Michael Jackson voice of an angel

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

London, UK

#1 Jun 6, 2014
Michael not only is he the sexiest man on the planet but also the sweetest.hes the master that rules the world of music and dance and entertaintment forevermore MJ the best hes the whole package nobody or nothing will ever take the place of him we love him forever
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#2 Jun 6, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Michael not only is he the sexiest man on the planet but also the sweetest.hes the master that rules the world of music and dance and entertaintment forevermore MJ the best hes the whole package nobody or nothing will ever take the place of him we love him forever
Hmmmmmm...

If Wacko still rules the world of music, then why did The Black Keys and Coldplay keep the dead clown from the number one postion on the Billboard 200 album charts?

Tell us about the conspiracy to knock the disgusting dead clown down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Savile and Michael Jackson (Oct '12) 12 min JINA WILD 33
Paris Jackson 'creates Neverland grief therapy' 18 min Pop Tart- 45
Vote for the most likable Hater!! 1 hr Pop Tart- 11
MJ owned book depicting nude children written ... (Mar '10) 1 hr Pop Tart- 800
James Safechuck Claims Michael Jackson Kept Him... (May '14) 4 hr An NFL Fan 720
Is imitation the sincerest form of flattery? 7 hr JINA WILD 1
MJ haters 9 hr Len is Disgusted 105
Are MJ Fans Worried? 13 hr Octopus 1,255
Where is? 14 hr Octopus 268
More from around the web