Why Michael Jackson deserves to be '...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#24 Sep 29, 2013
Michael will always be the king of music the king of music films and the king of hearts he is the key to all our hearts.he will never part he will always be in my heart.Michael I want you to know how truly Loved you are.and always will be
Michael is forever
Love hugs kissiesxxx to you my sweet gorgeous Michael Jackson
I Want you back Michael

London, UK

#25 Dec 30, 2013
Michael the greatest entertainer showman the worlds ever known. With the voice of an angel incredible dancer producer genius song writer
MJ got the whole package and he has helped so many people and good causes.hes special one in amillion.hes just everything and more
What more can I say then an angel
And forever the king of all music film and entertainment.

I love you Michael forever
you wish

United States

#26 Dec 30, 2013
I Want you back Michael wrote:
Michael the greatest entertainer showman the worlds ever known. With the voice of an angel incredible dancer producer genius song writer
MJ got the whole package and he has helped so many people and good causes.hes special one in amillion.hes just everything and more
What more can I say then an angel
And forever the king of all music film and entertainment.
I love you Michael forever
You fail
Your self proclaimed king
Has less hits
Less sales
Never a top box office draw

THan the non self proclaiMed king

Elvis

You lose big
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#27 Dec 31, 2013
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail
Your self proclaimed king
Has less hits
Less sales
Never a top box office draw
THan the non self proclaiMed king
Elvis
You lose big
I've counted Elvis's top 10 and number one hits between the British and American charts in his first eight years from 1955-1963. Elvis had 40 top ten hits, 30 of them were either number one or number two. Elvis put 17 top ten albums on the chart, ten of them were number one or number two. Then I did Michael's first eight years 1970-1978. Only 15 top ten and 5 number one hits, no number one albums. Had Elvis died in 1963, he still would've been the king vs Michael Jackson's entire 40 year career in showbusiness.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#28 Dec 31, 2013
Elvis's first eight years of number ones and top ten hits:

(1955-1963)

I Forgot To Remember To Forget
Heartbreak Hotel
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Hound Dog
Don't Be Cruel
Love Me Tender
Blue Moon
Too Much
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear
Party
Santa, Bring My Baby Back To Me
Jailhouse Rock
Don't
I Beg Of You
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
Hard Headed Woman
King Creole
One Night
I Got Stung
A Fool Such As I
I Need Your Love Tonight
A Big Hunk O Love
Stuck On You
A Mess Of Blues
It's Now Or Never
Are You Lonesome Tonight
Wooden Heart
Surrender
Wild In The Country
I Feel So Bad
His Latest Flame
Little Sister
Rock A Hula Baby
Can't Help Falling In Love
Good Luck Charm
She's Not You
Return To Sender
Devil In Disguise
Bossa Nova Baby
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#29 Dec 31, 2013
Michael Jackson/Jackson 5/Jacksons first eight years:

(1970-1978)

I Want You Back
ABC
The Love You Save
I'll Be There
Mama's Pearl
Never Can Say Goodbye
Sugar Daddy
Got To Be There
Rockin Robin
I Want To Be Where You Are
Ain't No Sunshine
Ben
Dancing Machine
Enjoy Yourself
Blame It On The Boogie

The king?
I want you back Michael

London, UK

#32 Jan 2, 2014
The only reason Elvis was a king because he was at the right place the right time.and if octopus things butter wouldnt melt out of his mouth.andhis hes so called king why isnt he on his forum.maybe Michaels Just more Interesting..
Could Elvis dance
Could he write songs
Elvis knows how to do cover versions of old songs
Could he produce
Could he be a genius at short films
If Michael was here now he would of been an Incredible actor.director film maker
Elvis couldnt act and the film were shocking Elvis was in
Michaels got the whole package.and in looks as well Michael a total hottie
He deserves to be king.and his wonderful name should be shouted around the world.
You wish

Canton, CT

#33 Jan 5, 2014
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Michael will always be the king of music the king of music films and the king of hearts he is the key to all our hearts.he will never part he will always be in my heart.Michael I want you to know how truly Loved you are.and always will be
Michael is forever
Love hugs kissiesxxx to you my sweet gorgeous Michael Jackson
"They called Elvis the king, why not me?"
Michael Jackson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disputed German Michael Jackson memorial may ha... 14 min Octopus 1
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 5 hr Octopus 57
Poll U think I'm humpable? 5 hr Juicy Jill 0
News Michael Jacksona s White Glove Is Available for... 6 hr Octopus 7
News Quincy Jones: Whitney 'blew my mind' (Feb '12) 6 hr Juicy Jill 28
Mj Stoned at a Super Market 6 hr Octopus 12
News Molestation claim against Michael Jackson's est... 9 hr Juicy Jill 70
More from around the web