Michaels Late night talk.for the fans...

Michaels Late night talk.for the fans only

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#1 Feb 28, 2014
This topix is for all MJ fans.to say goodnight to Michael.or how he makes you feel.or how Much you Miss him.or what songs you are listening to.what ever
Michael talk the fans want to talk about
Talk about anything Michael?
jina wild

Ashford, UK

#2 Feb 28, 2014
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
This topix is for all MJ fans.to say goodnight to Michael.or how he makes you feel.or how Much you Miss him.or what songs you are listening to.what ever
Michael talk the fans want to talk about
Talk about anything Michael?
You're the only fan here. Oh, and in your case, fan is short for fantasist.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#3 Feb 28, 2014
I Just want to say.what a fantastic Job team Michael are doing.to try and put a stop to all these discusting lies being said about him.and a lot of a
Fans have Joined all over America.its on
Michael Jackson.com .and every court case they
Will be out.and they want the rest of the world to read.I think they are all amazing what they are doing.we the fans will support them in every way we can.

Can I Just say how amazing 3T we on the reunions
Last night.and said how Michael was the rock to them. They dont know what they would of done without him.it shows what a truly wonderful guy
He was.and how they looked up to him as there role Model. What an uncle he was. Like they said
MJ was magic and nobody could ever touch his genius in his music.I dont think they ever will
Theres only one Michael.and hes all we need.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#4 Feb 28, 2014
its on
Michael Jackson.com .
Are you one of the f'loons that are on that MJJ Neverland Kingdom interactive chat show also?
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#5 Feb 28, 2014
Its way past Midnight.The candle lights in every house hold for Michael.the world knows his name
his candle we will hold close to us and we know he will always be there . I will say goodnight by listening to his music thinking about him all night long.and all our dreams are of him.I just want to say goodnight.Michael forever my angel
As always Michael your forever in my heart
I am sending you all my love hugs and a Million kissies to you MJ I love you Michael Jackson
I miss you every day .

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#6 Feb 28, 2014
Its way past Midnight.The candle lights in every house hold for Michael.the world knows his name
his candle we will hold close to us and we know he will always be there . I will say goodnight by listening to his music thinking about him all night long.and all our dreams are of him.I just want to say goodnight.Michael forever my angel
As always Michael your forever in my heart
I am sending you all my love hugs and a Million kissies to you MJ I love you Michael Jackson
I miss you every day .
Seriously, are one of the ones who was at the MJJ Neverland Kingdom show over on Chatronic this evening? There was someone in the text chat feature was almost exactly like you I thought it might have been you. Talk about coincidence. If it was, I was the guy who the woman who was running the show in the voice feature was screaming at and threatening. It would have been earlier this evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's Niece Fights Mental Illness W... (Sep '15) 7 hr Christie Taylor 4
News Corey Haim said Michael Jackson assaulted him o... 7 hr Well Can You 2
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 14 hr Jake 93
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) 17 hr PlottmasterAM 7,363
MJfacts reigns! Wed Jake 2
How can anyone think Wade Robson is lying? (Jul '13) Wed Jake 13
Another house of horrors owned by Pedo Pan in n... Wed Jake 2
More from around the web