Created by Octopus on Jun 1, 2014

50 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Jun 1, 2014
Will the real Octopus, please stand up...

I want to send Dr Conrad my best wishes for a job well done. Thank you, doc for taking out the trash. The nude corpse of Michael Jackson was removed from his urine stained mattress pad and taken to the morgue for his dehumanizing autopsy on the great celebration day, June 25th 2009.

The clown had no conscience in his wicked and worthless soul. He had drugged and raped boys aged seven to twelve in his disgusting love den beyond the walls of his soiled pleasure dome, Neverland.

Karma.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#2 Jun 2, 2014
One of my biggest wishes is to meet Dr. Conrad Murray in person and thank him for taking Michael Jackson out. Jackson is the scum of the earth just like Jerry Sandusky.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#3 Jun 2, 2014
Murray is a sick Monster.who should be in prision
For life.Murray had his filthy hands all over Michael
What was he doing to him while he was sleeping
Murray the filthy pedo.maybe there should be another court case what was murray doing why Michael was sleeping.back in prison for murray
Just where the sick monster belongs.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

UK

#5 Jun 2, 2014
Conrad Murray was a basket case.nobody really knows what he did to him while he was a sleep?
The thing was with Michael he was to trusting
He had such a beautiful and loving heart.he always
Saw the good in people. Murray was a sick monster.and he should of been in prison for life
Hes a beast that needs to be locked up forever
Hope he feels the pain and guilt for the rest of his worthless life.what he did to our beautiful angel
I really hope it comes back to haunt him.murrays one sicko.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#6 Jun 2, 2014
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK wrote:
Conrad Murray was a basket case.nobody really knows what he did to him while he was a sleep?
The thing was with Michael he was to trusting
He had such a beautiful and loving heart.he always
Saw the good in people. Murray was a sick monster.and he should of been in prison for life
Hes a beast that needs to be locked up forever
Hope he feels the pain and guilt for the rest of his worthless life.what he did to our beautiful angel
I really hope it comes back to haunt him.murrays one sicko.
Really?

Dr Conrad Murray seems to be coping rather nicely since serving his time in LA county jail. He is working at a children's hospital taking care of sick kids. That is an very honorable job. Unfortunately, you demented floons will never figure out that Michael Jackson was a hopeless drug addict awaiting death. We all know that Wacko was the one that killed himself and used Dr Murray by crying constantly for his beloved Propofol. It is also funny that you morons are calling Conrad a pedophile for touching Michael Jackson's spotted wang by trying to stop it from dribbling his disgusting piss all over the place. The clown could not control his bodily functions because he was near death. As for Conrad Murray feeling pain and guilt for the rest of his life, he definitely knows that he did nothing wrong to Wacko. He basically tried in vain to keep the clown going. Had he really murdered the foolish clown, he'd be in prison for life. He certainly would not be offered an ongoing career in his chosen profession. I am sure Dr Conrad Murray is sleeping well at night with his girlfriend besides him. A new beautiful home in the tropics, a new career, high priced dining, brand new cars and plenty of money in his bank account. Dr Conrad Murray is living like a king. lol.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2014
*is a very honorable job...

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#8 Jun 2, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
One of my biggest wishes is to meet Dr. Conrad Murray in person and thank him for taking Michael Jackson out. Jackson is the scum of the earth just like Jerry Sandusky.
If I had the chance, I would certainly want to shake the man's hand.
MICHAEL I WANT YOU BACK

London, UK

#9 Jun 3, 2014
Murray should cruel under the hole he came from
And head back to hell.he truly was a monster
But triple H wants to be his patient. See what happens next

Canada

#10 Jun 4, 2014
Dr. Murray didn't deserve to serve the time he did, therefore f'loons should be pleased and just their mouths once and for all. No matter how much they cry Dr. Murray will never face any further charges for the death of the pedophile clown he had to babysit.

Canada

#11 Jun 4, 2014
Murray should cruel under the hole he came from
And head back to hell.he truly was a monster
But triple H wants to be his patient. See what happens next
Yeah, and I'd love to test your confidence if you think MJ is harmless and you're willing to let a 12 year old boy, whom you love, spend the night alone with him. You feel confident Michael is harmless? Would you leave a boy you love ALL ALONE with him?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#12 Jun 5, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> If I had the chance, I would certainly want to shake the man's hand.
He wouldnt want to shake it

You have no idea who CM really is in all this
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#13 Jun 5, 2014
Dr Conrad Murray is a free man with a brand new start in his career. He is working at a children's hospital in his home country. Why floons continue to demonize him is quite laughable since Conrad has moved on with his life and is doing extremely well. Of course, floons are stuck on repeat and obviously still blame the vindicated doc for Wacko's crippling drug addiction and pathetic death.

Canada

#14 Jun 6, 2014
Octopus wrote:
Dr Conrad Murray is a free man with a brand new start in his career. He is working at a children's hospital in his home country. Why floons continue to demonize him is quite laughable since Conrad has moved on with his life and is doing extremely well. Of course, floons are stuck on repeat and obviously still blame the vindicated doc for Wacko's crippling drug addiction and pathetic death.
Octopus, f'loons will hate on Murray like they've hated upon Diane Dimond since 1993. They will never accept the child molesting creep-a-zoid was designing his demise the entire time. It's much easier to have objects of scorn or scapegoats Michael egged them on, whatever, he told them they believed.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Jun 7, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Octopus, f'loons will hate on Murray like they've hated upon Diane Dimond since 1993. They will never accept the child molesting creep-a-zoid was designing his demise the entire time. It's much easier to have objects of scorn or scapegoats Michael egged them on, whatever, he told them they believed.
And the greedy Jacksons continue to encourage the clown's fantasy public relations campaigns and overblown hype because they know floons will likely believe them. The Jacksons and Mama Wacky Jacky tried to blame Dr Conrad Murray for the clown's early demise and when the doc only did two years in county jail, they tried and failed to blame Wacko's concert promoter AEG by suing them in a bogus wrongful death lawsuit to extort money from them. Of course, when the estate lost their case, floons still repeat what has been disproven. I can imagine that Diane Dimond is on the floon hate list as much as Tom Sneddon is. Anyone that goes against their laughable illusions of the soiled pop clown is at fault instead of the dead Wacko himself. Floons actually believe it is a conspiracy out of jealousy to pick on the dead Michael Jackson to destroy his legacy that was already ruined years ago. Their brains still can not grasp that the whole world certainly does not love the filthy dancing grasshopper as much as they do. It must shatter their fragile delusions of the tarnished clown being superior to anyone else. They still think he will be vindicated soon. Of course, that will never happen.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#16 Jun 13, 2014
Murray is a sick Monster.who should be in prision
For life.Murray had his filthy hands all over Michael
What was he doing to him while he was sleeping
Murray the filthy pedo.maybe there should be another court case what was murray doing why Michael was sleeping.back in prison for murray
Just where the sick monster belongs.
Double Jeopardy baby! Even if there was additional evidence to convict him for life in the Michael Jackson trial they could't even take him to trial. He's a free man, and Michael Jackson is being sodomized by Satan. Justice has been served.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 150 Best Selling Artists in the World! (Dec '08) 4 hr RICK 12,902
MJ fans and haters Aug 13 Spotted Wee 9
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Aug 9 Pop Tart- 53,066
Joe is begging for $$ to be buried next to MJ Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Bubbles was abandoned by MJ & left penny less Aug 6 Spotted Wee 1
Quincy Jones wins against the Estate! Jul 31 Sleepingboy 3
Another Thread Suddenly Deleted From Upset Floons (May '15) Jul 26 Spotted Wee 37
More from around the web