Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse Cl...

Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond

There are 337 comments on the The Daily Beast story from May 12, 2014, titled Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

The star of a 1987 Pepsi ad featuring Michael Jackson has joined a suit against the singer's estate, alleging that Jackson sexually abused him for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#173 May 16, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>Do not twist my words. I said he helped sick children to advance his agenda of being a person of good and benevolent character. I did not say his agenda was to molest sick children in their hospital beds.
MJ did pay for Gavin's treatment and provided him with the support Gavin's parents never gave.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#174 May 16, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ did pay for Gavin's medical expenses, accommodation and transported him to chemotherapy sessions and paid for them too.
The word research means, the systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.
That involves experiments. A social structure that does not provide for it's poor sick but only uses them for experiments has no compassion.
Tbh him helping Gavin with his expenses doesnt help MJs case one bit, since Jimmy Saville did the exact same thing

Location hidden

#176 May 16, 2014
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tbh him helping Gavin with his expenses doesnt help MJs case one bit, since Jimmy Saville did the exact same thing
Savile raped dying children on his hospital visits. That's not the same as MJ.

Location hidden

#178 May 17, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to defend Savile in any way, shape or form but it's curious that a person like you who discredits Wacko's victims would simultaneously exaggerate or outright lie about what Savile did to his.
Keep talking through your ass.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#179 May 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep talking through your ass.
Not everyone wants to follow your example =P

Location hidden

#181 May 17, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm not. See, unlike some (you), most of us deal in facts, not tabloid speculation.
Digesting you information from hater sites, books and tabloid snippets are not facts.
You didn't personally know MJ and his accusers. Thats a fact and the rest is just speculation.

Location hidden

#182 May 17, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone wants to follow your example =P
Crawling up your leaders ass is your example. No thanks ewwww

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#184 May 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawling up your leaders ass is your example. No thanks ewwww
Lol badvibes trying to divert again... pathetic as usual. I have no leader and you know it. I do what I want to do and say what I want to say. Its not my fault you can't deal with it and continue to make a fool out of yourself with your own idiotic posts =P

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#185 May 17, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get one of those 'damn, I want to smash a custard pie into her face' moments? I do.
Ha! Ha! Most definitely.

Canada

#186 May 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ did pay for Gavin's medical expenses, accommodation and transported him to chemotherapy sessions and paid for them too.
The word research means, the systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.
That involves experiments. A social structure that does not provide for it's poor sick but only uses them for experiments has no compassion.
Prove it. I agree he provided them with travel expenses in the form of a limousine, but the rest is you giving MJ more credit then he deserves.

Location hidden

#187 May 17, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. I agree he provided them with travel expenses in the form of a limousine, but the rest is you giving MJ more credit then he deserves.
Your contempt toward MJ clouds every objective perspective in your mind.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#188 May 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Savile raped dying children on his hospital visits. That's not the same as MJ.
So that removes all suspicion because MJ was a little more patient than Saville? The difference was MJ could afford to be patient where as it would have been more difficult for Saville to take home sick children

Canada

#189 May 17, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your contempt toward MJ clouds every objective perspective in your mind.
No, but my skepticism regarding MJ paying off Gavin's cancer treatment belies in the fact many believed Michael paid for the burn treatment of the young boy David Rothenberg who was set on fire by his deranged father in 1984; but managed to survive. On Larry King Live he goes on the record to say "No, Michael did not pay for his medical. At the time his mother had good health insurance". You can hear it yourself in the Youtube video link I'll provide you with. So, overall, there are untrue acts of benevolence in which MJ didn't do. I don't know who is responsible for pushing them, if it is the media or fans, or both but they are out there.

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#190 May 17, 2014
TripleH1976, the YT video you present contains MJ in a disguise. He is pretending to be the real David Rothenberg. Check out the Hoax forums. Do some research.

Canada

#191 May 17, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
TripleH1976, the YT video you present contains MJ in a disguise. He is pretending to be the real David Rothenberg. Check out the Hoax forums. Do some research.
I'm aware of people like you believing such drivel. I do not give Hoax and Conspiracies forums the time of the day.

Wolverhampton, UK

#192 May 17, 2014
TripleH1976, it's your loss. Continue to live in your fantasy land. Think about MJ in a different way. Think about him shocking the world with a hoax death scenario. Compare the real David Rothenberg to the disguised one. They are different heights. The real DR is taller than average. Compare his height to MJ. Do some research. I'm not making it up. I once upon a time believed MJ to be dead. I looked into it, and came to a different conclusion. You could, too. It's exciting to think MJ's actually still alive. Think about it.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#193 May 17, 2014
LOL! Every once in a while, an addled fool will drift through here with the old 'Wacko isn't dead' rubbish. Thanks for filling in this month!

Wolverhampton, UK

#194 May 17, 2014
An NFL Fan, how can you discount a height difference between the two individuals? Look for videos, online. You will see a height discrepancy between both men. You posters are the ones looking foolish, when you ignore undeniable physical evidence. You can see the height differences with your own eyes. That's just one, easy way of getting to the truth of MJ's supposed "death". At least look at the videos, and tell me I'm mistaken.

Canada

#195 May 17, 2014
TripleH1976, it's your loss. Continue to live in your fantasy land. Think about MJ in a different way. Think about him shocking the world with a hoax death scenario. Compare the real David Rothenberg to the disguised one. They are different heights. The real DR is taller than average. Compare his height to MJ. Do some research. I'm not making it up. I once upon a time believed MJ to be dead. I looked into it, and came to a different conclusion. You could, too. It's exciting to think MJ's actually still alive. Think about it.
Well, it's a loss I'm willing to incur. But before saying I haven't done my research, let me correct you and tell you I have. What I discovered was ludicrous and unbelievable.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#196 May 17, 2014
An NFL Fan, how can you discount a height difference between the two individuals?
MJ's supposed "death". I'm mistaken.
Height discrepancies? No wonder this forum can be so entertaining. Keep up the hilarious work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Thu NOI 3
MJ hater trolls Jun 23 voluntaryist 2
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Jun 22 voluntaryist 65
News Elvis Presley Eclipses Michael Jackson (Jul '09) Jun 21 love 53,065
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) Jun 21 love 7,215
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 7,645
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... May '16 Julie Ann 1
More from around the web