Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse Cl...

Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond

There are 337 comments on the The Daily Beast story from May 12, 2014, titled Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

The star of a 1987 Pepsi ad featuring Michael Jackson has joined a suit against the singer's estate, alleging that Jackson sexually abused him for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#265 May 19, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Did your parents leave him alone with any prepubescent male family members, who began dressing just like him?

I don't believe you knew him.
Bubbles dressed like him too. That's no crime and how many pedophiles have their victims dress like them. NONE.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#266 May 19, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubbles dressed like him too. That's no crime and how many pedophiles have their victims dress like them. NONE.
It is weird that you mentioned that Wacko dressed Bubbles up in matching clothes. The clown also dressed his victims up in red shirts, hats that matched his own outfits. In a strange twist, I've just read about the latest pedophile controversy involving the suicide of International school teacher, William Vahey. Since 1969, he was a sex offender in the US but in 1972, he was allowed to teach kids overseas. He was just caught with images on his computer of ninety boy victims that did not even know they were molested. He put drugs in their cookies and milk. Funny that Jacko mentioned cookies and milk on Martin Bashir's "Living With Michael Jackson" Anyway, Vahey's maid found the images and confronted him. He took off and flew back to the US and committed suicide before the FBI could nab him. This just happened last week. Could it be possible some of MJ's victims were passed out on Jesus juice that they do not remember the clown fondling them?

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#267 May 19, 2014
jill wrote:
I did know michael. I don't have to explain myself to you, believe me i knew him well.
*cough*bullshit*cough
jill

United States

#270 May 20, 2014
I don't care if u believe me or not. I knew him. I took pictures with him and went to neverland. He was a good man. Michael is not a molester. I will always defend my friend. That u can be sure of.

Location hidden

#271 May 20, 2014
jill wrote:
I don't care if u believe me or not. I knew him. I took pictures with him and went to neverland. He was a good man. Michael is not a molester. I will always defend my friend. That u can be sure of.
Wow you met him at Neverland. What a treasured memory. Luck you.
Little monster

Birmingham, UK

#272 May 20, 2014
jill wrote:
Did you see the jacko's ' live' performance last night on the news?

The stunning return of the king of pop at theBillboard Music Awards
hologram technology.

I am not interested in Michael Jackson but I thought you would like to know.

Since: May 14

Wolverhampton, UK

#273 May 20, 2014
Octopus, you are assuming too much. Perhaps Bubbles chose MJ's wardrobe for the day. How would you know? Were you there? I think you perhaps have read about the Vahey case long before now. Perhaps as far back as 2001/2, or before.

Wolverhampton, UK

#274 May 20, 2014
Little Monster, it's very thoughtful of you to drop in to a forum, on a celebrity that holds little to no interest for you. Odd.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#275 May 20, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The check may have true but it could have been for anything. MJ never worried about money. It went as quick as it came. He wasn't a mean man.
You have an excuse for everything
jill

United States

#276 May 20, 2014
It was a treasure to have michael as a friend. Yes. I saw the hologram. Thank you.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#277 May 20, 2014
jill wrote:
It was a treasure to have michael as a fiend. Yes. I saw the hologram. Thank you.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#280 May 20, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubbles dressed like him too..
LMAO!!! Did he do the moonwalk like he did too?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#282 May 20, 2014
jill wrote:
I was going to ask if he ever invited you to come by yourself and spend the night alone, with him, in his bedroom. But you're female, so it would not have happened. What about the young boys, in your family?

Keep discussing your fantasy, f'loon!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#283 May 20, 2014
Accurate Information wrote:
Octopus, you are assuming too much. Perhaps Bubbles chose MJ's wardrobe for the day. How would you know? Were you there? I think you perhaps have read about the Vahey case long before now. Perhaps as far back as 2001/2, or before.
Wild animals like chimpanzees, do not have wardrobes or do they choose to wear human clothes. I've never heard of the Vahey case because it is a current news story. I just happened to look up Bahrain because Goodvibrations claimed that Michael stopped molesting children after his trial in 2005. We all know that MJ flew out of the country soon after to Bahrain, a Mid Eastern island that is known for being very lax towards pedophiles. A haven. William Vahey's name just popped up in connection to Michael Jackson. He was a teacher that taught grade school students in different countries, always moving around. He was just caught after molesting children all his life and definitely got away with his perverted deeds.

Wacko did the same.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#284 May 20, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild animals like chimpanzees, do not have wardrobes or do they choose to wear human clothes. I've never heard of the Vahey case because it is a current news story. I just happened to look up Bahrain because Goodvibrations claimed that Michael stopped molesting children after his trial in 2005. We all know that MJ flew out of the country soon after to Bahrain, a Mid Eastern island that is known for being very lax towards pedophiles. A haven. William Vahey's name just popped up in connection to Michael Jackson. He was a teacher that taught grade school students in different countries, always moving around. He was just caught after molesting children all his life and definitely got away with his perverted deeds.
Wacko did the same.
Too bad you're so blinded by bias against MJ that you can't get your facts straight.

Vahey appears to have been a very prolific pedophile, one of the worst seen in recent memory, according to the FBI. That is not the case with MJ.

Vahey apparently fed his students Oreos laced with sleeping pills, after which he touched them and posed them in lewd photographs, hundreds of lewd photographs, which were ultimately found by a maid..

That did not happen with MJ.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#285 May 20, 2014
jill wrote:
I've heard of other people who met him at Neverland and they also had a good opinion of him. He was a genuinely good and loving man.

I once read about a woman who had been molested as a child, and when she visited him at Neverland she observed him with kids, and she said that she simply wasn't picking up that vibe from him. She said her radar was pretty sharp about that sort of thing, because of her own past experience, and she just wasn't seeing/feeling it.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#286 May 20, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad you're so blinded by bias against MJ that you can't get your facts straight.
Vahey appears to have been a very prolific pedophile, one of the worst seen in recent memory, according to the FBI. That is not the case with MJ.
Vahey apparently fed his students Oreos laced with sleeping pills, after which he touched them and posed them in lewd photographs, hundreds of lewd photographs, which were ultimately found by a maid..
That did not happen with MJ.
You seem to have conveniently forgetten about the cookies and milk Michael claimed he gave little boys who slept with him. Strange isn't it? Vahey and Michael have so much in common.

“Agent Provocateur”

Location hidden

#287 May 20, 2014
jill wrote:
I am very loyal to michael. I will not tell u anything. I will tell u one thing, the boys are lying. I know that.
Let me guess, you're a f'loon disguised as someone who 'knew' him when in actual fact you just think you do because you've spent years worshiping him and now you think you have some sort of 'connection' with him now in your kooky little head.

What you're saying is unbelievable. Instead of so-called defending your idol on an internet forum why don't you go to the media and defend him if you're so loyal to him? Oh that's right, you don't actually know him and all reputable media sources would never even consider you.

Whether this processes in your brain or not I don't know but not everyone is a liar, after the amount of victims that have come forward it is extremely remote that all of them are lying, IMO, it's impossible. Face the fact your idol was a pedophile, because in time this fact will be revealed to the public.

The f'loons are truly taking drastic measures now, because, deep down, they know the truth. Something tells me I have wasted my time responding to you.

Location hidden

#288 May 20, 2014
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an excuse for everything
No where near as much you accuse MJ of pedophilia.

Location hidden

#289 May 20, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
It is weird that you mentioned that Wacko dressed Bubbles up in matching clothes. The clown also dressed his victims up in red shirts, hats that matched his own outfits. In a strange twist, I've just read about the latest pedophile controversy involving the suicide of International school teacher, William Vahey. Since 1969, he was a sex offender in the US but in 1972, he was allowed to teach kids overseas. He was just caught with images on his computer of ninety boy victims that did not even know they were molested. He put drugs in their cookies and milk. Funny that Jacko mentioned cookies and milk on Martin Bashir's "Living With Michael Jackson" Anyway, Vahey's maid found the images and confronted him. He took off and flew back to the US and committed suicide before the FBI could nab him. This just happened last week. Could it be possible some of MJ's victims were passed out on Jesus juice that they do not remember the clown fondling them?
The images on Vahey's computer of ninety boy victims were a confirmation of his crimes. MJ never had children on his computer and cookies and milk are good and wholesome that's why he made the statement.

MJ dressed Bubbles, some children as himself because they toured with him and were part of his act. There was nothing sexual with the attire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now Corey Feldman Says Hollywood Has a Pedophil... (Aug '11) 11 hr Try WAR GAMES 360
News Corey Feldman details Hollywood sex abuse (Oct '13) 11 hr When2SHUTUP 15
Michael Jackson Chat Room! (Dec '12) Aug 23 briana 65
One of MJ's "special friends" disclosed on MJ's... (Jul '13) Aug 7 Spotted Wee 126
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs Aug 5 sleepingboy 201
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ Aug 3 Spotted Wee 6
News Jackson's ex-doc details star's alleged attract... Jul '16 Jacko was a slime... 1
More from around the web