of Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?

Let me know if you become any dumber, Kevin. I want to witness it.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3641 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're planning to spam the place.
Still consider your pathetic self to be an elder sage, daddy?
Why not be brave and 'publish' it under the name of Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?
Let me know if you become any dumber, Kevin. I want to witness it.
*Click*

I'm sorry, you have exceeded the response limit for toothless hounds set by ononothimagin but he has left you a message. Please hold…

“Please provide proof that I am whom you claim I am.”

This concludes his message. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.

*Click*

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3642 Nov 3, 2013
Wow!! Not only is "Saudia Arabia SUCKS" gone....

so is "salwagold 1!!"

I was getting ready to create a thread with a less offensive title when I noticed old swastika isn't even around anymore!!

In case your "friend" didn't tell you salwagold, that isn't what good natured people would call a "good sign." Like lying, getting your entire account wiped out isn't something to be proud of.

It DOES NOT make you look clever!!

I've had one account deleted when I dared topix to. They showed me that THEY'RE IN CHARGE!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3643 Nov 3, 2013
Now, I'm proud of getting my account deleted!

That's cuz I did it as a revolt. I was angry that they were letting Jina say nasty things about my wife. I informed topix that was the reason I was daring them to delete my account. It was a statement.

So, I created this username and took Jina on myself.

If you want it done right, sometimes you just gotta do it yourself!!

USA

#3644 Nov 3, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Wow!! Not only is "Saudia Arabia SUCKS" gone....

I've had one account deleted when I dared topix to. They showed me that THEY'RE IN CHARGE!!
No, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento, your accounts were deleted because of multiple complaints concerning your ugly racism and sick penchant for child murder.

You're a liar and a slob, so eat it in good health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ 13 hr Pop Tart- 5
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Wed Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Wed Chaimpie 7,216
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Tue Pliez 200
MJ hater trolls Jul 25 Pop Tart- 2
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Jul 12 Justice 125
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul 7 Justice 1,877
More from around the web