Justin Bieber replaces Michael Jackson as the 'King of Pop'

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Can you believe the news saying that Justin Bieber has replaced the " King of Pop " Michael Jackson ? According to a report on Nov.

Comments
241 - 260 of 263 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2013
Robin

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Michael Jackson voted best Vanity Fair Cover All Time

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/...
Robin

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Michael Jackson voted best Vanity Fair cover of All Time
bella

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

i dnt like justin bieber becauze of u guyz ur so mean to mj for no reason and i dnt care if he dead or not people are just tryna say/type their opinions aout wether they like mj or jb but being rude isnt gonna help!.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Robin wrote:
Michael Jackson voted best Vanity Fair Cover All Time
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/...
He looks so beautiful there.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Michaels always hot.he truly was gorgeous
Inside and out..Michael was just truly wonderful
Mikes just so cute and adorable.hes just like a little teddybear you just want to hug and cuddle
Michael rules
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

bella wrote:
<quoted text> dude they dnt suck the only person who sucks is u lol.
Why did Elizbeth Taylor name the clown "The King Of Pop" when his so called achievements are so easily broken? As I understand, "The Eagles Greatest Hits" has defeated Michael's only claim to fame when they surpassed "Thriller" as the biggest selling alblum of all time. Jacko gave fat Liz a few diamonds to call him a king. Of course, the title is and always will be fake. Wacko was a compulsive liar and a fruad that could only dance like a pathetic clown. Yes, Michael Jackson did suck. Today though, he is over four years dead.
Robin

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks so beautiful there.
I agree!:)
Robin

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Elizbeth Taylor name the clown "The King Of Pop" when his so called achievements are so easily broken? As I understand, "The Eagles Greatest Hits" has defeated Michael's only claim to fame when they surpassed "Thriller" as the biggest selling alblum of all time. Jacko gave fat Liz a few diamonds to call him a king. Of course, the title is and always will be fake. Wacko was a compulsive liar and a fruad that could only dance like a pathetic clown. Yes, Michael Jackson did suck. Today though, he is over four years dead.
Thriller Michael Jackson certified 29x Platinum
Eagles Greatest Hits certified 29x Platinum
http:www.riaa.com/goldandplati num.php?content_selector=Top-1 00-albums
Both are tied for number one best selling album in the United States
Robin

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Robin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thriller Michael Jackson certified 29x Platinum
Eagles Greatest Hits certified 29x Platinum
http:www.riaa.com/goldandplati num.php?content_selector=Top-1 00-albums
Both are tied for number one best selling album in the United States
So "The Eagles Greatest Hits" is running neck to neck with Michael Jackson's "Thriller" at 29 million units sold? Nevertheless, you never find "The Eagles Greatest Hits" in clearance or bargain bins but you do for Michael Jackson. His entire solo catalog $3 unopened.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Robin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!:)
Did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast ?

Since: Feb 09

I'm just sayin'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast ?
Hey Zep, how's life treating you? Still in Algeria?
bella

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
i dnt care how many years hes been dead all i care is im tryna say my nice opinions and u people just keep saying rude things mj was not found gulity of child abuse he was innocent he loved kids but in a freindly way not a sexual way.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

bella wrote:
<quoted text>i dnt care how many years hes been dead all i care is im tryna say my nice opinions and u people just keep saying rude things mj was not found gulity of child abuse he was innocent he loved kids but in a freindly way not a sexual way.
Riiigghhttt!!! So, if I have an unrelated child come over my house, and we go "sleep" behind locked, monitored doors, you wouldn't mind? Thanks pedo enabler. NAMBLA thanks you too.
bella

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>Riiigghhttt!!! So, if I have an unrelated child come over my house, and we go "sleep" behind locked, monitored doors, you wouldn't mind? Thanks pedo enabler. NAMBLA thanks you too.
wtf u talkin about go get a life.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Sam38063 is a slack jawed runt who is funnier than both of them combined!
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

bella wrote:
<quoted text>i dnt care how many years hes been dead all i care is im tryna say my nice opinions and u people just keep saying rude things mj was not found gulity of child abuse he was innocent he loved kids but in a freindly way not a sexual way.
Michael Jackson was only found not guilty because of his twenty million dollar lawyer that manipulated the case to twelve spineless jurors that failed to look at Wacko's naked boy books that Tom Sneddon submitted into evidence. Instead, Tom Mesereau focused on the victim's mother that once collected a settlement from JP Penny. If the clown collected nude books and photographs of boys, he certainly wasn't looking at this stuff in a friendly way. Besides, we all know that Wacko had sex with boys including seven year old, Wade Robson. His civil lawsuit against the Michael Jackson estate is coming up next for the greedy Jacksons.
mjunmatched

Concord, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

FYI: Sorry, but Its not JUST the fans that are saying Michael was unmatched in talent and creativity...and way ahead of his time. Its the BIGGEST experts in the field and all those with any REAL talent who look to him as their idol, and feel they owe him everything.
The controversy was fabricated by the media and "ghost of jealousy". People who want to believe the lies probably cant read past tabloid level in order to learn the facts.
mjunmatched

Concord, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

And what about the abuse of 3 innocent children who are subjcted to horrible lies about their father, from people based on their assumption, and who have no involvement at all thus no evidence. Most of those children were Michael's many nephews...and nieces, who adore him.

Michael was an easy target. He trusted everyone. These were NOT molestation cases,they were a means of extortion.

Why now Wade? When Michael is not here and cannot defend himself. The only way ANYONE can rise above this particular claim to fame is to damage Michael's reputation. Its Shameful.
bella

Croydon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

OMG it seems like people are acctually worshipping jb i will never worship anyone else but god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••