MattsFTR, hater4life making a fool of his jobless self on youtube

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wacko blew wade

Bedford Hills, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
What a fat pig and moron. You're youtube videos are meaningless when it comes to reality. Hey tubby, step outside. I'd beat your pedo butt till kingdom come coward.

&li st=UUPOWhUhAfUryj1QLnHhw6zw

youtube tool sucking on little boys himself no doubt. Wade has a bigger dick than you do.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#3 Jul 17, 2013
wacko blew wade wrote:
What a fat pig and moron. You're youtube videos are meaningless when it comes to reality. Hey tubby, step outside. I'd beat your pedo butt till kingdom come coward.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iiV04fshM3oXX&list=UUPOWh UhAfUryj1QLnHhw6zw
youtube tool sucking on little boys himself no doubt. Wade has a bigger dick than you do.
He willfully ignores two jurors from the 2005 trial did believe Michael Jackson was a pederast. He willfully ignores the filthiness of owning NAMBLA approved art books of nude young males. He willfully ignores Michael Jackson never refuted reports Jordan Chandler described his genitals. He continually grasp to that super old rumour Jordan said Jackson was circumcised. That rumour was debunked years ago. Another stupid thing he claims is that Michael Jackson was a ladies man and he's photographs to prove it. LMAO!!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#4 Jul 17, 2013
MJ fans don't even know they're being watched by a lot of people right now lol

Before, they thought they could say anything and people will just go along with it.

Not anymore.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Jebus! This guy needs psychiatric help ASAP. He's made nearly 230 videos, most of them ranting and raving about so-called MJ haters and Wade Robson, etc. He is also broadcast his entire sad little life to his fellow floons. On his YouTube homepage he talks about how his relationship failed with his former girlfriend because he used her credit card to start playing online games lol. He then claims she had mental problems lol. He also has massive issues with his parents and brother and talks about them in detail.

Canada

#6 Jul 17, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
MJ fans don't even know they're being watched by a lot of people right now lol
Before, they thought they could say anything and people will just go along with it.
Not anymore.
This idiot MattsFTR yesterday said Wade is gonna receive something he "deserves". Since past accusers have felt Michael Jackson's wrath. Michael Jackson's got superpowers now.
MJ diddled boys

Scottsdale, AZ

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Look at his new video. According to him, we're "f***king retarded" and "stupid azzholes" because we don't find his pedo apologist fan sites to be credible sources. lol

Canada

#11 Jul 17, 2013
MjFriend wrote:
<quoted text>You know who makes these deranged claims is sick sanemjfan. Cyber stalking dirtbag! LOL Pictures of wacko doing what with woman? Sure he does not as he is sick in the head, fat and poor.
Get this. The stupid a-hole says to me this morning he's got a lot more then photographs to prove Michael Jackson was a ladies man. He's got video evidence capturing Michael with women. Whatever, a pedophile can be with a woman too and it means nothing. Michael Jackson never did anything substantial to quell the rumours he was a pedophile. His marriage with Lisa Marie was much too late and so soon after he settled with Jordan Chandler. It was transparent the marriage was a stunt. Why would a straight man keep his interest for women private, but his interest for children very open even though people accuse him of being a pedophile? It makes more sense to drop the children out of sight and start picking the ladies, which Wacko NEVER did!

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#14 Jul 17, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get this. The stupid a-hole says to me this morning he's got a lot more then photographs to prove Michael Jackson was a ladies man. He's got video evidence capturing Michael with women. Whatever, a pedophile can be with a woman too and it means nothing. Michael Jackson never did anything substantial to quell the rumours he was a pedophile. His marriage with Lisa Marie was much too late and so soon after he settled with Jordan Chandler. It was transparent the marriage was a stunt. Why would a straight man keep his interest for women private, but his interest for children very open even though people accuse him of being a pedophile? It makes more sense to drop the children out of sight and start picking the ladies, which Wacko NEVER did!
If he got it, why doesn't he POST IT? LMAO!

Canada

#15 Jul 17, 2013
MattsFTR blows boys wrote:
<quoted text>So the freak has the same pics anyone can see. Didn't mean jack shite. He used females to make him seem normal. Just like he bought those kids he neglected. wacko was a fraud and this unhinged maggot is a boy diddler himself.
I know. I've seen pictures of Jackson with women and that puppy eye of a love struck ladies man isn't there like it is when he's got his arms around little Jimmy Safechuck. Jackson could have had any adult he wanted in this world, but he paraded around more little boys then adults so the pedophile moniker sticks to him.
Andrew

New York, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2013
He looks like Sloth from 'Goonies'. Gotta love how that fat grotesque slob thinks he knows more than the lead detective on the '93 case, William Dworin - a man who has publicly confirmed that Jordan Chandler's description was a match to MJ's speckled pecker. The f'loon sites he gets his "proof" from must've forgotten to mention that, huh?

Canada

#17 Jul 17, 2013
MJ diddled boys wrote:
Look at his new video. According to him, we're "f***king retarded" and "stupid azzholes" because we don't find his pedo apologist fan sites to be credible sources. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =batuEOo31qYXX
And because we can't comprehend it's possible for a grown man to sleep with children and NOT be a pedophile. By the way, I love your username. It's awesome and spot on.

Canada

#21 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>The first sentence just reminded how many times he claimed this on this forum. He finally ran off as we kicked his fat lard azz till kingdom come. That's why he hates us. I want to know why cops are not looking at this obvious pedophile?
Sadly out our free speech laws permit men like him and so many f'loons to post Youtube videos supporting the pedo-creep-a-zoid Michael Jackson. I'd love to take each one down, especially since so many of them are full of lies from the 90's which have debunked. View this disgusting video a f'loon posted about Jason Francia:

Onfroi

Laguna Niguel, CA

#23 Jul 18, 2013
wacko blew wade wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iiV04fshM3oXX&list=UUPOWh UhAfUryj1QLnHhw6zw
Whut be up wid dis dude? It mos' looks likes he had some seizure when he started rappin' about Wade Robson.

Canada

#24 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>That's our sick troll who never leaves here: https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct
I've caught her before using that luna name
That stupid b!tch banned me from posting on her page on a previous Youtube name. She doesn't like people setting the record straight about her precious Michael Jackson. That video link I gave you is pure slander of Jason Francia's character. The sad thing is many f'loons believe it's genuine. They're brains can't comprehend it's an actor playing the part of Jason Francia.
Onfroi is a floon

Marlborough, MA

#25 Jul 18, 2013
Where's the video of Matt crying about being called pedo? I need a good laugh.
CryssAngel

Holland, Canada

#28 Jul 20, 2013
What a bunch of delusional idiots you all are. Go and jump in the lake every single one of you
Hi MattsFTR

New York, NY

#29 Jul 20, 2013
CryssAngel wrote:
What a bunch of delusional idiots you all are. Go and jump in the lake every single one of you
Why are you obsessed with a dead child molester?
Steven

Lahti, Finland

#31 Jul 21, 2013
To remind you people, the fact is that Jackson has not been convicted of any crime to this day, but still you are so quick to judge and call him names. And stop with the MattsFTR thing, he is a person with an honest opinions.
Hi MattsFTR

New York, NY

#32 Jul 21, 2013
Steven wrote:
To remind you people, the fact is that Jackson has not been convicted of any crime to this day, but still you are so quick to judge and call him names. And stop with the MattsFTR thing, he is a person with an honest opinions.
Matt, you're in love with a dead child molester. Rather than making crappy videos and showing the world how ugly and stupid you are, it's time to look inwards and try to figure out why you're so fixated on the rotting corpse of a has-been pop singer/pedophile. I suggest seeing a therapist. Lord knows you need one.
Steven

Lahti, Finland

#33 Jul 21, 2013
Hi MattsFTR wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt, you're in love with a dead child molester. Rather than making crappy videos and showing the world how ugly and stupid you are, it's time to look inwards and try to figure out why you're so fixated on the rotting corpse of a has-been pop singer/pedophile. I suggest seeing a therapist. Lord knows you need one.
I am not even Matt..? And like i said stop with this Matt thing, he has a right to have an opinion and you cant do shit about it.

But sure i can go yours way too:
Rather than helping abused children you sit on your computer writing biased comments against Michael Jackson and his fans, just showing how stupid and ignorant you are. You just cant accept the truth and admit that you were wrong you. I think you should go see a therapist for your biased opinions, you are just fooling yourself.

Thats how you sound like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Diana Ross and MJ have sex (Jul '07) 20 min JinaWild 698
News A Rabbi Remembers His Relationship With Michael... 26 min JinaWild 82
News Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 34 min JinaWild 291
Poll Die Hard Celebrity Worshipping Floons Love Wack... 2 hr Len is Disgusted 1
Poll The Greatest Insult To Floons Is That Wacko.... 2 hr Len is Disgusted 1
Poll Which is deader? 4 hr pliez 40
Open Letter to Anti Fans: Michael Jackson was t... 21 hr Butterballs 69
More from around the web