Michael Jackson's Self-Professed Long...

Michael Jackson's Self-Professed Long Lost Son -- I'm Going Public with DNA Evidence ... TOMORROW

There are 30 comments on the TMZ.com story from Mar 5, 2014, titled Michael Jackson's Self-Professed Long Lost Son -- I'm Going Public with DNA Evidence ... TOMORROW. In it, TMZ.com reports that:

Michael Jackson has a 31-year-old son -- at least that's what the man claims -- and we're told he plans to go public tomorrow with what he believes is ironclad DNA evidence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TMZ.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Well, if he is truly the son I wish him luck. Soon John Lennon's daughter will be right behind him! It is a shame that this goes on alot but it is a fact of life! So many love children never recognized. Thrown in the garbage like dirt. Howard you certainly look like Michael. I'll be watching.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

#2 Mar 5, 2014
B. Howard has been claiming he's MJ's only biological child for years. I remember during taping of Miki's "Unsung" documentary, they showed B. Howard as a baby and saying his father was actually another musician named Auggie Johnson, who was seen during the early portions of the documentary. TBH he looks more like Miki Howard did when she was young than MJ during his heyday. If this is true that B. Howard is MJ's "son", then he is a deadbeat because he sure didn't provide for Miki when she was broke and struggling for money. Somehow though I still have heavy doubts that this is true. Who knows though?

Wilson, NC

#3 Mar 5, 2014
Plus he didn't grow up in no damn Cleveland. He's from Los Angeles. His mother had lived there since she was 9 or 10. And roughly he was born in either 1980 or 1981. So B. Howard is old as Methuselah trying to be a pop singer and on top of it claiming he resembles pre-cosmetic surgery addicted Jacko.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
Plus he didn't grow up in no damn Cleveland. He's from Los Angeles. His mother had lived there since she was 9 or 10. And roughly he was born in either 1980 or 1981. So B. Howard is old as Methuselah trying to be a pop singer and on top of it claiming he resembles pre-cosmetic surgery addicted Jacko.
Hi, remember me Jane? Well, let me tell you he could very well be the son. I find it funny that he is coming out now but maybe it makes sense. You see I told you there is a John Lennon daughter love child American born that is about to get her inheritance. It is tied in with the Michael jackson Estate. He became publisher on the Beatle Catalogue. Well, a few weeks ago the IRS said that the Jackson estate owned 500 million from a 1.25Billion fund. John Branca on the estate said it was only 7 million. Beatle Jackpot. That I believe is the hidden account. This Brandon Howard wants to come around the same time as John Lennon daughter being announced. I believe Howard could be telling the truth. His timing is perfect.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 6, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, remember me Jane? Well, let me tell you he could very well be the son. I find it funny that he is coming out now but maybe it makes sense. You see I told you there is a John Lennon daughter love child American born that is about to get her inheritance. It is tied in with the Michael jackson Estate. He became publisher on the Beatle Catalogue. Well, a few weeks ago the IRS said that the Jackson estate owned 500 million from a 1.25Billion fund. John Branca on the estate said it was only 7 million. Beatle Jackpot. That I believe is the hidden account. This Brandon Howard wants to come around the same time as John Lennon daughter being announced. I believe Howard could be telling the truth. His timing is perfect.
It was just reported a few minutes ago that this guy claiming to be Michael Jackson's son is now saying he isn't and that TMZ got this information from someone else.

Wilson, NC

#7 Mar 6, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just reported a few minutes ago that this guy claiming to be Michael Jackson's son is now saying he isn't and that TMZ got this information from someone else.
Nicompoop Corey Feldman was defending that idiot on Twitter last night. I hadn't read his tweets yet but he's always been indecipherable.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicompoop Corey Feldman was defending that idiot on Twitter last night. I hadn't read his tweets yet but he's always been indecipherable.

Yes, I saw Corey Feldman. I guess Corey wants a part in a movie they will make about this guy if his test comes back he is the son. You know how that goes. I hear the test results are going to be read tonight on a channel I forgot the name. What I find funny is that he just stated a couple of hours ago that he had no intention of seeing if he was the son of Michael Jackson or wants claim to his estate. He said that he gave his DNA for a documentary on Michael. If he didn't want publicity for this why did he volunteer his DNA? The story is half baked at this point. I mean if you are doing it do it then and stop making excuses. The story that is coming and that is totally true is John Lennon American love child daughter. Wait until that comes and you will see a tv explosion. This Brandon Howard is trying to jump on the coatails of that story to come on John Lennon.
Jane

Bronx, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
The results are in Brandon Howard is the son. You see people don't want to believe that there are so many love children out there. I bet it took all his courage to do this. I mean he hid for alot of years. Next will be John Lennon love child daughter. She is getting a huge inheritance.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2014
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
The results are in Brandon Howard is the son. You see people don't want to believe that there are so many love children out there. I bet it took all his courage to do this. I mean he hid for alot of years. Next will be John Lennon love child daughter. She is getting a huge inheritance.
Joseph Jackson is said to be his father. I can believe that since old Joe is such a womanizer and is always cheating on Mama Jacky. Very embarrassing for The Jackson clan.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 6, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Jackson is said to be his father. I can believe that since old Joe is such a womanizer and is always cheating on Mama Jacky. Very embarrassing for The Jackson clan.
Michael Jackson is the father. MJ didn't want children during his Thriller days because he was not ready back then.

Brandon Howard looks like pre-surgery MJ.

I know you don't want this man to be the son of MJ because that would shatter all your misconceptions of MJ.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Jackson is the father. MJ didn't want children during his Thriller days because he was not ready back then.
I know you don't want this man to be the son of MJ because that would shatter all your misconceptions of MJ.
His DNA would have to contain Katherine Jackson's bloodline to be Michael's child.

If not, he is Joseph's son.

It is on the internet so we can only speculate. Of course, you want Michael to have a long lost son but you've always claimed that Michael respected women and would have never done that. Brandon Howard could be Joseph's since Joe made helped make Michael. They do look like they could be related.
jina wild

UK

#13 Mar 6, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
What a freak you are. On the one hand, you believe that this long abandoned person is Wacko *can't get it up for a woman*'s son and on the other hand, you wax juvenile about him being the best daddy ever.

Your mind is like a bowl of spaghetti.
jina wild

UK

#14 Mar 6, 2014
I hope he is the real thing and that he sues the estate for his rightful IRS debt/inheritance.

Gosh, he might insist that Paris, Prince and Blanket have blood tests done just to ensure that they don't take their non rightful share of the spoils. What a hoot that would be!

Go Brandon
Oh yeah
Go Brandon
Oh yeah

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#15 Mar 6, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
I think Joe Jackson may be the father. He represented B. Howard's mother, and it's no secret Joe couldn't keep it in his pants. Michael diddling a grown woman? She would have had to first drug him. Michael was already messing with little boys.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>His DNA would have to contain Katherine Jackson's bloodline to be Michael's child.

If not, he is Joseph's son.

It is on the internet so we can only speculate. Of course, you want Michael to have a long lost son but you've always claimed that Michael respected women and would have never done that. Brandon Howard could be Joseph's since Joe made helped make Michael. They do look like they could be related.
MJ and B Howard both have Katherine's smile not Joe's. B Howard looks like pre surgery MJ, has his voice and build too.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 7, 2014
jina wild wrote:
<quoted text>What a freak you are. On the one hand, you believe that this long abandoned person is Wacko *can't get it up for a woman*'s son and on the other hand, you wax juvenile about him being the best daddy ever.

Your mind is like a bowl of spaghetti.
MJ was the best daddy ever but was hot in the bedroom too. LMP will vouch for that till the day she dies.
jina wild

UK

#18 Mar 7, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Joe Jackson may be the father. He represented B. Howard's mother, and it's no secret Joe couldn't keep it in his pants. Michael diddling a grown woman? She would have had to first drug him. Michael was already messing with little boys.
If you go through the possible motivations for this revelation and why it's happened now, one possibility is that the straw clutchers have orchestrated it so as to demonstrate that Wacko slept with hot women, not little boys, ergo he didn't diddle Wade. Bet he or his mother appears as a witness for the defence.
jina wild

UK

#19 Mar 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

MJ was the best daddy ever but was hot in the bedroom too. LMP will vouch for that till the day she dies.
She stopped vouching for that a long time ago, ignorANUS.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#20 Mar 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ and B Howard both have Katherine's smile not Joe's. B Howard looks like pre surgery MJ, has his voice and build too.
It could be his real father was indeed a musician that played on Thriller and this is just another publicity stunt. If not, Joseph probably fathered him and Michael and The Jacksons already knew it a long time ago. It is no secret that Joe fathered children with other women. If he produced Michael, he could certainly produce someone else that might look like him.

If Michael said that he did not like women that were afraid to break a nail and claimed to like women who were more the tomboy type, then Brandon Howard's mother does not fit that profile. She seems to be what Joe would go after because we've seen his girlfriends that he cheats on Katherine with.

I think you are jumping the gun and want to link Michael as the father. He could just have Joseph's DNA and not Katherine's.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 7, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be his real father was indeed a musician that played on Thriller and this is just another publicity stunt. If not, Joseph probably fathered him and Michael and The Jacksons already knew it a long time ago. It is no secret that Joe fathered children with other women. If he produced Michael, he could certainly produce someone else that might look like him.
If Michael said that he did not like women that were afraid to break a nail and claimed to like women who were more the tomboy type, then Brandon Howard's mother does not fit that profile. She seems to be what Joe would go after because we've seen his girlfriends that he cheats on Katherine with.
I think you are jumping the gun and want to link Michael as the father. He could just have Joseph's DNA and not Katherine's.
Joe could only father another MJ with Katherine and they only did that once. B Howard looks like MJ because his mother Miki took a shine to MJ. You wouldn't blame her, MJ had it all. Looks, talent, charisma and loads of energy. The man was virile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... 21 hr Octopus 5
News La Toya Jackson -- I Believe That's Michael Jac... Sun Sleepingboy 6
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... Sat Octopus 66
Was MJ Molested/Raped during the Motown years? (Nov '14) Sat Octopus 22
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Sat Octopus 11
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... Jul 3 BadMan84 6
The Blackness Beyond The Cemetery Gates Jul 2 Octopus 1
More from around the web