Jermaine 7 is-

Jermaine 7 is-

Created by Jermaine 7 on Nov 19, 2013

17 votes

Click on an option to vote

Humorless

A Meat Puppet

A fluffer

Jenkum sniffer

Boozed up

A mop jockey

Not having fun

Insecure as a snowball in July

Flogging fake stories

Defending a dead pedophile

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jermaine 7

Pensacola, FL

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Now this is funny. All of the above...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2013
Show your real name, coward.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
Show your real name, coward.
NFL made this poll.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>NFL made this poll.
Really? It does match his insane sense of humour..

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>NFL made this poll.
I don't make polls and I don't use nics, Jerome, but thanks for thinking of me!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make polls and I don't use nics, Jerome, but thanks for thinking of me!
lol...ok....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 19, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? It does match his insane sense of humour..
yes it does...or RA...but I think he's in the crypt at night...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>yes it does...or RA...but I think he's in the crypt at night...
Lol.. he'll wake up soon and crawl out of it...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Nov 19, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. he'll wake up soon and crawl out of it...
yes...hopefully he washes his face this time...

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#10 Nov 20, 2013
Bwahahahaha !!Jermaine loses his mind,he insults himself.

By the way smilewackoko,i thought of you all day today,i was at the Zoo.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2013
Hang in there, Jermaine.

Only wretched human garbage think they need to put others down to feel good about themselves.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#12 Nov 20, 2013
The only reason these clowns make these polls
About somebody.
There Jealous.Jermaines to strong for the lot of
You losers.you can never get to him
All it is stupid childish Mind games.
You clowns better give up you will never win

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#13 Nov 20, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Only wretched human garbage think they need to put others down to feel good about themselves.
You mean the way you degrade Jewish people, don't you, Kevin J Shanley? I count four as the number of your accounts that ave been deleted for anti-Semitic comments.

What's YOUR count, Kevin Shanley?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#14 Nov 20, 2013
have*

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 20, 2013
ononothimagin wrote:
Hang in there, Jermaine.
Only wretched human garbage think they need to put others down to feel good about themselves.
Thanks...Yes...very true.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 20, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the way you degrade Jewish people, don't you, Kevin J Shanley? I count four as the number of your accounts that ave been deleted for anti-Semitic comments.
What's YOUR count, Kevin Shanley?
Turn the fckin page.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 20, 2013
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
The only reason these clowns make these polls
About somebody.
There Jealous.Jermaines to strong for the lot of
You losers.you can never get to him
All it is stupid childish Mind games.
You clowns better give up you will never win
Thanks for your kind words.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 20, 2013
zepforever wrote:
Bwahahahaha !!Jermaine loses his mind,he insults himself.
By the way smilewackoko,i thought of you all day today,i was at the Zoo.
o you not see that was not me posting? Did you make this poll Zeppy?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 20, 2013
Do

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#20 Nov 20, 2013
Oh, the IRONY!
ononothimagin wrote:
Hang in there, Jermaine.
Only wretched human garbage think they need to put others down to feel good about themselves.
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks...Yes...very true.
About 21 hours ago....
Jermaine 7 wrote:
Now this is funny. All of the above...
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 54 min Sleepingboy 69
Mj Stoned at a Super Market 5 hr Octopus 5
News Joe Jackson admitted to Brazil hospital after s... 5 hr Octopus 11
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... 5 hr Octopus 25
mjs EX mother-in-law/Elvis' Bday 7 hr Octopus 6
News NewsJanet Jackson teams up with J. Cole for ful... 10 hr Sleepingboy 2
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 10 hr Sleepingboy 2
More from around the web