Michael Jackson's Self-Professed Long...

Michael Jackson's Self-Professed Long Lost Son -- I'm Going Public with DNA Evidence ... TOMORROW

There are 30 comments on the TMZ.com story from Mar 5, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's Self-Professed Long Lost Son -- I'm Going Public with DNA Evidence ... TOMORROW. In it, TMZ.com reports that:

Michael Jackson has a 31-year-old son -- at least that's what the man claims -- and we're told he plans to go public tomorrow with what he believes is ironclad DNA evidence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TMZ.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 7, 2014
jina wild wrote:
<quoted text>
She stopped vouching for that a long time ago, ignorANUS.
MJ is always in her heart!
Octopus

Albany, NY

#23 Mar 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe could only father another MJ with Katherine and they only did that once. B Howard looks like MJ because his mother Miki took a shine to MJ. You wouldn't blame her, MJ had it all. Looks, talent, charisma and loads of energy. The man was virile.
It turns out that it was all a publicity stunt after all but you would have given Miki and Brandon the full benefit of the doubt just because it gave you a slim hope that the clown was a ladies man that had sex with women and had babies out of wedlock.

Like being like Joseph was something Michael wanted and desired to be.

It was a bogus story and you fell for it without question. lol.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#24 Mar 7, 2014
I'm gonna repeat this until fans get the hint:

Augie Johnson, not MJ, not Joseph, is Brandon Howard's father.

Again, Augie Johnson is Brandon Howard's father. Miki Howard said the boy was Augie's father on the "Unsung" documentary. Augie Johnson said he was there and signed the birth certificate and was the only person Miki was with before she left him in 1985.

Brandon Howard has no ties to the Jacksons. None.
jina wild

London, UK

#26 Mar 7, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Again, Augie Johnson is Brandon Howard's father. Miki Howard said the boy was Augie's father on the "Unsung" documentary. Augie Johnson said he was there and signed the birth certificate and was the only person Miki was with before she left him in 1985.
So Michael didn't have sex with a woman? Wow! You could have blown me over with a feather with that bit of news.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Mar 8, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Jackson is said to be his father. I can believe that since old Joe is such a womanizer and is always cheating on Mama Jacky. Very embarrassing for The Jackson clan.
I saw this Brandon Howard on the internet giving a speach. Wow, he has Janet Jackson's mouth. Some things you just can't fake. There is no way this is a sham. I believe this is a Jackson. He looks like Michael before surgery. This is all happening because soon a John Lennon love child is coming out. That has been rumored also for many years. All the pop stars and music and executive hollywood people know about it. Corey Feldman pushed this for Brandon Howard. Corey probably wants to become producer on a movie about Brandon and wants to revive his career.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Mar 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe could only father another MJ with Katherine and they only did that once. B Howard looks like MJ because his mother Miki took a shine to MJ. You wouldn't blame her, MJ had it all. Looks, talent, charisma and loads of energy. The man was virile.
This B Howard has Janet Jackson's mouth. I saw him speak on the internet the other day and I was blown away. He looked like MJ and Janet. He is definitely a Jackson. I don't know if it is Joe's or Michael but it is one of them. This is not a shame. Funny, is that right now there is a rumor of a John Lennon daughter to inherit. Yes, she is in John Lennon's will but Ono and Paul along with Michael Jackson hid the inheritance for years. It is about to explode on tv. That is why this B Howard is coming out now. He is getting encouraged.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#29 Mar 8, 2014
B. Howard is Miki Howard's son. The LA DNA lab says that no Jackson trace was found in any kind of "dental mode" in comparison with B. Howard's DNA. This story is as good as dead now.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Mar 8, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Well, I believe he is related to the Jacksons. I saw him speak on the internet the other day and he looks so much like Janet Jackson in the mouth. I don't see how that can be faked. Unless we see a DNA with Augie Johnson it is still speculation that Augie is his father.

What I believe again is that this guy Brandon was keeping shut all these years and big shots behind the scene wanted him to do this DNA becuase they want to push a money making movie. Maybe Brandon did not want to hurt Augie. You know Augie is just as human as anyone else. He must be a little hurt by this. I do believe Brandon is related to Michael either by son or brother. He looks too much like them.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#33 Mar 8, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Well. That mystery has been cleared up. Whether or not it sinks into the heads of f'loons remains to be seen.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Mar 9, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. That mystery has been cleared up. Whether or not it sinks into the heads of f'loons remains to be seen.
Still how do you know for sure Augie Johnson is this guy's real father? Again, unless we see a DNA test that show this we cannot be sure. I hate to say this but how does anyone know for sure who their fathers are until we see DNA. Do you watch the Maury Povich show or Trisha Goddard show? It is amazing what you see. Any woman can have a baby and say honey this is your child and be lying all the way. That is what happened with John Lennon love child daughter. Her mother never told her because she was a married woman so she passed the daughter off as her husband's kid. She had an affair with John when she was married back in the sixties. One day at the ripe age of 24 this daughter finds out from the mother's own mouth. Now there is an example of how this thing works. It is heartbreaking. That daughter went 24 years thinking the man that raised her was the father. But again to confirm she needs DNA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince, Arnold Klein, MJ and tinea versicolor (Jul '13) Sun Jayme_pratt 5
Who is the real King of Music and why? (Feb '15) Sat Destiny 18
News Michael Jackson's daughter 'incredibly offended... Jan 12 BHM5267 2
Michael Jackson 2nd after the Beatles; Elvis Pr... (Oct '08) Jan 11 brianicholas07 1,738
micheal jackson Jan 5 kac 1
My dad slept with my friend (Mar '10) Dec 26 Tina 223
News Michael Jackson's Onetime Neverland Lists for $... (Jun '15) Dec 24 otaku 3
More from around the web