Rowe to reveal Wacko was a secret drug addict

Posted in the Michael Jackson Forum

meh

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2013
I'll believe it when I see it. Rowe's been paid off by the Jacksons before to say what they want. She's nothing more than white trash scum who handed her own children over to a man accused of molesting children. I doubt she's above lying under oath for the right price.
meh

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2013
Um, I did read the article. The last time Debbie was called as the witness AGAINST a Jackson was in 2005. Prosecutors expected her to speak negatively of MJ, but she did a 180 and praised him and attacked them.

Like I said, I'll believe this story when I see it. I don't trust that whale as far as I can throw her.
meh

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jul 25, 2013
Rebecca is a loser4life wrote:
<quoted text>As if your opinion of her counts. Seriously, you missed the trial too or you just like hating on her for nothing?
Why the hell are you so gung ho about defending Debbie Rowe's honor? Debbie was called as a prosecution witness against Michael Jackson in 2005, and she ended up praising him and acting like he was an innocent little victim, ultimately benefitting Jackson and his team. I see no reason to assume she won't pull the same stunt again.

As far as "hating on her for nothing", there are plenty of reasons for me to dislike Debbie. The most obvious one is bringing children into this world for a drug addicted child molester to have as his personal play things.
meh

San Francisco, CA

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Stupid Suzie is trolling wrote:
<quoted text>Who are are you hating on her when you don't have your facts right? Not very smart. Get a grip on reality. She's got more credibility since she lived with the freak. I know he was a drug addicted child molester and should not have given him those kids he ultimately neglected for drugs. I want her to expose the junky for what he was. She doesn't owe that POG nothing now. Stick it to him up his dead rear.
Sounds like you're the one who doesn't have your facts right. I read the transcripts for Debbie's 2005 testimony. She was an awful witness to call, and it backfired terribly. The fact that you're ready to hoist her into the air as some sort of purveyor of truth before she has even testified for this trial is insane. Maybe she'll be forthright and honest, but I'm not expecting much out of her at all.
Mr Toad

Wheaton, IL

#9 Jul 25, 2013
Could it just be that Ms.Rowe isn't happy that Paris Jackson wasn't removed from the lawsuit as she requested, but instead used as a video taped witness?

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#12 Jul 26, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
Now greedy granny got caught ly'n this week. She was fully aware her pedo son was a drug addict. Shame on her. This is all blowing up in her face.
Michael Jackson was diddling young boys under Katherine's nose while he was still living with her. Her soul is going to rot right along with his when she arrives in Hell.

Canada

#13 Jul 26, 2013
I'm going to take a wait and see attitude as well. Debbie Rowe has shown herself to be a devoted follower of the Church of Michael Jesus Joseph Jackson. When the media reflects her testimony as damaging to the Jackson's case. I'll believe it.

Canada

#15 Jul 27, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
I said it before and I'll say it again. The jury is not going to believe AEG's insult to all intelligence defense. THE entire world knew MIchael Jackson was addicted to pain medication. Every human being , including fans , Jackson haters , the media, and the entertainment industry KNEW For many, many years that Jackson had a "problem" with addiction. The jury knew for years JAckson had an addiction. The jury WILL NOT BELIEVE That AEG did not suspect that Jackson was doing something drug related. The jury is going to find it INSULTING that AEG-Live , a concert promoter is claiming they never knew he was iinvolved with drugs. The jury will wonder why didnt AEG get JAckson checked out at a hospital after receiving numerous emails alerting AEG that something is wrong with Jackson. The jury will conclude : AEG allowed Michael Jackson to die.
So basically you believe AEG should have been babysitting a 49 year old man?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 30, 2013
Apparently, rent-a-womb Debbie, won't be called this week but remains a probable witness in the Jackson's extortion attempt against AEG. Though exactly why they (AEG) would want to bring her in is a mystery. She is a super floon, and I just can't see her dishing the dirt on Pedo Pan's long history of drug abuse. In 2005, the prosecution were positive that she would reveal what a baby purchasing tosspot Wacko was but she did the complete opposite.

Canada

#18 Jul 30, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
Apparently, rent-a-womb Debbie, won't be called this week but remains a probable witness in the Jackson's extortion attempt against AEG. Though exactly why they (AEG) would want to bring her in is a mystery. She is a super floon, and I just can't see her dishing the dirt on Pedo Pan's long history of drug abuse. In 2005, the prosecution were positive that she would reveal what a baby purchasing tosspot Wacko was but she did the complete opposite.
I believe Debbie-rent-my-womb Rowe worships the ground Michael Jackson walks on. If she agreed to testify for AEG it is because she plans to railroad them. She's not going to backstab Jackson even in death. I hope I'm wrong, but I think Michael brainwashed her and would do anything for him.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 30, 2013
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Debbie-rent-my-womb Rowe worships the ground Michael Jackson walks on. If she agreed to testify for AEG it is because she plans to railroad them. She's not going to backstab Jackson even in death. I hope I'm wrong, but I think Michael brainwashed her and would do anything for him.
I was reading somebody's twitter account yesterday and apparently she constantly praises and defends Wacko on there. There is no way, even if she hates the Jackson of her dishing the dirt on Jackson's long history of drug abuse for the benefit of AEG. It would hurt her own daughters chance of landing millions or even billions of dollars if she did. I think the Jackson's have also sweetened her up, by allowing Paris to have a relationship with her. The last thing she gonna do is damage that, but then again she did sell her to that freak of a paedophile.

Canada

#20 Jul 30, 2013
I agree with you Butterballs. Simply put Debbie Rowe is a soulless, money grubbing, bimbo. I can not tolerate her.

Since: Jun 13

Durham, NC

#21 Jul 30, 2013
Debbie's a classic example of a f'loon actually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Michael Jackson was standing in front of you... 23 min Octopus 267
Are MJ Fans Worried? 30 min goodvibrations 96
Butchered Nose: Most Painful, Wacko michael jac... 1 hr Sleepingboy 1
Wacko photoshoot, circa 1993 4 hr Pop Tart- 65
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 6 hr Jermaine 7 130
Xavier Smith: The legendary Thriller turns 31 8 hr Jermaine 7 21
all fans we need to support our tribute artist 11 hr Stormageddon 36
Common Behaviour in Victims Becoming More Evident 23 hr Len is Disgusted 25
More from around the web