Help Stamp Out Cyber-Bullying

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#3544 Oct 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you expect me to comprehend why you call goodvibrations "racist" if she isn't making racist comments??
You're clueless, pal.
You're a very thick little man, aren't you, dad?

Lowly racists are always such, and even YOU should be familiar with that concept, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.

USA

#3545 Oct 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
And more than a little paranoid.
In other words, YOU'RE JINA'S TYPE!!
Can't get her out of your swollen head, can you, lovelorn little man?

ononothimagin

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3546 Oct 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get her out of your swollen head, can you, lovelorn little man?
*Click*

I'm sorry but you have exceeded the one response per day limit for toothless hounds set by ononothimagin. Please call 1-800-EAT-SHIT for more assistance. Thank you and have a badass day. Goodbye.

*Click*

USA

#3547 Oct 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
*Click*
I'm sorry but you have exceeded the one response per day limit for
I knew you'd run away emitting a high pitched scream, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3548 Oct 19, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you need to say.
Thank you for your opinion.
For you to elaborate further would only give scumbags like NFL Fan the chance to call you nasty names and there's just no point in it.
That's NFL Fan's problem. The vitriol it spews religiously into the universe will come back.

USA

#3549 Oct 19, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's NFL Fan's problem. The vitriol it spews religiously into the universe will come back.
Trying to pose as a philosophical sage makes you even more ridiculous, slag.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3550 Oct 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to pose as a philosophical sage makes you even more ridiculous, slag.
Your vitriol displays an unhealthy mind mind screaming out for help. I hope you get it soon.

USA

#3551 Oct 20, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vitriol displays an unhealthy mind mind screaming out for help. I hope you get it soon.
My reasonable disgust is reserved for people such as you and that other idiot, slapper. Now tell me again who plotted to have you dead pedophile 'murdered'.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3552 Oct 21, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.

It goes to show what a schmuck NFL Fan is.

He causally tosses words like "racist" around, acting like he thinks everyone is on the same page with him.

Maybe Jina and Pop Tart remember what comments you made that he's whining about to but nobody else does.

It's all about being a badass.

USA

#3553 Oct 21, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
It goes to show what a schmuck NFL Fan is.
He causally tosses words like "racist" around, acting like he thinks
Had any of your accounts deleted for racist content lately, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3554 Oct 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Had any of your accounts deleted for racist content lately, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?
YNC,LD.

USA

#3555 Oct 21, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
YNC,LD.
Did you run away with your arms waving over your head, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3556 Oct 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you run away with your arms waving over your head, Kevin Shanley of Sacramento?
Poor, forsaken little dupe.

USA

#3557 Oct 21, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, forsaken little dupe.
LOL! No wonder people laugh at you, little man.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3558 Oct 24, 2013
A word of caution to anyone that considers confronting a cyber-bully and tries to outargue them.

As the conflict between Jina and myself rolls on into 2 year mark, if you challenge bullies with an issue that you are obviously taking their dumbasses to the cleaners on, expect these badasses to go down in flames and then sit there and burn for a long, long time!

Especially if the head badass has a few toadies behind her!!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3559 Oct 31, 2013
Boy, yer always a little ray of sunshine, aren't you salwagold 1?

What yer saying is Jermaine needs to be more like you, right?

Just to let you know, Jermaine and smilemjj are friends of mine.

That oughta fire up a badass like you, huh? Me having friends? I'm too big of a *********(inject yer most negative, spiteful crap here.) to have friends, right?

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3560 Oct 31, 2013
My conflict with Jina and Pop Tart has taken a few days off, so I have time to introduce you to the new bully on the block....

"salwagold 1"

I like to call her "swastika," cuz all she's done since she arrived is try to order people around. She even raised Jina's hackles once.

She attacked me in the middle of an argument I was having with Pop Tart and to a lesser extent, Jina. Jina has expressed a desire to let things cool down a little.(With me, anyway.)

Tell you what swastika.... I have time to rap with you now.

What's yer beef?

You landed here cuz you found some other badasses like you?

Boy, just what this world needs....more hate.

F**k you very much!

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3561 Oct 31, 2013
Another new guy, "Subliminal Criminal" dropped in too.(By the way, you still haven't told us if you're a man or a woman yet.)

This person has two traits I admire...

1. He/She acts like he's sick of the trash talk in this forum and....

2. He/She isn't afraid to bully bullies.

Pop Tart asked me this question a week or two ago....

"So, its OK to hurt bullies feelings?"

Yer damn right it is.

It is definitely OK to bully bullies. In this particular forum, you'd have to ask yourself if you're ready to get ganged up on by about 5 certified badasses. If you can handle 5 belligerent loudmouths picking at you all at the same time and keep yer cool, I'd say go for it!

They've got it coming! Its a tough job but somebody has to do it!!

USA

#3562 Oct 31, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Another new guy, "Subliminal Criminal" dropped in too.(By the way, you still haven't told us if you're a
They've got it coming! Its a tough job but somebody has to do it!!
You're pathetic, Kevin.

ononothimagin

Location hidden

#3563 Oct 31, 2013
Now, scum-bums like NFL Fan are different.

This is a individual with ice running in his veins. He lives for one purpose.... to dig at you with snotty little one-liners at a time when you could really use a kind word. Although he's more on Jina and Pop Tart's side than anyone else, his cold, black heart holds no true allegiance to anyone except himself.

The world could be crumbling and bloody humans could be rolling on the ground in pain and NFL Fan would sneer at them and jab them with a sharp stick.

What can ya do? He's a lost cause.

Know when to use your "answering machine."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul 27 Jacko was a slime... 1
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jul 27 Chaimpie 7,216
Michael Jackson had semen stains from other mal... (Sep '12) Jul '16 Justice 1,877
More from around the web