Toon Town News
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pipes of Peace

Norway

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Good morning! This is the 4th of june 4o'clock news! Another sunny day is unfolding this beautiful 2o11.

Circus 'Dannebrog' has arrived ! They're on at 8pm. Tickets reasonable.
Inspiration for kids today. Recipe 4 balloon juggleballs.
2oo/300 gram of basmati/jasmin rice. Get moms food plastic wrapping in buttom of small bowl.
Pour down the rice. Gather the plasticwrapping , twist. Lock it with elastic band and clip of the snip.

Now u need 3 baloons same color.
Clip of the snip by the 'bottleneck' of them. Ok?
Now sofly wrap'em round your rice ball
All 3 of them from 3 diff directions.
Jogglers say they're the coolest to joggle with.
U can even sell them for a reasonable buck.
Caution. Make sure that the balloons u buy are regular size.
Denmark still got gold balloon and gold soccer ball. Na-na na-na-na! Down size coca cola intake. Orange soda freshens u up just as well.
:-D:-P$:-*Ĩ:-) soap bubbles purple-pink in front!****
Pipes of Peace

Norway

#2 Jun 3, 2011
We break of the music 4 an announcement. The car theft alarm that went off last night, was a silly-alarm. It was just a wife trying to steal her husbands car in the heat of shopping. The sheriff pointed his water pistol at her, and she smilingly handed her husband his key. And they drove off without any more encounters with waterguns. Have a :-D day. It's 5am.
IMAGINARIUM

Norway

#3 Jun 4, 2011
Latest update on the search for the Original Dusty of Hoff:
Dusty was spotted here last night. Posing as a singing sailor. The sameheight followers first thougt it was a stand in, but still chased him all the way to his houseboat. De Hoff managed to lock the door. Even though the followers shouted the he wuz a nitty
Gritty mate. He refused to come out. The Sheriff managed to calm down the parties at the dispute. So far . No futher disturbance. Will update this asap.
*|:-Ddetectives|:-)

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#4 Jun 4, 2011
IMAGINARIUM wrote:
Latest update on the search for the Original Dusty of Hoff:
Dusty was spotted here last night. Posing as a singing sailor. The sameheight followers first thougt it was a stand in, but still chased him all the way to his houseboat. De Hoff managed to lock the door. Even though the followers shouted the he wuz a nitty
Gritty mate. He refused to come out. The Sheriff managed to calm down the parties at the dispute. So far . No futher disturbance. Will update this asap.
*|:-Ddetectives|:-)
How utterly charming. Pray continue, fine lady -
Aquarhome

Norway

#5 Jun 4, 2011
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
How utterly charming. Pray continue, fine lady -
Kindly pray 4 u
N o t to use alarming i.d. Here. Tranquility serenety , harmony.. Of the essensce. However ne-ne poserS will be BLOCKED.BY.SPECIAL.LIGHT SHIELD. And you!ve wasted time. I its not a good day 4 topicx. Forgive any discomfort.
Kindly.
Mermaids of Ran. F. G.:-)
Ilown- freespee

Norway

#6 Jun 4, 2011
A boy was real late 4 school . And the teacher angrily ask the boy why he is that late 4 school, and the boy says;
' well, when i wuz walking i saw this sign by the road that said: SCHOOL AHEAD! SLOW DOWN!
:-D
Ilown- freespee

Norway

#7 Jun 4, 2011
What did the no. 0 say to no. 8 ?

"cool belt!"
:-D
Ilown- freespee

Norway

#8 Jun 4, 2011
Why did mom not make ice cubes today?

She keeps forgetting the recepy!
B-)..
Aaand duck!
Aquarhome

Norway

#9 Jun 4, 2011
And while the kids were busy insulting mom she ran next door with all the goodii-icecream. HA ha HA!! Goffaaw!:-D=pŠpŠp! who's got the duck now??

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#10 Jun 4, 2011
Let's see if this classic Scandinavian joke helps to explain 'certain things'.....

A Norwegian, a Dane and a Swede got lost in the woods up in northern Sweden and eventually ended up crossing the border into northern Finland. After a while, as the situation was getting desperate, they ended up parting and going in different directions.

The Norwegian walked for hours and, just when he was getting ready to give up, he found a road. "I'm saved!" he thought and stepped up to try to get a car to stop. But all cars (there weren't too many) just passed by, ignoring his waving and yelling. Finally he said to himself "Well, I'll just step out in front of a car and he'll have to stop." As the next car was coming, he stepped out in the middle of the road and ...(here, the storyteller makes the sound of a car coming nearer - swoosh!- and hitting something with front and back wheels - boink-boink!- and disappearing in a distance again). So died the Norwegian.

The Dane was also lucky enough to find a road, but ran into the same problem; no cars would stop no matter how much he jumped and yelled. So eventually he came to the same conclusion as the Norwegian; "That's it! The next car that comes by I'm stopping through standing in front of it." Said and done ...(same sound effects swoosh! boink-boink! and the car disappears in a distance).

The Swede eventually reached a road too, but had no more luck getting the cars to stop than the other two. He decided that when the next car came, he'd step out on the road and get it to stop that way. He heard the car in a distance and bravely stepped out in the road ...(make the noise of the car coming closer and the front and back wheels hitting the Swede but then make the sound of screaming brakes, make a new boink-boink-sound, new screaming brakes and go on for three or four times that way)

(If you didn't get it, the Finnish car stopped, backed up, hit the Swede again, and again, and again. The success of the story depends on the imitation of the car sound effects).

http://www.spidra.com/jokes.html
Ilowns

Norway

#11 Jun 4, 2011
Buuut!we got da ticketstoo ..
IMAGENARIUM

Norway

#12 Jun 4, 2011
Goood morning kids n teen! ANOTHER beatiful morning here in toon town!! Iiit's 8 o'clock. And weel be right back with jokes and recepi's for manya toon happy day exploring. But let's play kid's fave 'Lazy song' by Bruno Mars. First. We'll be right back on this beautiful Fathers day in scandinavia June 5th 2011! Fire works!
IMAGENARIUM

Norway

#13 Jun 4, 2011
Cool gifts for a father :

A water pistol.
(Bazooka or other)

A bowl of water balloons. With free throw'em at the kids time.
Even better. Be loaded yr. Self! Be 4 u hand him your 'gift:-)'- and start a waterballoon war.
Teens.
Pat his back while u smartly stick on a piece of paper, saying something kind like:
This is me Dad ..(something, something)
..pat his back gently/with caution/on yr own responsability.
Etc. If dad's far away.- create a version for mom - God (great spirit) even. He is our dad afterall.
Have fun:-D
BlackSwan Undercover

Norway

#14 Jun 5, 2011
Woow! Hey kids ! Happy birthday to the millions and millions of messiahs born today and already planted in your sweet starseed mind and heart.:-D:-):-D Second coming of Christ is here in the NOW - KAPOW! But u already knew that didn't you little nuggets. Yes u Did!B-) A zillion stars flower fire works to you. Bless you so much in our heart. Here comes the sun.. Litte rainbow hands and feet love,love,love yr way... See ya!
Constantine

Norway

#15 Jun 5, 2011
It is 12.00 day time . Scandinavian time
IMAGINARIUM

Norway

#16 Jun 5, 2011
It's been a long beautiful Fathers day. Only a minor mishap in the bay: 1 dad fell on his bumb, while enjoying gift from kids. His gift was a crash-course in the art of firewalking.(ouch!). Icube-pillow healed the mishap right away though.:-S
Tomorrow is another schoolday. And holidays are just around the corner. Sleep well sweet starseeds every where. We love u. With this song from yr own messangers.(Plays 'fireflies' Owl City.)

“What a gay day in”

Since: Feb 12

Chazzy's back passage

#20 Nov 18, 2012
ChouChou turned Topix on and there'z a coupla messagez from Intergalactic Clowns lV in my inbox. Not so sure what they iz sayin but they made me think o the movie *Postcardz From The Edge*.

Listen lil lady, U wanna talk 2 me thiz forum iz the place cuz ChouChou dont do privacy, and if U iz askin 4 my hand, don't be goin there cuz I dont do no alienz nor fanz of pervertz. If U is female U can deffo 4get it cuz ChouChou don't do pootie-tang neitha.

Gotta go cuz I'm bout 2 take my mornin jog on Venice Beach. Got me the cutest lil shortz n top combi so I knowz I'z sure 2 meet me some honey. VB breedz craziez so cum wiv me 1 day when U iz no longer incarcerated n U'll be right at home. ChouChou jus knowz it! Ciao!

“What a gay day in”

Since: Feb 12

Chazzy's back passage

#24 Nov 18, 2012
Oi space gurl, ChooChoo jus tried 2 read another of Ur scary private motha ffuccin messagez and me just nearly frazzled ma brain tryin to unnerstand your psycho chat but me failed BIG MAN STYLE so I is blockin U beeeetch cuz U iz 100% wired.

Thank U God 4 makin women crazy cuz that means that all the hot dudez will come ova 2 my side instead of pretendin 2 B heter-o-sexual.

A-men-brotha 4 fivin me Chas, Jermaine an any other hot dude who haz met this biotch!
UglyFailedPerfor mers4KiDs

Denmark

#36 Nov 20, 2012
Introducing
a place in Sponge Bob's Neighbourhood!
http://youtu.be/dcrVBzFXQks
Cu alligator's in a sec or 2
---time's flying u know....
:)
cuz the fun of holiday's supposed to B near!
=)
'''pfzooooom ----*
UglyFailedPerfor mers4KiDs

Denmark

#38 Nov 20, 2012
the real Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>just pack it in, you pathetic floon. You aren't funny at all, just a drugged up Whacko worshipper.
sure but - i still breathe and have something I'd like to do here on just on one single thread - so I guess I'll just have to wait until ure done trying to make me go away...
let's se ..
we got this wiking friend here...
http://youtu.be/MU_FmphZ4xA
he's a drugged up mj fan as well - and not funny either - not at all..
http://youtu.be/MU_FmphZ4xA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) Wed The Power Of Mast... 80
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) Wed RICK 12,901
MJ fans and haters Aug 13 Spotted Wee 9
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Aug 9 Pop Tart- 53,066
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Bubbles was abandoned by MJ & left penny less Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Quincy Jones wins against the Estate! Jul 31 Sleepingboy 3
More from around the web