Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse Cl...

Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond

There are 337 comments on the The Daily Beast story from May 12, 2014, titled Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

The star of a 1987 Pepsi ad featuring Michael Jackson has joined a suit against the singer's estate, alleging that Jackson sexually abused him for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

jill

United States

#48 May 13, 2014
There are two sides to every story, since michael isn't alive they can say anything they want. They want money that is why they are suing. Just like gavin arvizo when he said he had cancer when he did not so that michael would feel sorry for him. This claim is false. They will do anything for money. Just like in 2003 the boys kept changing there stories and the mother was a liar and just wanted money. Also if one of the boys said that michael touched him, then why would he play michael's songs at his wedding ?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49 May 13, 2014
Octopus wrote:
The floons can not deny that Wacko's list of child molestation victims is getting quite long. Gee, Michael Jackson was truly a bold child molester that apparently could not stop. What a complete dirt bag the dancing grasshopper was. Five known accusations of Wacko's child victims have come forward. The latest accusation is Jimmy Safechuck. The clown's tarnished legacy will never fully recover. I am wondering how Sony and the estate plans to do with this as damage control? How amazing that a dead Michael Jackson will never overcome his ultimate downfall. Gotta laugh. This is truly incredible for the credibility of Wade Robson.
Experts say the average delay in disclosure for men who have been sexually assaulted is 20 years.

If this is all true MJ was a very sick man. I hope it's not true because no child should be abused by an adult ever.

Location hidden

#50 May 13, 2014
jill wrote:
There are two sides to every story, since michael isn't alive they can say anything they want. They want money that is why they are suing. Just like gavin arvizo when he said he had cancer when he did not so that michael would feel sorry for him. This claim is false. They will do anything for money. Just like in 2003 the boys kept changing there stories and the mother was a liar and just wanted money. Also if one of the boys said that michael touched him, then why would he play michael's songs at his wedding ?
That's true, if you were sexually violated then the last thing you would want to play on your wedding night is music to remind you of it.

It doesn't make sense.

I hope that Robson and Safechuck weren't molested.

“Smile”

Since: Apr 14

Just over there -->

#51 May 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>

Me too.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#52 May 13, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Experts say the average delay in disclosure for men who have been sexually assaulted is 20 years.
If this is all true MJ was a very sick man. I hope it's not true because no child should be abused by an adult ever.
I've heard anywhere from twenty to sixty years, depending on when the victim is ready to admit the abuse. I think Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck are just the tip of the iceburg. More of Michael Jackson's victims will probably come forward.

It is hard to believe you now have serious doubts about MJ. I am impressed.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#53 May 13, 2014
The person on that malesurvivor site said some male victims of child sex abuse said it can even go to 60 years before they admit they were abused. And I do believe they were molested. I absolutely do. You have to think of all the stuff many of us have brought up. No innocent man would've done what Michael did...
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#54 May 13, 2014
jill wrote:
The disc jockey made an error when he played an MJ song at Gavin Arvizo's wedding.
jan

United States

#55 May 13, 2014
One of Michael's accusers went online and admitted that his parents made him lie to collect money! Of course, Michael was dead already.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#59 May 14, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they weren't a match, why didn't they allow the prosecution to present it? Especially since according to T. Mez, Michael had nothing to hide, right? lol
Mesereau certainly gnashed his teeth to keep all of that material out of court.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#60 May 14, 2014
jan wrote:
One of Michael's accusers went online and admitted that his parents made him lie to collect money! Of course, Michael was dead already.
Since nobody has ever said that, do provide an official statement. Just make sure it isn't from a f'loon site.
Sherlayne

Blairstown, NJ

#63 May 14, 2014
The truth is: We'll never know the truth. It doesn't sound good for Jackson, but have any of these cases been proven? By him just sleeping with the boys is highly inappropriate.

I honestly don't know what to believe. However, when I think of Michael, I think of his talent - which in my opinion was nothing short of phenomenal. If he is indeed guilty, then he was a very sick man, but it still doesn't detract from his incredible music and his dancing, which I found mesmerizing.

All I can say is, may God have mercy on his soul.
Manny

United States

#64 May 14, 2014
Michael Jackson hero of the black race. Blacks will never admit Jackson was a pederast

Location hidden

#65 May 14, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard anywhere from twenty to sixty years, depending on when the victim is ready to admit the abuse. I think Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck are just the tip of the iceburg. More of Michael Jackson's victims will probably come forward.

It is hard to believe you now have serious doubts about MJ. I am impressed.
Jimmy Safechuck comes from a loving, functional family his parents are ordinary folk. It makes me sick that there are so many pedophiles out there and most of them are ordinary people not weirdos.
Sure MJ loved children but I hope not sexually because that is off.
Sherlayne

Blairstown, NJ

#66 May 14, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, if you were sexually violated then the last thing you would want to play on your wedding night is music to remind you of it.
It doesn't make sense.
Your post is sensible. All these "devout, merciful Catholics" would jubilantly lynch Jackson and then most likely celebrate his demise, convinced they had done the "Lord's work" and feeling very smug about it. If Jackson were guilty, I'm the first to say he was a very sick man who should have been in treatment. But many folks here have judged him already, when it's impossible to ever find out the facts. Bunch of "reverent" folks here who would gladly murder him...in the Name of the Lord.

Location hidden

#67 May 14, 2014
jan wrote:
Who was that?

Location hidden

#68 May 14, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>The disc jockey made an error when he played an MJ song at Gavin Arvizo's wedding.
SAD
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#70 May 14, 2014
jan wrote:
That was proven an internet hoax. Jordan Chandler never recanted.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#71 May 14, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue. No loving functional family allows their son to travel the world sharing a man's bed. What kind of dysfunctional world were you raised in where you see this as the norm?
Every time you post such ignorant schitt, you give yet another paedophile a green light. Stupid fool.
Your right Jina!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#72 May 14, 2014
Jina Wild_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Octo, it's from one day to never.
I guess that would be up to the victim to come forward. However, Wacko has too many witnesses to his nasty deeds to have any accusation be completely discounted. Floons think that everybody wants Michael Jackson's money. I believer the clown was a predator. He seeked out his victims carefully. As it stands now, the dead clown is up to six well known accusers.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#73 May 14, 2014
*I believe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Michael Jackson's son dyed when he was ... (Aug '09) 45 min Moonwalking leaf 23
News Michael Jackson's final days will now be told i... 13 hr Sleepingboy 2
The Beatles beat Wacko for most albums sold sin... (Jan '09) 13 hr Sleepingboy 13
M.J. was great but No Hero; "Lip-Synched" almos... (Jul '09) Wed Thepoint 146
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... (May '16) Jan 17 The Power Of Mast... 128
Who is the real King of Music and why? (Feb '15) Jan 17 The Power Of Mast... 20
Prince, Arnold Klein, MJ and tinea versicolor (Jul '13) Jan 15 Jayme_pratt 5
More from around the web