Maybe therapy could've saved MJ from ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#52 Aug 5, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me and my almost thirty years of experience, pedophile lover.
Touche, Poppi.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#53 Aug 5, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
California apparently isn't the only state who is mandating pedophiles to facilities in order to undergo therapy/treatment after their prison terms, but many other states are doing so, as well.
I wonder what Michael Jackson would have done - would he have refused treatment, like many of the others? He always did deny that his inappropriate relationships with children were also sexual in nature, didn't he. But, look at his victims coming out of the woodwork now!
You could say that Wacko always claimed to have loved children. It is so typical of what most pedophiles say. Anyhow, it is obvious that the clown was a genius at manipulation. I can understand why these state run hospitals exist, but still think that it shouldn't cost two hundred thousand dollars a year to house each sex offender. People commit crimes all the time. It does not mean that criminals are going to admit to all of their nasty deeds. More likely, they deny they ever took place or blame the victim for their own molestation. That was certainly the case with Michael Jackson. He did deny several times that his behavior with young boys wasn't sexual. Of course, the dead clown lied through his teeth. Reading what Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck now are claiming, it has even shocked me. I had no idea that Michael Jackson would actually have anal sex with his victims. That is hideous.

It is definitely worse than I thought previously. The clown was truly a sicko.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#54 Aug 6, 2014
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> Since he wasn't a pedophile, the question of whether or not it's incurable doesn't matter in his case.
The lack of alleged 'victims' who don't always have some sort of financial objective in mind also casts doubt on the 'recidivism' claim.
The cult following of this freak is so strong, I believe the fans are prepared to disbelieve everyone. It doesn't matter if they don't seek a financial compensation.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#55 Aug 6, 2014
Maybe pigs can fly and Hell will freeze over.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#56 Aug 6, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You could say that Wacko always claimed to have loved children. It is so typical of what most pedophiles say. Anyhow, it is obvious that the clown was a genius at manipulation. I can understand why these state run hospitals exist, but still think that it shouldn't cost two hundred thousand dollars a year to house each sex offender. People commit crimes all the time. It does not mean that criminals are going to admit to all of their nasty deeds. More likely, they deny they ever took place or blame the victim for their own molestation. That was certainly the case with Michael Jackson. He did deny several times that his behavior with young boys wasn't sexual. Of course, the dead clown lied through his teeth. Reading what Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck now are claiming, it has even shocked me. I had no idea that Michael Jackson would actually have anal sex with his victims. That is hideous.
It is definitely worse than I thought previously. The clown was truly a sicko.
Nothing MJ could have done surprises me any longer. He was not only a great manipulator, but was such a sick man, in general. Actually, anything any pedophile does no longer shocks me - you can imagine that I've heard it all. I agree, though, it is all very hideous. I bet we're right that MJ wouldn't have gotten much out of treatment, as he would have lied and denied that he was ever involved in that sort of illicit behavior with children. That was his MO and some things and some people never change. The only thing that stopped his behavior, in the end, was his death.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#57 Aug 6, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing MJ could have done surprises me any longer. He was not only a great manipulator, but was such a sick man, in general. Actually, anything any pedophile does no longer shocks me - you can imagine that I've heard it all. I agree, though, it is all very hideous. I bet we're right that MJ wouldn't have gotten much out of treatment, as he would have lied and denied that he was ever involved in that sort of illicit behavior with children. That was his MO and some things and some people never change. The only thing that stopped his behavior, in the end, was his death.
The clown was definitely not having innocent sleep overs. He was an evil person. I am surprised that it took this long to finally get the full scope of was a dirt bag he really was. Had he lived, the current accusations would have definitely put him behind bars for life. Unfortunately because of his death over five years ago, the Wade Robson and James Safechuck claims are not making it into the mainstream press. It is somewhat shocking because I did not think he would've had the gall to perform anal sex on a child. I was wrong.

Michael Jackson was certainly a compulsive liar and a lowlife little turd.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#58 Aug 6, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The clown was definitely not having innocent sleep overs. He was an evil person. I am surprised that it took this long to finally get the full scope of was a dirt bag he really was. Had he lived, the current accusations would have definitely put him behind bars for life. Unfortunately because of his death over five years ago, the Wade Robson and James Safechuck claims are not making it into the mainstream press. It is somewhat shocking because I did not think he would've had the gall to perform anal sex on a child. I was wrong.
Michael Jackson was certainly a compulsive liar and a lowlife little turd.
The public continues to find out more and more about Michael Jackson as time goes on and it just gets uglier and uglier. If he were alive, I'd love to see him squirm behind all these new accusations. Someone else called him a monster...and that name fits him perfectly.

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#59 Aug 6, 2014
Therapy is useless for pedophiles, although it could have worked with early intervention, Jacko was far too narcissistic too admit he had unsavoury issues.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#60 Aug 25, 2014
CandyC wrote:
Therapy is useless for pedophiles, although it could have worked with early intervention, Jacko was far too narcissistic too admit he had unsavoury issues.
Jackson's ilk are convinced what they do with chidren is a "loving" act. They're untreatable.

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#61 Sep 1, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackson's ilk are convinced what they do with chidren is a "loving" act. They're untreatable.
Exactly. Pedophiles either view kids as objects they can use or beautiful creatures they would "never harm", MJ was the latter. Jacko, like many pedophiles, would have thought having sexual relations with kids wasn't "harming" them. Of course that is completely false.

Therapy doesn't do jack for pedophiles.
You Belong to My Heart

Tempe, AZ

#62 May 5, 2015
The experience acquired many shades and content in one's own life and the social and cultural life and, therefore, also the contents and true knowledge, which depend on the context or reality field, and do not have to match the content and meaning of scientific knowledge. The life and life skills, such as experience, is a much broader field of science. No scientific knowledge is always the most suitable for living and living together better. So you have to admit a relative truth because knowledge itself is always relative.

The belief in the possession of true knowledge, as explanation short, as evidence ultimately leads easily to fanaticism .
Sleepingboy

Los Angeles, CA

#63 May 5, 2015
Apparently, Katherine was as sick as her son. She claimed that there was a worldwide conspiracy to rape her devilish, feminine, make-up smearing shemale pedo son.
She couldn't accept that AEG didn't lose $40 billion for her puppet.
In other words, joe should get a fortune for beating his son into a bloody pulp for food money.
You Belong to My Heart

Tempe, AZ

#64 May 6, 2015
Although there appears to be a final agreement on the exact origin and meaning of the term "jazz", some historians place its origin around 1912, and indicate that comes from the jargon of sports journalists from the West Coast of the United States , who They used the term in a review dedicated to the Pacific Coast League , a minor league baseball , to refer to the energy and vitality of the players San Francisco Seals . The oldest example of this usage, found by the librarian of the University of New York George A. Thompson, Jr. in 2003, appeared in the Los Angeles Times on April 2, 1912, in a reference to the pitcher of Portland Beavers Ben Henderson, where this stated:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Jackson's final days will now be told i... 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 1
The Beatles beat Wacko for most albums sold sin... (Jan '09) 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 12
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... (May '16) 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 128
Who is the real King of Music and why? (Feb '15) 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 20
Prince, Arnold Klein, MJ and tinea versicolor (Jul '13) Sun Jayme_pratt 5
News Michael Jackson's daughter 'incredibly offended... Jan 12 BHM5267 2
Michael Jackson 2nd after the Beatles; Elvis Pr... (Oct '08) Jan 11 brianicholas07 1,738
More from around the web