Merchandise that we have that reminds...

Merchandise that we have that reminds us of Michael?

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#1 Jul 17, 2014
MJ pillow that I use
MJ silk pillow.that I dont use
Cushions both that I use
Large teddybear that sits on my bed
Personalised necklace of MJ
Concert dvds and blu rays
The ultimate collection MJ
MJ Mega box
MJ collection box
All of MJ short films so far
MJ interviews dvd
Mj signing dvd
Mj unofficial dvds
All Mj dvds blu ray thats avaliable
MJ downloads
MJ cds
Mj books
MJ magazines
MJ calendars
Birthday and christmas cards send of MJ
MJ white glove
MJ hat
MJ scarf
MJ T shirt
MJ vest tops
MJ postcards signed
MJ keyrings
MJ badges
MJ stickers
MJ clocks
MJ watch
Mj framed photos everywhere
Mj wall photos
MJ posters
MJ mug
Mj coasters
Mj computer games
MJ tribute artist merchandise
Anything and everything of Michael
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#5 Jul 17, 2014
I would of loved to have any of his
Jackets or any of his shirts.or anything
Of Michael's I guess most of his fans
Feel the same way.at least we have
His music and his beautiful voice.and
His dvds blu rays that we can watch at
Any time.I miss you Michael.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#8 Jul 18, 2014
Say twat wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael didn't have many friends, because he was too busy being used abused. Every time he liked a girl, they had him too, because they controlled him, hun. Not because he was scrum.
Painting that perv as little more than a hapless victim is just another hackneyed ploy used by your type for years. Pathetic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#9 Jul 19, 2014
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael didn't have many friends, because he was too busy being used abused. Every time he liked a girl, they had him too busy to start a real relationship with her.
They didn't even want this one girl dancer of to kiss Michael on stage, but she did. I think she even got fired for it. That is just so wrong. Fans can go up and kiss him but not his dancer? Michael didn't have many friends, because they controlled him, hun. Not because he was scrum.
Who's "they" ???

Wacko fired the dancer that kissed him on stage. He simply did not want anything to do with her. It is laughable that you imply that anyone in the music industry was controlling Michael by keeping him from having friends. The clown made multi million dollar business deals and had contracts with Pepsi, bought music catalogs, got top dollar as a concert attraction, made records and videos and was always looking to improve his income. Business. Obviously, he was not child-like and shy. That was just another one of his publicity lies. If someone really wanted to control the clown, he would not have molested boys in his secluded Neverland playground. Michael did not have any true adult friends because he ruined most of his relationships with them by stabbing them in the back. That was certainly the case with both Paul McCartney and Quincy Jones. The clown used people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#12 Jul 20, 2014
I have been trying everywhere to get hold off MJ Mirror.but cant find any
I will keep looking.I have to have Mj
Everywhere.I have my black fedora
Hat.I have that ready when I see thriller live. Cant wait!
Forever Loving Michael

Croydon, UK

#15 Jul 30, 2014
I have just put another picture of Michael
Up from the bad tour hot hot hot.you can
Just feel as close as possible to him
Miss you mj

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#18 Jul 30, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
MJ Bobble Head
4. 12 inch Dolls all Thriller,Beat It, Grammie's,and AMA's 1984
all but the Black and White one
MJ Little pose mini dolls
MJ Funko's Dolls Smooth Criminal,Bad,Beat It and Grammies
(I need Billie Jean then I'll have them all)
2. 6 foot Card Board Cut Outs Billie Jean 1995, and The Ripped Jeans one
It's bad enough you own what is now the standard cushions/pillows. But surrounding yourself with Michael dolls and six-foot cutouts? It would give a normal person nightmares to be surrounded by that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#19 Jul 31, 2014
Michael Jackson cushions. That I use
Michael Jackson pillows. That I use
Michael Jackson silk pillow don't use precious
Michael Jackson large teddybear
Michael Jackson black fedora hat
Michael Jackson one white glove
Michael Jackson scarf
Michael Jackson towel
Michael Jackson personalised necklace
Michael Jackson badges
Michael Jackson keyrings
Michael Jackson signed postcards
Michael Jackson stickers
Michael Jackson figure dolls
Michael Jackson puzzles
Michael Jackson a very small purse.need bigger one
Michael Jackson downloads and CDs
Michael Jackson blue ray /DVDs concerts and
Short films boxsets everything on MJ
Michael Jackson wall clocks
Michael Jackson dressing table clocks
Michael Jackson framed photos everywhere
Michael Jackson 3D wall pictures
Michael Jackson posters no more room
Michael Jackson Magazines
Michael Jackson books
Michael Jackson computer games
Michael Jackson T shirt
Michael Jackson vest tops
Wish it was his shirt just want to hug
Michael Jackson calendars
Michael Jackson watch
Michael Jackson cups and mugs
Michael Jackson coasters

Wish I could of had the sheets he signed he threw out the window of his hotel.how close you would feel to him.I wish.
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#20 Jul 31, 2014
Mjlover4life where did you get the earrings
Bracelets of MJ I will have to have them now
Still looking for handbag ?
Forever Loving Michael

UK

#21 Jul 31, 2014
Also where did you get MJ cologue MJ wore
Just to have his smell its as yummy.as him
I have to have him everywhere I love him to pieces
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#22 Jul 31, 2014
Actually, Joseph Jackson was going to go into business years ago by producing clown perfume and have it bottled for sale. However, that idea never developed.

Some of the clown fragrances were going to called:

"Beaten Blind"
"Whiplash"
"White Gold"
"Black And Blue"
"Dirty Diarrhea"
"Chained And Beaten"
"Burning Flame"
"Clown Blood"
"Blood, Sweat And Fear"
"The Tears Of A Clown"
"Skin Breeze"
"Snake Oil"
"Swinging Fist"
"The Scent Of A Woman"
"Stubborn Musk"
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#25 Jul 31, 2014
Dollar Store Michael Jackson merchandise that was discarded in the trash after it failed to sell on clearance:

Hardcover Books
Soft Cover Michael Jackson Biographies
Posters
Binders
Stationary
Pens
Pencils
Pin Sets
Tee Shirts
Baseball Caps
King Of Pop 1958-2009 DVD's
Stickers
Framed Photographs
Coffee Mugs
Calenders
"This Is Shit" (two DVD version)
MJ Bobble Heads
King Of Pop Puzzles
Who's Bad Winter Gloves
Who's Bad Winter Hats
Who's Bad Scarfs
MJ Nylon Wallets
King Of Pop Diaries
Michael Jackson Limited Edition Pepsi

The crap went straight into the dumpsters in back of the stores to make room for new merchandise. The garbage disposal man hauled it away and it currently sits rotting with the other waste at landfills across the United States.

Karma.

Since: Jul 14

Providence, RI

#28 Jul 31, 2014
Uri Geller

And I said to him,'Will you allow me to hypnotise you?' and he said,'Yes! Wow! Can you really hypnotise me?'
"So I put him into a trance and I confronted him under hypnosis - I asked him,'Michael, did you ever touch a child in an inappropriate manner?' And Michael answered immediately,'No I would never do that.'
"So I asked him,'Why did you pay off Jordy Chander?' and he said,'I had enough - I couldn't take it any more.'
"I pulled him out of the trance - he never knew this - but to me this was a private validation that this poor man is innocent.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#29 Jul 31, 2014
Of course, I am certainly not lying when I claim to have seen all those mentioned Michael Jackson merchandise at either The Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, General Dollar or Christmas Tree Shop. It is because they did not sell. Anyway, after awhile, the stores still were not selling the Wacko crap. They were discounted seventy-five percent off $1.00. I was highly amused. My wife was with me and also saw the overstock of dollar store items. Very little of it moved so it went straight into the garbage, Most of the stuff was back to school items that kids did not even want. Mind you, this is New York State. However, when we went to Las Vegas, we saw discounted Wacko merchandise on the strip on clearance as well. Kids even know Wacko was a perverted pedophile because none it sold. Hilarious,

It does not surprise me that some floons think I lie through my teeth.

Do I care?
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Jul 31, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
LOL @ Octo you actually have a wife?
What does she think about your obsession with MJ?
MJ always comes first don't he?
How does she feel coming in after MJ?
You ARE lying about finding stuff at D.S's I NEVER see anything there and I shop at both. for my personal products and NEVER seen any Bargain bins at any of them. and F.D. is like D.D. one at every corner I have 4 just within a few blocks where I live and one Dollar Tree
Obviously you do care to keep up the lie about it.
I do not watch television. Instead, I come on the Michael Jackson forum to bust on the dead clown. A post only takes sixty seconds to post. My wife thinks it is stupid that I am on here. She especially dislikes Jina Wild. She plays her computer games, which I do not.

Believe it or not, many people see Michael Jackson in bargain stores and in clearance bins. I can not help if you do not go to the right stores to see the product sitting there collecting dust. Maybe you ignore reality?

The clown was a pedophile. Not many people like him. That is why he does not sell anymore.

It is not the eighties or early nighties before he raped twelve year old, Jordan Chandler and paid him off. Of course, you floons love going back in time. The grasshopper ruined his career and now has been dead over five years. Too bad.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#33 Aug 1, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
I also have
Tee Shirts too many to count I have so many I Lost count in fact I have one on now
Key Chains
MJ Nylon Wallets
@ Forever Loving Michael I bought the Cologne online I posted the links and they been
Binders
Stationary
Pens
Pencils
Pin Sets
Tee Shirts
Baseball Caps
Tell me where I can find rolls of TP with wacko's picture featured, hayseed.

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34 Aug 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me where I can find rolls of TP with wacko's picture featured, hayseed.
My Mom was so into Christmas, she once had TP with Santa's face on it...LOL!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#35 Aug 2, 2014
mjIover4Iife wrote:
Uri Geller
And I said to him,'Will you allow me to hypnotise you?' and he said,'Yes! Wow! Can you really hypnotise me?'
"So I put him into a trance and I confronted him under hypnosis - I asked him,'Michael, did you ever touch a child in an inappropriate manner?' And Michael answered immediately,'No I would never do that.'
"So I asked him,'Why did you pay off Jordy Chander?' and he said,'I had enough - I couldn't take it any more.'
"I pulled him out of the trance - he never knew this - but to me this was a private validation that this poor man is innocent.
Pedophiles never believe what they do harms children. In reality it does. You've been told this, before.

Now, go back to your cardboard cutouts of Michael.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#36 Aug 2, 2014
Of course, the clown has been dead for over five years and his King Of Pop merchandise and memorabilia is long gone. You can try looking in second hand shops like the Salvation Army though.

My point was that some of the dollar store stuff was obviously aimed for school kids and very few sold. They apparently do not care too much for dead pedophiles that haven't been in fashion for thirty years. The dollar stores had it on clearance and it still did not sell. It was simply discarded in the trash after it was obvious that they could not even give it away. Unfortunately, you missed out because I saw plenty of Michael Jackson memorabilia at the dollar store outlets in upstate New York.

High water black stripe pants, rolled up socks, glittery gloves, belts and badges and red leather jackets are not in fashion. That went out of style with the eighties hair band era.

Maybe you like dated disco from the eighties?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#37 Aug 2, 2014
mjlover4life wrote:
You sound Jealous @ Len what's the matter the poster over your bed on your ceiling isn't kicking it any more?
I'm not the one with the poster...or the Michael Jackson cushions/pillows, dolls, six-foot cardboard cutouts, teddy bears.

You are, along with Donna and the rest of f'loondom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Gay Fantasy About Michael Jackson King of Po... (Apr '10) Oct 9 You are an idiot 48
News Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Religious Por... (Jun '12) Oct 9 Spotted Wee 96
MJ fans and haters Oct 4 Space ace 16
News Michael Jackson's 'Scream' Is The Perfect Hallo... Oct 3 fat tired old and... 1
News NFL's embrace of Timberlake a racist, sexist joke Oct 1 Sharon 1
News 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Ste... (May '15) Sep 26 Titan 3
News Dick Polman: An Ignorant America Endangers Demo... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 2
More from around the web