Why Michael Jackson deserves to be '' King''

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Romeo

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Jun 15, 2006
There has been enough insults, backbiting and lies and spiteful comments around here about Michael..that I thought before we lose sight altogether of what he really stands for..a few reminders: he had 5 solo singles with Motown in the' Jackson 5' period..''Off the Wall' produced 4 No.I hit singles in the USA..'Thriller' produced 7 hit singles..went on to be the unrivalled best selling album in History...even the spin off ''The Making of Thriller'' became the most popular home video': In 1980 he became Artist of the year for "Thriller''and ''Bad''... In 1984 he won 8 Grammies:...He developed the ''Heal the World Foundation'' to help sick children everywhere in the world:This is just a short version of his achievements- his other works and charities are too numerous to fit in here: So, critics-think again before you insult this GREAT man - instead you should bow your heads at the mention of his name:!!!!!
Romeo

Dublin, Ireland

#2 Jun 15, 2006
I actually think his collaboration with the great Quincey Jones was something that worked ideally..They both seemed to understand each other - musically and technically- in an uncanny way..All the music built around Jacksons voice so well and the unique embellishments that MJ brings forward in combination wth the fine beat/rhythm of this particular music, invented or produced a new and exciting sound..The blend here was perfect...and stands the test of time:
Captson

London, UK

#3 Jun 16, 2006
Do you like other perverts, like Gary Glitter? Or is it just Michael the pervert that you crave?
Romeo

Dublin, Ireland

#4 Jun 16, 2006
Captson wrote:
Do you like other perverts, like Gary Glitter? Or is it just Michael the pervert that you crave?
If you purposely choose to inaccurately label Michael Jackson, then that's your problem .. not mine ..not his!
Tek

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Jun 19, 2006
Captson wrote:
Foxy, what is with the continuous name changes. We're not reatrded. For one, you always say the same thing, with basically the same words, EVERYTIME. And the style and vocabulary people use gives them away. You're not fooling anyone. And like i told you before, actual evidence surfaced against glitter. You may want to look up the definition of evidence. Michael's trial was about credibility, and yeah, no one bought the story of a family being imprsoned at neverland by a group of jackson co-conspirators who plotted their murder, sorry!
George

Salisbury, UK

#6 Jun 20, 2006
Jackson paid a boy MILLIONS to keep his grubby secret quiet! What more do you need?
Surley Michael's string of other constant lies gives you some doubt? Or are you that dumb?
Romeo

Dublin, Ireland

#7 Jun 20, 2006
George wrote:
Jackson paid a boy MILLIONS to keep his grubby secret quiet! What more do you need?
Surley Michael's string of other constant lies gives you some doubt? Or are you that dumb?
That kinda monbey would be unimaginable to you or me but 'twas nothing to him. ALL this depends on what you believe .i.e He did pay the guy off..he said he knew-eventho' it WAS a false accusation,if it got out it would seriously ruin him..Some people who made massive damaging accusations of abuse against him ,in the hope of financial gain,their cases were thrown out as it was proven WITHOUT doubt that he was thousands of miles away at the suggested dates..the alleged abuse took place. That's happened a LOT.He went thru a v bad time and was found innocent.but there'l be those who'll never believe that -and thousands more who will always believe in him..so just forget it...and enjoy his rich legacy.
George

Salisbury, UK

#8 Jun 20, 2006
Romeo wrote:
<quoted text> That kinda monbey would be unimaginable to you or me but 'twas nothing to him. ALL this depends on what you believe .i.e He did pay the guy off..he said he knew-eventho' it WAS a false accusation,if it got out it would seriously ruin him..Some people who made massive damaging accusations of abuse against him ,in the hope of financial gain,their cases were thrown out as it was proven WITHOUT doubt that he was thousands of miles away at the suggested dates..the alleged abuse took place. That's happened a LOT.He went thru a v bad time and was found innocent.but there'l be those who'll never believe that -and thousands more who will always believe in him..so just forget it...and enjoy his rich legacy.
What makes you so sure it was a false allergation?
It all smells very fishy.
PS Do you now accept that those kids aren't his?
Pauly

Manchester, UK

#9 Jun 21, 2006
After all is said and done Michael's career is dead in the water.
A generation now exists who've never heard of Michael jackson and things have moved on so much since Michael last had a hit!
There is so much controversy that surrounds him that even ssome of his most loyal fans are reluctant to buy his music.
I've loved Michael since childhood but have yet to purchase anything he's released since 1996.
It's almost too uncomfortable to even say his name in a record store.
Shame.
Pauly.
George

Salisbury, UK

#10 Jun 21, 2006
And those that have never heard of him, will be too scared of him to try.
Freaky circus women can be too creepy!
mjfan

Overland Park, KS

#11 Jun 29, 2006
Captson wrote:
Mj the singer (not pervert)
George

London, UK

#12 Jun 30, 2006
Singer? Oh, years ago....
He has concentrated on not paying debts and child abuse more recently.
KarmenMichaholic

Bosnjaci, Croatia

#14 Jul 24, 2006
Romeo wrote:
There has been enough insults, backbiting and lies and spiteful comments around here about Michael..that I thought before we lose sight altogether of what he really stands for..a few reminders: he had 5 solo singles with Motown in the' Jackson 5' period..''Off the Wall' produced 4 No.I hit singles in the USA..'Thriller' produced 7 hit singles..went on to be the unrivalled best selling album in History...even the spin off ''The Making of Thriller'' became the most popular home video': In 1980 he became Artist of the year for "Thriller''and ''Bad''... In 1984 he won 8 Grammies:...He developed the ''Heal the World Foundation'' to help sick children everywhere in the world:This is just a short version of his achievements- his other works and charities are too numerous to fit in here: So, critics-think again before you insult this GREAT man - instead you should bow your heads at the mention of his name:!!!!!
Romeo this is a great reminder of some of the wonders Michael has done in music etc. He has accomplished so much its really hard to keep track of it all!lol
thanx!
:-)
KarmenMichaholic

Bosnjaci, Croatia

#15 Jul 24, 2006
oops, forgot my siggy!
LOL

----------
This is the real Karmen. Those who know me know that I never say anything to defame Michael or his fans. I only have respect for them. And that is proof enough for those who need it.

I have nothing more to say to these hopelessly ignorant people (playing the same broken record over again) and waste my time. And I could also see that they are dumb enough not to understand that I AM NOT TALKING TO THEM! Oh Lord....

Im here to support Michael, cos he deserves it!

MICHAEL JACKSON ROCKS!
Fujikawa

Taipei, Taiwan

#16 Jul 24, 2006
KarmenMichaholic wrote:
This is the real Karmen. I love Pederasts!
We know...
Michaholics R Braindead

Amman, Jordan

#18 Jul 25, 2006
Michael Jackson molests little boys, ripped off his own charities, stole music and called it his own, can't play instruments, can't write music, told by Quincy Jones during the making of Thriller to LEAVE THE LITTLE BOYS ALONE, IT WILL END YOUR CAREER, begged and pleaded for presidential recognition which was denied based on a memorandum from Supreme Court Justice John G. Roberts Jr, was REFUSED CONSIDERATION for knighthood by the Queen of England because of his flawed character and improper behavior with little boys, doesn't pay his bills, has to settle for third tier lawyers, got spanked by the State of California for stiffing his employees, got his home shut down because he refused to buy insurance, left animals starving in cages in 90 degree heat, failed to keep his word to Debbie Rowe after she lied for him in court, lied about his relationship with Marc Schaffel, tried to hide another payoff for questionable behavior with another little boy and got caught, still has two lawsuits totalling $108 million headed for him like a freight train. And his fans say there's nothing wrong with him.
Killer Thriller

India

#20 Jul 25, 2006
Pauly wrote:
After all is said and done Michael's career is dead in the water.
A generation now exists who've never heard of Michael jackson and things have moved on so much since Michael last had a hit!
There is so much controversy that surrounds him that even ssome of his most loyal fans are reluctant to buy his music.
I've loved Michael since childhood but have yet to purchase anything he's released since 1996.
It's almost too uncomfortable to even say his name in a record store.
Shame.
Pauly.
I went in HMV the other day, asked where the Michael Jackson dvds and cds were, and I was shown to the shelves straight away and wasnt given a second glance. Not everybody cares what people think, and I was in no way uncomfortable about saying his name. One might think the younger generation doesn't know Michael Jacksons name, or who he is, but at sixteen, I know more than most adults I know, about Michael, and own more cd's and dvd's by him than them.
Baby Dangler

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#21 Jul 25, 2006
haytersRdone wrote:
I love the way the haters just play right along.
Two people despirately trying to appear as many.
Watch the King of Pop as he steps on every hope of failure you have.
Heh. He's already a failure. He's ruined. He'll always be thought of as a weird eccentric at best and a pedophile at worst. You f'loons are just too stupid to see it.
smoothcriminal24

United States

#22 Jul 25, 2006
for a bunch of people that seem to dislike or hate Michael, they sure seem to study him quite a bit. I guess it is a different kind of michael Jackson obsession. Either way you look at it, people are still watching and waiting for Micheal Jackson. Hater of this kind are not really haters they just want michael to be want they want him to be.
Baby Dangler

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#23 Jul 25, 2006
smoothcriminal24 wrote:
for a bunch of people that seem to dislike or hate Michael, they sure seem to study him quite a bit. I guess it is a different kind of michael Jackson obsession. Either way you look at it, people are still watching and waiting for Micheal Jackson. Hater of this kind are not really haters they just want michael to be want they want him to be.
Hey I didn't expect Stephen Hawking to be a fan...

Haters don't hate Wacko. Hating takes energy and emotional investment. Idiot f'loons came up with the term "hater" in the first place. Wacko is trash and he's also a freak show. But more importantly his fans are a freakshow and they're the real entertainment.

Your thoughts that we really like wacko and want him to be a loser pedophile make a LOT of sense. Keep up that philosophizin', my f'loon brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There are no more MJ fans - period! 2 hr Jake 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) 7 hr Ellie Besco 82
Wacko rabid's are cowardly stalkers Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
This wacko rabid is a danger to Wacko's bought ... Dec 11 Spotted Wee 1
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Dec 10 Spotted Wee 7,376
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Dec 8 texas pete 7,220
News California sheriffs have found Corey Feldman's ... Dec 7 Jake 1
More from around the web