Comments
1 - 20 of 149 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
MJSoul

Lawrence, MA

#1 Oct 10, 2009
Michael Jackson was seen leaving a Santa Monica CA medical center early 3AM Saturday morning October 10,2009. He jumped into a black Suv protected by Goverment British Guards trying to block camera's view. It seemed like a Goverment British security firm is protecting his identity.He had his usual fandora hat dressed in black and surgical mask on. Pictures may come out in Youtube.Is this a government conspiracy reshape Michael's life. Stay tuned!
Al B Sure

Lawrence, MA

#2 Oct 10, 2009
I wish this was real, by the way I saw Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze playing billards at a bar in Australia.
Mimi

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 10, 2009
I WISH HE WAS ALIVE. I MISS HIM.

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#4 Oct 10, 2009
I wouldn't be surprised if this were true.
Bliss

UK

#5 Oct 10, 2009
MJSoul wrote:
Michael Jackson was seen leaving a Santa Monica CA medical center early 3AM Saturday morning October 10,2009. He jumped into a black Suv protected by Goverment British Guards trying to block camera's view. It seemed like a Goverment British security firm is protecting his identity.He had his usual fandora hat dressed in black and surgical mask on. Pictures may come out in Youtube.Is this a government conspiracy reshape Michael's life. Stay tuned!
I still believe he is alive, but need more proof than just words..........I sincerely hope he is...I miss him so much !!!!
Seriously

Agawam, MA

#6 Oct 10, 2009
Michael is gone. This is just another attempt to get traffic. All this does is shame the whole family.
mjfan

London, UK

#7 Oct 10, 2009
I so wish this is true for us but what about Michael we want what is best for him he has given us so much in his life and he has been dumped on and trashed please forgive us all love you Michael
mjfan

London, UK

#8 Oct 10, 2009
please please be true somthing is wrong with the whole thing nothing adds up so I think there is an element of truth about the hoax I wish him well
Anna

Legionowo, Poland

#9 Oct 10, 2009
Love U Mike wherever U r... today, tomorrow, always... U may put Ur head on my shoulder, lot of L.O.V.E. Just friend from Pl
mj4ever

Vandergrift, PA

#10 Oct 10, 2009
I love you Michael..I always have and always will! I miss you and I hope wherever you are, you are well. Come home soon!
MJJFAN

Manchester, UK

#11 Oct 10, 2009
There is so much confusion regarding the "death" or not of Michael Jackson, so much information to suggest he is still alive, visit www.MichaelJacksondeathhoax.com , www.myspace truenewszone.com you may be enlightened. Love and peace to you all enjoy the Movie "This is It" and the new song which is awesome. love you MJ The truth will prevail.
GETyourFactsStra it

Mesquite, TX

#12 Oct 11, 2009
Al B Sure wrote:
I wish this was real, by the way I saw Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze playing billards at a bar in Australia.
you are stupid, MJ could be alive. We all saw PS dying before our eyes. What did or have we seen of MJ, besides a fake ambulance picture with the oxygen mask on his chin instead of mouth?
blondecat

Morocco

#13 Oct 11, 2009
He's ALIVE without a dougt ;) ;) ;) ;)
beLIEve

Catania, Italy

#14 Oct 11, 2009
MJSoul wrote:
OK Michael, we've had enough! Please come back!
tim

UK

#15 Oct 11, 2009
Oh..you floon are nutters! Elvis and Michael Jackson are alive and married! They are both gay and living in Europe. Didn't you know that??? Floons can be such fun! They believe anything!

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#16 Oct 11, 2009
Al B Sure wrote:
Wow!!
so kill him again

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

#17 Oct 11, 2009
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!
so kill him again
Zeppy! Don't be so cruel.
What if you died and came back to life? Would you want someone to kill you again?
MIMI

Buffalo, NY

#18 Oct 11, 2009
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!
so kill him again
LOSER.
tim

UK

#19 Oct 11, 2009
MIMI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOSER.
Quit describing yourself..MIMI! Make that a floon loser!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#21 Oct 11, 2009
Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Zeppy! Don't be so cruel.
What if you died and came back to life? Would you want someone to kill you again?
Not to worry. Scary Poppins is dead and rotting. There will be no return trip for him/her/it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello so what! where are you? 43 min Surf Up 9
Alone And Forsaken: Michael Jackson's Dead Bir... 52 min JustReporting 72
Candy C = Jina Wild_ 1 hr hiro _ 1
Michael Jackson natural Beauty. 1 hr hiro _ 12
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson 4 hr Octopus 23
Michael Jackson's children Paris, Prince and Bl... 5 hr Len is Disgusted 7
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 5 hr Len is Disgusted 164
Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... 5 hr Len is Disgusted 33
New Child Sex Abuse Claims Filed Against Michae... 9 hr goodvibrations 200
Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Dian... 22 hr An NFL Fan 346