Witness The Incredible Way Michael Ja...

Witness The Incredible Way Michael Jackson Wrote Music

There are 94 comments on the NME story from Apr 11, 2014, titled Witness The Incredible Way Michael Jackson Wrote Music. In it, NME reports that:

The news of 'Xscape', a posthumous album of Michael Jackson's archive material 'contemporized' by Epic boss LA Reid, has arrived the same week that an old demo of 'Beat It' has been doing the rounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NME.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Octopus

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 11, 2014
Ha!

Look at Wacko's wide llama eyeballs as he pops his disgusting Joan Crawford clown lips and sways his bobbling head as he beatboxes that imaiginary drum sound with the snapping and popping of his twisted mouth and uses his long, filthy fingers as drum sticks as he pretends to play to the air. lol.

The clown trying to claim that he could come up with songs by doing what many retarded people do as they rock back n forth in their chairs at the group home.

Hilarious.

Wacko could never play piano and never played a Beatles medley in the studio. Floons must think we were born yesterday. The clown was a hack. lol.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 11, 2014
MJ couldn't read or write music at all but he's credited as playing keyboard, synthesizer, guitar, drums and percussion on HISTORY.

Just like Mozart, MJ could hear whole symphonies in his head because he was a genius. He began composing music at the age of 7 and wrote over 200 songs when Billy Jean was produced.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#3 Apr 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
Just like Mozart,
LOL! Why is it I can hear a banjo playing every time I read your ignorant crap, podunk dweller?

Location hidden

#4 Apr 11, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Why is it I can hear a banjo playing every time I read your ignorant crap, podunk dweller?
Mozart created music in his head like MJ but was a trained musician. MJ was a naive musician that purely made music in his head. MJ was the real genius.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#5 Apr 11, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Mozart created music in his head like MJ .
More ignorance from the outback. Look up 'philistine', then go confess your sin to a priest, hayseed. Dork.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#6 Apr 11, 2014
Quincy Jones claimed he wanted a rock song like The Knack's My Sharona. The demo sounded more like a jazz record lol but I guess he "made up the drum beat" on that demo. It's on the This Is It soundtrack so I don't know why people are acting brand new about it. "Oh wow, he could come up with a song in minutes." I think Phil Collins' demos were far more impressive though. Least MJ had something of an imagination back then compared to years later.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#8 Apr 13, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Quincy Jones claimed he wanted a rock song like The Knack's My Sharona. The demo sounded more like a jazz record lol but I guess he "made up the drum beat" on that demo. It's on the This Is It soundtrack so I don't know why people are acting brand new about it. "Oh wow, he could come up with a song in minutes." I think Phil Collins' demos were far more impressive though. Least MJ had something of an imagination back then compared to years later.
Quincy Jones should be given most of the credit for making both "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" successful pop albums back in the eighties. He also warned Jacko of his inappropriate behavior with young boys but the clown did not want to listen. Anyone in the music business has more impessive demo recordings than Wacko, who never learned to play a proper musical instrument in forty years. Beatboxing as Jacko called it, is popping his wide clown mouth together to form a beat is quite laughable because even a mentally retarded person can do that. It is like claiming that you can really play an instrument by playing air guitar. Wacko had no talent or imagination because he was a hack. Quincy Jones and other record producers hired musicians to do all the creative work while Wacko simply sung the songs and tapped his hads on a cardboard box to grive himself credit on his laughable liner notes. The clown definitely wasn't a real musician and songwriter like Prince that actually played all the instruments on his classic album, "1999" among many other studio tracks and live performances in his massive catalog. Wacko's dancing was even over rated and the clown tried to give himself credit for inventing the moonwalk. The only think Wacko was good at was molesting boys and manipulating some into believing his compulsive lies.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#9 Apr 13, 2014
*tapped his hands on a cardboard box...
You wish

Avon, CT

#10 Apr 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Mozart created music in his head like MJ but was a trained musician. MJ was a naive musician that purely made music in his head. MJ was the real genius.
Mj had talent ,yes . If you are stating over Mozart, you are deaf and ignorant .per Paul anka in his bio " mj was the most basic songwriter . He could not play any instruments "

Please cut the hyperbole .many are talented ,few are a genius . Mj was no genius .

Location hidden

#11 Apr 13, 2014
You wish wrote:
<quoted text>
Mj had talent ,yes . If you are stating over Mozart, you are deaf and ignorant .per Paul anka in his bio " mj was the most basic songwriter . He could not play any instruments "
Please cut the hyperbole .many are talented ,few are a genius . Mj was no genius .
MJ had limited ability to play several music instruments which he received recognition for in History. MJ lacked basic song writing and reading skills because he was NOT a basic songwriter.

MJ improvised by writing music with his head and made Paul Anka look basic.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 13, 2014
http://youtu.be/-EIh54WH-6I
Butterfly-original song by James Dobson
I wrote this about 10 years ago but just recorded everything myself and made video last week.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 13, 2014
I really like MJ's demo of Beat It! Michael did good with different vocals ,beat box etc. I pretty much like doing everything myself recording my own songs but I'm going to get some other musicians to record with me . I'll already have drums ,bass,guitar ,vocals etc. so whoever adds what they're going to do will have solid song structure to go by. I'll give MJ credit for being creative in writing and creating his sound. I'll even give him the benefit of the doubt that he could strum a few chords on the guitar and play a melody on the piano even though I have never seen proof of him playing any instrument.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#14 Apr 14, 2014
Wacko probably pushed the piano keys a few times and it was overdubbed into certain tracks. Had the clown known how to play any musical instrument, he would have done it on stage. Since Wacko tapped on boxes and gave himself credit on his laughable albums as he invented the retarded smacking lip sound of imaginary drums, he wanted it known that he could play but only a floon would call MJ a real musician. To me, he definitely could not play anything remotely musical. Floons, however, think the clown was a genius like Jimi Hendrix or Beethoven. In my view, Wacko lowered the standards for newer so called artists in the music business to lip sync to pre recorded beats and dance under flashing lights. Sorry, but that does not cut it as true talent. Jimi Hendrix played musical scales on guitar, wrote, produced, created everything live and in the studio. Jacko did not. The clown did not play with other musicians either. He mailed in his vocals and Quincy Jones just overdubbed the recorded music over most of the tracks. In fact, without Quincy Jones, Wacko's later day albums failed to have the same quality of both "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" I think after the failure of "Invincible" in 2001, the clown simply gave up because he was afraid to record anything and knew that the material was not strong enough. Instead, he just did drugs, boys and became a pathetic tabloid has been. A circus freak and clown. Kind of like a dancing Bozo or Ronald McDonald.

Raleigh, NC

#15 Apr 14, 2014
MJ at best probably only knew three chords when it came to piano and guitar. Most instrumental credits he received were percussive instruments. He probably did okay on drums but he didn't play them onstage either because he was used to showing the visual aspect of his shows. Musicianship was secondary to what he had been doing for at least 35 years of his life (1966-2001).

He played congas during the early days of the Jackson 5 but didn't play congas anymore after Joseph made him lead singer of the Jackson 5 at 7 (along with Jermaine). Randy eventually joined his brothers playing congas but he proved to be the most musically inclined of his brothers playing piano and keyboards (I think he also played guitar or at least did with his brief group the Gypsys after the Jacksons broke up). Tito and Jermaine seemed to be second and third among the musically inclined of the brothers with Michael behind them and Marlon (who hardly played anything) behind him.

MJ thought of what instruments should've went there but he never was shown to do it literally because he knew his limits even if he wanted to make the assumption that he was more talented than what he was.

Location hidden

#16 Apr 14, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Wacko probably pushed the piano keys a few times and it was overdubbed into certain tracks. Had the clown known how to play any musical instrument, he would have done it on stage. Since Wacko tapped on boxes and gave himself credit on his laughable albums as he invented the retarded smacking lip sound of imaginary drums, he wanted it known that he could play but only a floon would call MJ a real musician. To me, he definitely could not play anything remotely musical. Floons, however, think the clown was a genius like Jimi Hendrix or Beethoven. In my view, Wacko lowered the standards for newer so called artists in the music business to lip sync to pre recorded beats and dance under flashing lights. Sorry, but that does not cut it as true talent. Jimi Hendrix played musical scales on guitar, wrote, produced, created everything live and in the studio. Jacko did not. The clown did not play with other musicians either. He mailed in his vocals and Quincy Jones just overdubbed the recorded music over most of the tracks. In fact, without Quincy Jones, Wacko's later day albums failed to have the same quality of both "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" I think after the failure of "Invincible" in 2001, the clown simply gave up because he was afraid to record anything and knew that the material was not strong enough. Instead, he just did drugs, boys and became a pathetic tabloid has been. A circus freak and clown. Kind of like a dancing Bozo or Ronald McDonald.
MJ was a perfectionist for that reason alone he would never play musical instrument on stage with limited skills. He chose some of the best musicians in the world to do that in his brilliant shows. If Hendrix had been alive MJ would have collaborated something with him too.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 Apr 14, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Since "Invincible" went both gold and platinum, it doesn't qualify as a 'failure'.

Your bias against MJ is so strong that you're unable to face facts and be objective. Like it or not, he has a solid place in musical history.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#18 Apr 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ was a perfectionist for that reason alone he would never play musical instrument on stage with limited skills. He chose some of the best musicians in the world to do that in his brilliant shows. If Hendrix had been alive MJ would have collaborated something with him too.
Many rock artists would have loved to work with Jimi because he is still regarded as the number one rock guitarist of all time. Unfortunately, MJ wasn't good enough to be in the same room with Jimi Hendrix. Maybe Prince but he would have had to bow at Jimi's feet as he kissed the sky. I fail to see or hear what the big deal is about Michael Jackson's so called talents. He made a hilarious clown though. His inflated ego clogged up his brain.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 14, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Many rock artists would have loved to work with Jimi because he is still regarded as the number one rock guitarist of all time. Unfortunately, MJ wasn't good enough to be in the same room with Jimi Hendrix. Maybe Prince but he would have had to bow at Jimi's feet as he kissed the sky. I fail to see or hear what the big deal is about Michael Jackson's so called talents. He made a hilarious clown though. His inflated ego clogged up his brain.
Jimi was a humble black American artist that respected all fellow black American artists because he knew they all worked they way up the hard way. You are posting about your bigoted mind not that of Hendrix.

I am sure Jimi would have loved to play 'Beat It' at an MJ concert just like Aussie Orianthi did. She is respected by all guitarists of the world.

Octopus

Albany, NY

#20 Apr 14, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Since "Invincible" went both gold and platinum, it doesn't qualify as a 'failure'.
Your bias against MJ is so strong that you're unable to face facts and be objective. Like it or not, he has a solid place in musical history.
"Invincible" sold 12 million worldwide and contains no number one single. "You Rock My World" stalled briefly in the top ten in 2001 because it was dated disco. The video was horrible. I would probably have never criticized the album had Wacko refrained from blaming Sony for its poor sales as the clown went into a racist rant in New York instead of just touring to support the album. Since "Thriller" is said to have sold fifty million copies worldwide, "Invincible" was a failure. Most artists would have just made another album and would have never blamed others for its lack of sales. The clown was dated pop. That is why he will never have a solid place in musical history. To me, he lowered standards of what should be acceptable.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#21 Apr 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding Jimi would've avoided Wacko like the plague. He would not have associated himself with a freaky pedo. Besides Jimi is a legend, a true music icon. Wacko's life was just a circus and the legacy he left behind is no different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are no more MJ fans - period! 21 hr Jake 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Thu Ellie Besco 82
Wacko rabid's are cowardly stalkers Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
This wacko rabid is a danger to Wacko's bought ... Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
More from around the web