Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#1 Oct 4, 2013
No. I read the transcripts, from her deposition, on the 5th of April 2005. On pages 269 and 443, Blanca said she voluntarily quit working for Michael. She left in 1991.

She also did not steal. She was either given items or she took items from commercials, promotionals, etc., Michael was going to throw away and let her keep them. See pages 302 and 439 - 442.

Michael did not pay her bills. Her wages were garnished. She discussed this on page 311.

Of special note, Blanca's english wasn't very good. On pages 473 - 477, her poor english is discussed, and she says she wishes the deposition had been in spanish. I feel badly for her and the way f'loons have assassinated her character.

http://www.mjfacts.info/transcripts/Court_Tra...

Some interesting pieces of information f'loons happened when Mesereau questioned her. On page 449, Mesereau downplayed the fact Rubba was used for Michael's "special" friends. Mesereau also changed the subject anytime his realized his questions were going to expose his client's grooming techniques of young children and their families.

To further kill another firmly held belief of f'loons, in regards to people using Michael's bedroom when he wasn't there, on pages and 447 and 465 - 467, Blanca said she was told to not allow anyone near his bedroom. On page 467, she said only kids were allowed to go there and only when he was there. In other words, nobody went into Michael's bedroom unless he wanted them to be there, and it was Blanca's job to keep them out. This included the rest of his staff.

F'loons really ought to read all of the legal documents and court transcripts before spouting opinions, which can be easily disproved.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#2 Oct 4, 2013
By the way, Mesereau included Blanca as one of the witnesses he did not want testifying in court, even though they were being brought in under Section 1108, Prior Bad Acts.

http://www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/0...

Gee, I wonder why. It's tragic Wade had not come to terms with what happened to him. But I'm sure Blanca feels vindicated, now.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Thank you for that, Len. Very interesting and yet more evidence that f'loons lie at will when trying to defend PedoPerv. No wonder nobody takes them seriously when they show that they have so few scruples.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#4 Oct 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
To further kill another firmly held belief of f'loons, in regards to people using Michael's bedroom when he wasn't there, on pages and 447 and 465 - 467, Blanca said she was told to not allow anyone near his bedroom. On page 467, she said only kids were allowed to go there and only when he was there. In other words, nobody went into Michael's bedroom unless he wanted them to be there, and it was Blanca's job to keep them out. This included the rest of his staff.
Hmmm...

<jina rubs chin contemplatively>

If nobody was allowed into the bedroom, how on earth did all those semen stains get onto the bed?

<head scratching moment>

<light comes on>

Ah, they were the surplus dribbles from the turkey basters that he made his purchased children out of. Yes, yes... he liked that spunk so damn much that he sprayed it all over his bed as a reminder of what all those kind men had done for him. Of course!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#5 Oct 5, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
<jina rubs chin contemplatively>
If nobody was allowed into the bedroom, how on earth did all those semen stains get onto the bed?
<head scratching moment>
<light comes on>
Ah, they were the surplus dribbles from the turkey basters that he made his purchased children out of. Yes, yes... he liked that spunk so damn much that he sprayed it all over his bed as a reminder of what all those kind men had done for him. Of course!
*laughs*

The next time any f'loon says nobody knows who deposited the semen, we'll be able to tell them since Michael only allowed children in his bedroom and had his personal maid stand guard to his inner chamber, we know it was from children.

That theory of the butler doing it has now been debunked.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#6 Oct 5, 2013
Good work Len!! F'loons have treated Blanca awful over the years. I come from a spanish speaking family as well, and can understand if she found it hard to speak in english. My grandmother struggled with speaking english, having arrived in Canada while in her mid-50's. I hope Blanca is onboard with Wade Robson and successfully pursue Michael Jackson a second. Even if the pederast is dead.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#9 Oct 6, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
Good work Len!! F'loons have treated Blanca awful over the years. I come from a spanish speaking family as well, and can understand if she found it hard to speak in english. My grandmother struggled with speaking english, having arrived in Canada while in her mid-50's. I hope Blanca is onboard with Wade Robson and successfully pursue Michael Jackson a second. Even if the pederast is dead.
I wish a translator had been brought in, for her. It was cruel to have her struggling, knowing she was trying so hard to understand and to find the words.

What made Mesereau so repulsive about trying to make the name Rubba into no big deal was on page 291, Blanca said Michael nicknamed her son Rubba. This was after he began molesting her son. The kids Mesereau mentioned were Michael's special friends.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 6, 2013
YES... MJ fired her for stealing his sketches...she sold them...she also took some very personal things...MJ accused her and told her to leave.She had a thing for him too....she was always tryin to get him alone...he said it made him uncomfortable....

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#13 Oct 7, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
She had a thing for him too....she was always tryin to get him alone...he said it made him uncomfortable....
He was uncomfortable, why? Because she was female or because she had pubes?

BTW, LOL @ Jerome believing what Wacko said.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
YES... MJ fired her for stealing his sketches...she sold them...she also took some very personal things...MJ accused her and told her to leave.She had a thing for him too....she was always tryin to get him alone...he said it made him uncomfortable....
Nothing in the legal documents and court transcripts supports your view. Even Mesereau didn't say she was fired and tried to put the move on Michael. In his attempt to keep her out of court, nothing was said about that. Please post links to legal documents, backing your claim.

I'm going to give you a little more information, to help you let go of your denial. On page 113, attorney Kris Kallman says no lawsuit was filed, by Blanca Francia. A settlement was made, after he spoke to Michael's attorneys, Zia Modabber and Howard Weitzman. Obviously, Team Michael knew it was bad.

Beginning on page 115 is the discussion Jason Francia had to sign a confidentiality agreement when he turned 18 and notify the Jackson camp if the authorities wanted to talk to him.

On page 175, Michael told Blanca Francia to start bringing her son with her, to work, at the Encino home.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in the legal documents and court transcripts supports your view. Even Mesereau didn't say she was fired and tried to put the move on Michael. In his attempt to keep her out of court, nothing was said about that. Please post links to legal documents, backing your claim.
I'm going to give you a little more information, to help you let go of your denial. On page 113, attorney Kris Kallman says no lawsuit was filed, by Blanca Francia. A settlement was made, after he spoke to Michael's attorneys, Zia Modabber and Howard Weitzman. Obviously, Team Michael knew it was bad.
Beginning on page 115 is the discussion Jason Francia had to sign a confidentiality agreement when he turned 18 and notify the Jackson camp if the authorities wanted to talk to him.
On page 175, Michael told Blanca Francia to start bringing her son with her, to work, at the Encino home.
Len...what I said is the truth...just because it aint in a legal document does not make it not true..I know that it is...and btw...get your head outta those legal papers and get a life....it will do ya good...

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
He was uncomfortable, why? Because she was female or because she had pubes?
BTW, LOL @ Jerome believing what Wacko said.
Because she was a creepy..strange woman with no morals....guess you can relate to her....

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#17 Oct 7, 2013
Jer0me 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Because she was a creepy..strange woman with no morals....guess you can relate to her....
Is it time for you Metamucil, Jerome?

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#18 Oct 7, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Because she was a creepy..strange woman with no morals....guess you can relate to her....
She was moral enough to know that it was wrong for Wacko to fondle her son. I can relate to that.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it time for you Metamucil, Jerome?
don't need that...thanks anyway....do you still take it in the gummy form?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Jer0me 7 wrote:
<quoted text>don't need that...thanks anyway....do you still take it in the gummy form?
I tend to hand it out, Jerome.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your girl must be old...lol...

Location hidden

#22 Oct 7, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speakin of that gotta go see mine...see ya later....

Location hidden

#23 Oct 7, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
She was moral enough to know that it was wrong for Wacko to fondle her son. I can relate to that.
Relate to what...morality? Is this the right Jina??

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#24 Oct 7, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Len...what I said is the truth...just because it aint in a legal document does not make it not true..I know that it is...and btw...get your head outta those legal papers and get a life....it will do ya good...
In that case, you have no proof because it isn't true. Even Mesereau did not say she was fired or had a "thing" for Michael. I doubt a woman whose son was molested thinks kindly of the pedophile who did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 10 hr The Power Of Mast... 80
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 16 hr RICK 12,901
MJ fans and haters Aug 13 Spotted Wee 9
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Aug 9 Pop Tart- 53,066
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Bubbles was abandoned by MJ & left penny less Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Quincy Jones wins against the Estate! Jul 31 Sleepingboy 3
More from around the web