Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Psychotic MJ was a pedophile,Animal abuser and a liar! He had way more serious mental problems than anyone who's posted here , even more than you -what-!!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

_TWhat_ wrote:
Sociopathy is the common term for someone who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. It is a MENTAL disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and three of the following

See "Why did he do that" thread, can you spot the cukoos?
Your Google armchair diagnoses are pathetic. Do you really have so little regard for education as to jump to such obviously erroneous conclusions?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

^^Stupidity is not a handicap...Park elsewhere!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Sociopathy is the common term for someone who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. It is a MENTAL disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."
Someone with ASPD has at least three of the following
1.failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
2.deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
3.impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead;
4.irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
5.reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
6.consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
7.lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Down to a few really, really pathetic losers who absolutely have no life.....

Points and laughs at pathtic bottom dwellers...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Hahahaha......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

points and laughs at the crazy haters still haten on MJ...

hahahahahahaaaaa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
Rebecca you made it across the border again.
And who let YOU out of the insane asylum...again!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gospel According To Chas:
Judicial returns only count if a black man is found not guilty or if a white man is found guilty. If a black man is found guilty and a white man found not guilty, this demonstrates the ingrained racism of Americans.
In essence, although people like him applaud their legal system as the very best in the world (and celebrate the verdicts which they want), they actually think the whole process is a piece of crap and don't believe a word of it.
ST*U already....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Hunja and I are female. Insofar as Michael was concerned, I hope his was only 2 inches. Otherwise, I shudder to think of how badly he injured some of those little boys.
Hahahaaaa Still sprinting down the path of studipity...hahahaaaa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I joined this one - I Dont care How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like A Dumbass - because I imagine they are the footwear de rigeur for f'loons (i.e. no shoelace tying skills required).
crocs were made for you man....hahahaaa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality_Awaits wrote:
Spamming the forum again, K'f'loon?
Temper tantrum f'loon posts would be frowned upon by competent topix admins. They would have second thoughts about approving a spammer to be an editor. Better kill them posts, censorshitboi.
tsk tsk tsk....
You have the people skills of a belt sander, looks that sander might have gotten just a little to close to yer face as well.....hahahaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••