Michael Jackson book Remember the Time reveals the sad truth to the Peter Pan fairytale

Jun 14, 2014 Full story: The Sydney Morning Herald 39

Michael Jackson built an enormous adventure playground and named it Neverland in honour of the Peter Pan fairytale.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Agent Provocateur”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2014
No, it was an adventure playground to lure prepubescent boys, so Jacko could fulfil his wildest pedophilic fantasies for years while explaining his taking boys to bed was innocent and what the whole world should do, when the wannabe-white-man was actually committing criminal activities under everyone's noses.
ANNIE

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jun 14, 2014
your a f wit candy c

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Since: Jun 13

Everywhere.

#3 Jun 14, 2014
CandyC wrote:
No, it was an adventure playground to lure prepubescent boys, so Jacko could fulfil his wildest pedophilic fantasies for years while explaining his taking boys to bed was innocent and what the whole world should do, when the wannabe-white-man was actually committing criminal activities under everyone's noses.
Completely agree except for the wannabe white man part. I think he was a wannabe white woman.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#4 Jun 14, 2014
ANNIE wrote:
your a f wit candy c
Awwww... Looks like Annie isn't OK :(

Ha ha ha!

“Agent Provocateur”

Location hidden

#5 Jun 14, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Completely agree except for the wannabe white man part. I think he was a wannabe white woman.
I guess you're right since he was close enough, LOL.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6 Jun 14, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Completely agree except for the wannabe white man part. I think he was a wannabe white woman.
No, I think he was a wannabe half-alien lizard.

Wilson, NC

#7 Jun 14, 2014
In "Michael Jackson's Secret Childhood", it was suggested the reason MJ kept having surgery was because he wanted to look like Peter Pan.

“Agent Provocateur”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
In "Michael Jackson's Secret Childhood", it was suggested the reason MJ kept having surgery was because he wanted to look like Peter Pan.
I've wondered that too since his nose is similar to that characters, what a weirdo.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#10 Jun 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That could explain the spotted penis. Annie is a half wit, because she obviously doesn't believe that Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

Wilson, NC

#11 Jun 15, 2014
CandyC wrote:
<quoted text>
I've wondered that too since his nose is similar to that characters, what a weirdo.
Right. I think at first MJ decided to have surgery because he didn't want lineage to his dad, then as time went on and he got more absorbed into the Peter Pan character (which was around the early 1980s), he decided his nose had to have the shape of Peter's. I remember when Jane Fonda passed that idea to him about doing "Peter Pan" as a movie so he might've seriously thought he was gonna get that role so he began getting other nasal surgeries for a role that never came.

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Everywhere.

#13 Jun 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's certainly how he turned out!
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#14 Jun 15, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I think at first MJ decided to have surgery because he didn't want lineage to his dad, then as time went on and he got more absorbed into the Peter Pan character (which was around the early 1980s), he decided his nose had to have the shape of Peter's. I remember when Jane Fonda passed that idea to him about doing "Peter Pan" as a movie so he might've seriously thought he was gonna get that role so he began getting other nasal surgeries for a role that never came.
He must have been very self-conscious and disappointed after he did the Wiz.

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#15 Jun 15, 2014
Rickey Bobby wrote:
<quoted text> He must have been very self-conscious and disappointed after he did the Wiz.
He also could have been very self-conscious and disappointed when he took a wiz, too.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#16 Jun 15, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is he overdid it. He had to get nasal reconstruction, by means of a piece of cartilage from his ear, because he didn't even have a nose, let alone a Peter Pan nose. But he's proof cartoon characters cannot be turned into human form.
sam

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Jul 20, 2014
I'm am so tired of you ignporant people.I will and always love mj.he was handsom to me and you people are so jelouse.he was always inocent from he start.all he wanted was love from his family and fans. I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you all.if you people or should I say devils dislike him why are you looking I'm up.he had a kind soul .how dare you people make fun of him when he tried to make the world a safer and better place but no you animals make things worse every time.you wouldn't survive in his shoes.you don't knpw what he went throgh.thank u mj always love and miss u rip.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#18 Jul 20, 2014
sam wrote:
I'm am so tired of you ignporant people.I will and always love mj.he was handsom to me and you people are so jelouse.he was always inocent from he start.all he wanted was love from his family and fans. I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you all.if you people or should I say devils dislike him why are you looking I'm up.he had a kind soul .how dare you people make fun of him when he tried to make the world a safer and better place but no you animals make things worse every time.you wouldn't survive in his shoes.you don't knpw what he went throgh.thank u mj always love and miss u rip.
Michael did make the world a safer place, for children. He died.
Jessie Pinkman

Tustin, CA

#19 Jul 20, 2014
Another article perpetuating the myth that Jacko was a little boy trapped in a man's body. What bullshit.

How many little boys have the wherewithal to plead the fifth when faced with dificult, potentially incriminating questions?
sam

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Jul 21, 2014
Listen retards he did nothing to them children I bet u wouldn't make it to heaven for such a thing you said .don't judge me or talk trash because I'm not an adult.I would like for these haters stop looking him up if you dislike him just stop its easy as that you don't need us fans listenig to your trash
sam

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Jul 21, 2014
I bet god is upset with you mj haters .mj was angel sent to earth for you nasty devils.I'm a religouse person and I'm not suppse to
Hate but I really hate you haters.god please forgive me.and thank you for the people who agree with me

“Just havin' a little fun!”

Since: Apr 10

Hollywood, CA

#22 Jul 21, 2014
sam wrote:
Listen retards he did nothing to them children I bet u wouldn't make it to heaven for such a thing you said .don't judge me or talk trash because I'm not an adult.I would like for these haters stop looking him up if you dislike him just stop its easy as that you don't need us fans listenig to your trash
I'm sure you know, deep down inside, that your idol was a drug addicted, dysfunctional, lying, disgusting pedophile, don't you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 11 min Stormageddon 42
Common Behaviour in Victims Becoming More Evident 56 min Stormageddon 23
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 2 hr Jermaine 7 230
all fans we need to support our tribute artist 2 hr Stormageddon 32
Xavier Smith: The legendary Thriller turns 31 2 hr Jermaine 7 19
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 2 hr Jermaine 7 125
Michael Jackson Estate Renews with BMI 3 hr An NFL Fan 2
Are MJ Fans Worried? 8 hr An NFL Fan 81
Michael Jackson's Earth Song Is Top Brits Perfo... 11 hr Jina Wild_ 10
More from around the web