Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

You would have to be on drugs to agree that man/boy sleepovers are OK.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The Decider wrote:
You would have to be on drugs to agree that man/boy sleepovers are OK.
It was you who created this jive jackin poll...you always tryin to make me look bad..jealous carnivore..
100 nicks

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It was you who created this jive jackin poll...you always tryin to make me look bad..jealous carnivore..
Paranoid again? I haven't created a poll since early last year. I wish I did think of it though, it's hilarious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

How about looking at your own life, Inda, or are you scared at what you will see? take a good look at yourself and your values, you need a complete change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

100 nicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid again? I haven't created a poll since early last year. I wish I did think of it though, it's hilarious!
It was you...admit it..nobody else would be so low...yeah it is real funny...fakin jacks...
100 nicks

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

smilemjj wrote:
How about looking at your own life, Inda, or are you scared at what you will see? take a good look at yourself and your values, you need a complete change.
Why? I don't support grown men sleeping with children, or anti-semetic remarks, or profligate drug abuse - gee, it looks like you and your boyfriend need to look in the mirror.

*laughter*
100 nicks

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It was you...admit it..nobody else would be so low...yeah it is real funny...fakin jacks...
In your dreams, Master Mancrush.

*even more laughter*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

100 nicks wrote:
<quoted text>
In your dreams, Master Mancrush.
*even more laughter*
Whatever..I know it was you...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

100 nicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I don't support grown men sleeping with children, or anti-semetic remarks, or profligate drug abuse - gee, it looks like you and your boyfriend need to look in the mirror.
*laughter*
You know why. You make fun of everybody and everything, trashing feelings and ignoring people's basic rights to feel respected. You're swimming in your own arrogance, but remember, when you swim too deep you drown.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

No.

Jermaine is sensitive, probably too sensitive for his own good and stubborn as hell but a pretty decent guy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I tell you this much, I'd trust Jermaine before I'd trust a lot of other people in this forum!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

EVlL KATHY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I was just on a different thread and I pointed out to Jermaine that you're his friend and here you are proving it.
This is fascinating because the SOCIOPATH is trying to win the affection of the paranoid. The SOCIOPATH knows that paranoid people are easy prey and Ononothimagin has shown us yet again that he wants to manipulate this boy. I think this is the same one who he tried to manipulate on the cyber bullying thread? Or was that one called Jerome?
Jermaine is a "boy" now, eh?

You should stick to copying and pasting studies by smart people.

When you speak your mind, you reveal how little you have up there!

I'm just saying that I respect someone that isn't afraid to stand up to Jina and tell her that adultery is wrong. That takes guts!

Jina is prepared to turn her back on her husband and children so she can take off with some young swinging dick that she met while carousing the Internet. Ms. Evil calls what Jina is doing wonderful but you can bet if I was doing it, she would call me every dirty name in the book!

It shows what a hypocrite she is!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
I tell you this much, I'd trust Jermaine before I'd trust a lot of other people in this forum!
You're so right. I trust Jermaine with my own life.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Could he actually lift you and carry out of a burning building?
I'd pay to such a feat of raw strength.
Doing Research

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I find the user who goes by that name very strange, very strange indeed. I've read several of his post where he claims Michael Jackson did do this or he did care about that, but when you ask him to explain things in a little bit more detail, he goes all weird and starts making really immature and completely off topic replies.

For example, he claims that Michael Jackson did care that people thought of him as a paedophile. But when I asked him what measures Michael Jackson took in his life make sure nobody ever thought of him as one, he starts making really stupid bland replies that make no sense at all.

I want to learn about Michael Jackson, and I would like to believe that he was just a very strange man who did innocently sleep with young boys. But so far, all the questions I have asked Jermaine 7, have been no help at all, and I'm starting to wonder whether he knows anything about Michael Jackson, other than what his PR team would have you believe.

Is he on drugs? I have absolutely no idea and wouldn't like to say, but something isn't quite right.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha...Someone you don't even know and you trust him with your life?

No wonder you are a floon. I'd bet you'd trust Michael Jackson if he wanted to sleep in the buff with your children.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

ononothimagin wrote:
Thank you Kracker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha...Someone you don't even know and you trust him with your life?
No wonder you are a floon. I'd bet you'd trust Michael Jackson if he wanted to sleep in the buff with your children.
yes we do know each other..
The Decider

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever..I know it was you...
I would admit it if it were me - I've got nothing to hide, especially when it highlights your acceptance (nay, support) of substance abuse.

Poor you, seeing me in every poll and every post. Must be the only way your simple mind can deal with the criticism meted out to you, your idol and your girlfriend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Could he actually lift you and carry out of a burning building?
I'd pay to such a feat of raw strength.
If yu are implying that Smilemj is a large woman..you could not be more wrong. If you are saying that I am weak you are wrong also..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of335
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••