First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“I am learning English and more”

Since: Mar 10

Toyohira, Japan

#2 Oct 10, 2012
I am not glad at all. The forum will more die.
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#3 Oct 10, 2012
hiro _ wrote:
I am not glad at all. The forum will more die.
Thanks for acknowledging that Inda kept it alive, Hiro!

Are you saying that haters keep this place going then? Thought so. And how does that work against, oh, let's see now, the Elvis forum, for example. I mean, not so long ago you were laughing at how quiet that one is, and dearie me, here we have you conceding that, without the haters, this one would be quiet too.

*laughter*

Anyway, if this forum can't keep going without Inda's intervention, it's time it was allowed to die. He isn't the keeper of the Wacko flame.
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#4 Oct 10, 2012
TeamOne wrote:
http://www.topix.com/member/pr ofile/indahouse
((((~~~)))
*smiles*
*happydays*
*ding dong the witch is dead*
Team One servant in LOVE
Jaine happy happy IC
....))))))
Shouldn't you be looking after your children instead of sitting up all night and reporting Inda for pointing out that kids need care?

Toyohira, Japan

#5 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that haters keep this place going then? Thought so. And how does that work against, oh, let's see now, the Elvis forum, for example. I mean, not so long ago you were laughing at how quiet that one is, and dearie me, here we have you conceding that, without the haters, this one would be quiet too.
*laughter*
Anyway, if this forum can't keep going without Inda's intervention, it's time it was allowed to die. He isn't the keeper of the Wacko flame.
Indahouse is not a real hater.
A real hater would not be the kind of people who visit here to talk to fans every day.
I said him bad many times even though those were not real intention of mine. But he never ever said me bad.
I have never expected he would leave here. And I do not admit it!
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#6 Oct 10, 2012
hiro _ wrote:
<quoted text>
A real hater would not be the kind of people who visit here to talk to fans every day.
I said him bad many times even though those were not real intention of mine. But he never ever said me bad.
I agree. If he was a real hater he would ignore the fact that grown men like to sleep with unrelated boys, and he'd turn a blind eye to the red flags that scream out PAEDOPHILE.

Anyway, I Googled for confirmation that he's really gone (him being my twin flame and all), and I found this. Makes perfect sense to me. What do you think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prematur...
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#7 Oct 10, 2012

H

InDa House, InDaHouse, the much loved Topix employee, was allegedly killed off by a wishful thinking Danish insomniac in the early hours of October 10th, 2012. Knowledgable thinkers concede that he is actually alive, well and lulling the f'loons into a false sense of security, and that all claims made by said insomniac are false and self serving. To quote Mark Twain, reports of [my] death have been greatly exaggerated. Like Reginald Perrin, he will live to see another day.

Toyohira, Japan

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. If he was a real hater he would ignore the fact that grown men like to sleep with unrelated boys, and he'd turn a blind eye to the red flags that scream out PAEDOPHILE.
Anyway, I Googled for confirmation that he's really gone (him being my twin flame and all), and I found this. Makes perfect sense to me. What do you think?
Exactly.
What she said was her fantasy.
And he will live to see another day on the forum ofcorse.

Toyohira, Japan

#9 Oct 10, 2012
*of course
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#13 Oct 10, 2012
hiro _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
What she said was her fantasy.
And he will live to see another day on the forum ofcorse.
One of her many fantasies, and in all fairness, one of her less ludicrous ones.
It's certainly more realistic than the one where she whizzes from one galaxy to another singing whale songs, all the while leaving her neglected children to tend for themselves. Good mothers seldom leave the country without their children, let alone regularly leave the planet.

Anyway, I'm sure that, should he decide to come back, she will be one of the very first to greet him.

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-mediu...
GV is a disgrace

Sweden

#14 Oct 10, 2012
It's amazing that disgusting pig goodvibrations can make racist comments like this.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2u574t5.jpg

But still keep her account active.
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns IV wrote:
(ps. 8ers are lousy actors - at least this one is xD)
There is a lousy actor on this thread, I agree. If you were any good, you wouldn't be an unemployed one.

Or perhaps you have somebody who so admires you, they want to be you? This person, for example

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...

What a phoney you are. However, better a phoney than the barking nutter that you usually portray.
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#16 Oct 10, 2012
GV is a disgrace wrote:
It's amazing that disgusting pig goodvibrations can make racist comments like this.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2u574t5.jpg
But still keep her account active.
It's amazing that she can stay here, that KJ's latest account is still here, that the IC with her death wishes is still here..

What isn't surprising is that these three stooges have found one another. Kindred spirits.
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns IV wrote:
(ps. 8ers are lousy actors - at least this one is xD)
Oy, Karen Gardelli,

you forgot to stick an incriminatory 'i' in your name when you posted this.
SUZIE Q wrote:
<quoted text>
InDaDumpster account deleted ..)
~~~poot!~~~
Jane in the jungle
Black/Pink Panthers. Inc. elimination squad
Silly you. If you must pretend to be me, use some intelligence.

:-(
Intergalactic Clowns lV

Havdrup, Denmark

#18 Oct 10, 2012
TeamOne wrote:
http://www.topix.com/member/pr ofile/indahouse
((((~~~)))
*smiles*
*happydays*
*ding dong the witch is dead*
Team One servant in LOVE
Jaine happy happy IC
....))))))
Ok we maybe jumping to conclusions here,
So it would be fair with a quick little ID check just 4 safety.
If you are from Denmark it shouldn't hurt the slightest.
1. What are the names of our two leading Tabloid newspapers and which one is the harshet ?
2. What is our national bird
3. What is the name of our most successful tv-serie of all time that started a rerun this summer.
( a name of a game)
4. What is the name of one stand-up comedian who speaks LOUDER than anyone else and who was dressed and masked as himself being 80 yrs old on tour 2010?
3 out of 4 in a convincing amount of time?
If you are from Denmark 3 should be easy.
If not - someone' s a wizard with the " Change location " option ( and a bit far out in their agenda)
3 right answers and I'll work on sleeping one third of my life away, like normal people do.

Jane. I.C.dk.Unit
Intergalactic Clowns lV

Havdrup, Denmark

#19 Oct 10, 2012
*harshest
* most harsh
Intergalactic Clowns lV

Havdrup, Denmark

#20 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
I scream out PAEDOPHILE.
Yup u can't get enough of that word , can you?

Jc. Icsupport
Intergalactic Clowns lV

Havdrup, Denmark

#21 Oct 10, 2012
hiro _ wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow yr heart
But don't forget yr brain!
Jina Wild

Aberystwyth, UK

#22 Oct 10, 2012
Intergalactic Clowns lV wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for blaming you
Jc. Icsupport
Okay, thanks! Don't lose any sleep over it.

(See what I did right there? Sarcasm at its finest.)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Oct 10, 2012
Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
*laughter*
Sarcasm and ignorance kept topix alive???

Say it ain't so!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25 Oct 10, 2012
I remember InDaHouse from way back. We have similar views on Michael Jackson. Unfortunately, his lousy attitude on other topics dragged him down.

If he was to climb off his high horse and speak more from the heart, he might be worth listening to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 6 hr TripleH1976 747
LaToya Jackson reveals she's no longer engaged ... 9 hr pliez 21
Why Do F'loons Delete Certain Threads On Pedoph... 13 hr BLANKET JACKSON 26
Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 17 hr Sleepingboy 71
MJ haters 17 hr Sleepingboy 128
MJ owned book depicting nude children written ... (Mar '10) 19 hr TripleH1976 820
Vote for the most likable Hater!! Tue Len is Disgusted 20
More from around the web