King of Pop's Shoes Stolen From Center City Auction: Cops

Jan 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Philadelphia

Police are searching for the thief who stole a pair of autographed shoes once owned by the late Michael Jackson from the Lowes Hotel in Center City.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
All they had to do was follow the horrible stink of foot odor fungus and the worthless soiled shoes were suddenly found. Just imagine the pimpled, broken pus and fluid leaking from Michael Joseph Jackson's sweaty, diseased feet, his disgusting filthy toe nails, his twisted poison ivy like sores bubbling, cracking and inflamed with balls of corn bursting open in between his disgusting toes. Ewwwww....
The Shoes Speak

Waldorf, MD

#2 Jan 21, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
All they had to do was follow the horrible stink of foot odor fungus and the worthless soiled shoes were suddenly found. Just imagine the pimpled, broken pus and fluid leaking from Michael Joseph Jackson's sweaty, diseased feet, his disgusting filthy toe nails, his twisted poison ivy like sores bubbling, cracking and inflamed with balls of corn bursting open in between his disgusting toes. Ewwwww....
Aw, don't hate because his shoes are worth more than you will ever be to anyone.

Justin has vomit and sour milk in his ladies LA Gear, purple, Barney aerobics shoes that he wears on stage. He doesn't even know how to tie them up yet. He better learn before he slips off the stage since he recently started standing on his toes. He's so innovative with these latest dance crazes that he keeps doing! Maybe if Barney has a 25th anniversary special he can thrill us with a Moonwalk!
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
The Shoes Speak wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, don't hate because his shoes are worth more than you will ever be to anyone.
Justin has vomit and sour milk in his ladies LA Gear, purple, Barney aerobics shoes that he wears on stage. He doesn't even know how to tie them up yet. He better learn before he slips off the stage since he recently started standing on his toes. He's so innovative with these latest dance crazes that he keeps doing! Maybe if Barney has a 25th anniversary special he can thrill us with a Moonwalk!
Hopefully, King Justin won't have to dance in twenty-five years, floon. He'll develop other talents, unlike the old Michael Joseph Jackson who barely made it through rehearsals and AEG had to splice their horrible 'This Is It' film with body doubles. Michael Joseph Jackson was a hopeless drug addict pedophile awaiting death. He was so broke, he had to dance. He had no other choice. He wasn't talented enough to do anything else. His smelly old shoes are worthless. I'd burn them.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Wackos shoes must stink like a rotten fish.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2013
The proceeds from the shoes will go to a good cause. Michael Jackson's spririt still lives on and he had great taste in shoes too.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#7 Jan 21, 2013
zepforever wrote:
Wackos shoes must stink like a rotten fish.
The stink would probably be deadly to sniff for even a tard floon. However, they would probably believe they were smelling a banquet of roses. I'd imagine Michael Joseph Jackson's twisted toes stunk the high heavens. The pus from his foot fungus stronger than the feces that ran down his scrawny little legs. Rotten old fish stinks pretty bad, doesn't it?
Dracula

Fall River, MA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
The Shoes Speak wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, don't hate because his shoes are worth more than you will ever be to anyone.
True dat!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alone And Forsaken: Michael Jackson's Dead Bir... 26 min hiro _ 17
Writing About Writing About Michael Jackson 4 hr Octopus 17
Is BadMan84 Diane Dimond in disguise? 5 hr Binky 0
For Michael Jackson's Fans "MJ's Estate must RE... 6 hr Reality_Awaits 49
Which MJ topix member makes you smile the most? 6 hr Reality_Awaits 4
Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Dian... 7 hr Octopus 332
Octo is almighty and powerful, plus a millionaire 9 hr Octopus 7
Is Michael Jackson Really A Child Molester? 9 hr mjlover4life 154
Who is the most witty poster on topix? 13 hr zepforever 36
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Michael Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••