|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

MYSTERIOUS GIRL wrote:
The Jealous twisted freak on this forum is
YOU WISH.the biggest turkey of all time
Actually, the biggest turkey of all time was Diana Ross and Michael Jackson's horrible flop movie, "The Wiz" Of course, Diana Ross got top billing over the clown who played the scarecrow. In all fairness, I've never seen the film but it is often sighted as one of the worst movies ever made. Plus it was a huge box office disaster. Why would anyone be jealous of that over rated dead freak? In the eighties, Prince starred in "Purple Rain" and it was a box office smash. The clown made free videos that everybody else made for MTV. But Prince had the smash number one album, the hits, "When Doves Cry" "Let's Go Crazy" and "Purple Rain" And played sold out concerts live on stage with instruments. The clown couldn't play an instrument if his life depended on it. Instead, the clown needed session musicians to play while Quincy Jones overdubbed the clown's high pitched voice to the tracks. The clown was a hack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••