what are fans doing to remember Michael?

what are fans doing to remember Michael?

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Octopus

Albany, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2014
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
We remember Michael for his beautiful Music and dance, and what an amazing
Person he was, and we will remember him
How he blessed the world with his Love
And all that he gave throughout his life
And how he touched so many peoples hearts he truly was an angel who healed the world,Michaels our shinining Light forever. Miss him forever and love him
Always
Wacko blessed the world with his disgusting lust for naked boys and freely gave his spotted pecker to them. He touched so many boys he wanted to feel in the world?

Michael is in eternal darkness forever and no one with a brain misses him. I would love a bloody Wendy O poster with Jacko's severed head on a platter. It would be cool if Wacko's blood and guts were imbedded in the grill of the school bus before Wendy jumps out and it blows up. That would make a great reimagined video. The Plasmatics ripping into the tarnished clown with brutal force. I'd like to hear Michael Jackson scream in pain. lol.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wacko blessed the world with his disgusting lust for naked boys and freely gave his spotted pecker to them. He touched so many boys he wanted to feel in the world?
Michael is in eternal darkness forever and no one with a brain misses him. I would love a bloody Wendy O poster with Jacko's severed head on a platter. It would be cool if Wacko's blood and guts were imbedded in the grill of the school bus before Wendy jumps out and it blows up. That would make a great reimagined video. The Plasmatics ripping into the tarnished clown with brutal force. I'd like to hear Michael Jackson scream in pain. lol.
your brain is scrambled...fckin craze...
Octopus

Albany, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>your brain is scrambled...fckin craze...
I could still be crazy but still know Wacko was a pedophile.

Besides, being morbid is not a crime.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I could still be crazy but still know Wacko was a pedophile.
Besides, being morbid is not a crime.
you know nothing...you believe all the lies cause you choose to. Would you be so morbid bout someone you love dying?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#6 Apr 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> you know nothing...you believe all the lies cause you choose to. Would you be so morbid bout someone you love dying?
Just remember that Michael (Pinnochio) Jackson lied so much that he chopped his nose off. Nobody believed that liar, except fools like you.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text> you know nothing...you believe all the lies cause you choose to. Would you be so morbid bout someone you love dying?
You do not have any Michael Jackson CD's, DVD's or any other Michael Jackson memorabilia but care about me being morbid about someone you love dying?

Completely weird, Jermaine.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 1, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember that Michael (Pinnochio) Jackson lied so much that he chopped his nose off. Nobody believed that liar, except fools like you.
Shudduppp.you are a fool....you believe what your ysmnbts tell you...

Location hidden

#9 Apr 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have any Michael Jackson CD's, DVD's or any other Michael Jackson memorabilia but care about me being morbid about someone you love dying?
Completely weird, Jermaine.
You are callin ME weird?
Octopus

Albany, NY

#10 Apr 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are callin ME weird?
Are you that stingy, Jermaine?

Not even one Michael Jackson CD in your car?

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that stingy, Jermaine?
Not even one Michael Jackson CD in your car?
Stingy? Hell no...I listen to Rap...I like Train and Bruno Mars....Maroon 5...
Octopus

Albany, NY

#12 Apr 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Stingy? Hell no...I listen to Rap...I like Train and Bruno Mars....Maroon 5...
You buy their CD's but no Michael?

Location hidden

#13 Apr 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
You buy their CD's but no Michael?
C'mon Octo...why all the questions? I think Michael had a lot of talent....
Octopus

Albany, NY

#14 Apr 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon Octo...why all the questions? I think Michael had a lot of talent....
Because I thought that you would have at least six of his solo CD's.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I thought that you would have at least six of his solo CD's.
Michael was a great talent...what is important is what a kind and caring man he was...
Octopus

Albany, NY

#16 Apr 1, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Michael was a great talent...what is important is what a kind and caring man he was...
??????????

Are you too stingy to buy his CD's or are you afraid of what someone might think if you went into a store to buy them?

C'mon Jermaine...you do not make any sense.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
??????????
Are you too stingy to buy his CD's or are you afraid of what someone might think if you went into a store to buy them?
C'mon Jermaine...you do not make any sense.
WHAT? why would I care what someone might think...if I bought his cd's????
Octopus

Albany, NY

#18 Apr 2, 2014
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? why would I care what someone might think...if I bought his cd's????
It is totally weird that you have no Wacko cd's.

You are a fan, right?

Please Jermaine....there has to be a reason why you do not bother to spend a few bucks on your innocent hero.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

UK

#19 Apr 2, 2014
I wish MJ had kept his spoken vocals on I Just cant stop loving you it was so beautiful.
I wish I could get hold of the video for the place with no name.MJ was so hot I will have to make do with watching it on u tube for now hopefully it will be released in the near future.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#20 Apr 2, 2014
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL wrote:
We remember Michael for his beautiful Music and dance, and what an amazing
Person he was, and we will remember him
How he blessed the world with his Love
And all that he gave throughout his life
And how he touched so many peoples hearts he truly was an angel who healed the world,Michaels our shinining Light forever. Miss him forever and love him
Always
Given your many posts about your cushion and your pillow cases, we know what you do when you think of Michael.
FOREVER MICHAEL

Croydon, UK

#21 May 28, 2014
I cant bear the thought of another year without Michael (cry forever) I Miss him every day
I Love Michael unconditionally.all of us fans
Just want him back so badly.Miss you MJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Abbass of MJJustice Bull tripe is stalking... 1 hr Spotted Wee 1
Proof That Jordan Chandler Accurately Described... (Apr '13) 2 hr Spotted Wee 733
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) 2 hr Spotted Wee 7,657
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 4 hr srevants of satan 400
MJ got his bad karma but good! 5 hr Pliez 2
The Crickets Chirp On The Dead Michael Jackson ... (Jun '15) 5 hr Pliez 51
zionist jew conspiracy against MJ (Jun '16) 6 hr Pliez 76
More from around the web